RomanianBeauty

A reality tv series on k-1 visa on tlc (90 day fiance)

455 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I saw the new episode. It's hard to believe that Danielle and Mohamed got married. I feel bad that they're having money problems. Marriage is hard enough for two Americans, much less two cultures, different religions, age differences and all. I don't think they will last, but, you never know. People here said our marriage wouldn't last and we're going strong after 10 years married, 15 years together. I always wish folks the best.

Edited to say, I'm not a newbie. It's Sofi. I've been here since 2005. For some reason, I was given a new ID after I lost my password. I'm also not male lol. My profile needs some editing.

Edited by marriedimorocco

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

SPOILER ALERT If you don't want to know don't read.

They have an account on here and asked some questions about AOS so they did get married At least one other couple have accounts here.

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

SPOILER ALERT If you don't want to know don't read.

They have an account on here and asked some questions about AOS so they did get married At least one other couple have accounts here.

Lol you're about 2 days late with that info. We've already found their accounts and found everything out

Edited by UK_Fan

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Lol you're about 2 days late with that info. We've already found their accounts and found everything out

I have to say that I don't like that guy Jason very much. He seems like a bit of a douche. I would have freaked out if I walked into his bedroom and saw that huge mess too after traveling so many miles. It's like he just looking for a housekeeper instead of a wife.

NATURALIZATION -WOOOHOO

Final paperwork sent to lawyer - 14-Dec-2015

GC-Date: Resident Since 02/13/2013

Sent: N-400 Sent 12/21/2015
NOA: 12/24/2015

Biometrics: 01/20/2016
In Line: 01/25/2016
Int Ltr: 01/28/2016
Interview: 03/08/2016
Oath: 04/14/2016
Field Office: Buffalo NY

I am a US Citizen!!!

I have to say that I don't like that guy Jason very much. He seems like a bit of a douche. I would have freaked out if I walked into his bedroom and saw that huge mess too after traveling so many miles. It's like he just looking for a housekeeper instead of a wife.

That was a little ridiculous. Why the heck wouldn't he have cleaned up at least the bedroom? And I thought they were cleaning the pool? It was still full of algae!

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I was thinking the same thing. Honestly you've known for months she would be coming and never cleaned your room to make a place for her?? I noticed none of the men really thought ahead as to planning and making room for their lady. Daya sleeping in bed with her fiancé AND his daughter?? Way inappropriate. Poor Amy miles away from her fiancé and he didn't even take ONE day off work to spend with her. Every where they go tons of family around. These people are just weird!!

Edited by LionessDeon

. Daya sleeping in bed with her fiancé AND his daughter?? Way inappropriate.

While it might be considered inappropriate in the USA, it would not be that unusual in her country.

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Timeline

While it might be considered inappropriate in the USA, it would not be that unusual in her country.

A child that is not hers that she has never met before?

And it was only her second night in USA according to the note on the show. Idk but it's just very strange to me. My opinion tho.....

Timeline

A child that is not hers that she has never met before?

And it was only her second night in USA according to the note on the show. Idk but it's just very strange to me. My opinion tho.....

Sorry Cary but I have to agree with Lioness on that one especially when the stepdaughter doesn't really know her.

NATURALIZATION -WOOOHOO

I am a US Citizen!!!

Timeline

Sorry Cary but I have to agree with Lioness on that one especially when the stepdaughter doesn't really know her.

And Daya didn't seem that thrilled by it. I mean honestly make a bed on the couch or something for the little girl...smh Edited by LionessDeon

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

I was thinking the same thing. Honestly you've known for months she would be coming and never cleaned your room to make a place for her?? I noticed none of the men really thought ahead as to planning and making room for their lady.

You should have seen my husband's apartment. Literally like 10 years worth of filth.

He is still messy, but whatever, doesn't make him a bad person.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Timeline

And Daya didn't seem that thrilled by it. I mean honestly make a bed on the couch or something for the little girl...smh

lol I know right??

NATURALIZATION -WOOOHOO

I am a US Citizen!!!

Timeline

You should have seen my husband's apartment. Literally like 10 years worth of filth.

He is still messy, but whatever, doesn't make him a bad person.

No messy doesn't mean bad person. Of course not. I just thought it odd that he didn't make a place for her or her things. He's got a young Brazilian hottie...gonna have to step it up lol. JS Edited by LionessDeon

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I read on another site a post from Danielle that sounds like she and Mohamed are already broken up. Other info indicates that he is living in another country.

I agree, the men on this season's show seem oblivious to the needs of the women. They really dragged bottom to find these couples, among the worst couplings on VJ. I'll keep watching, even though there is a lot of information out there to keep ahead of the game.