Lady Rain

Proof of income and assets

37 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Good all, if all income is met like 12 months of bank statements, letter from the bank, letter from job, paystubs, using a home as a asset along with 3 vehicles, all of these items was used except tax transcripts, or w2s . The question is will that be a problem if the taxes or tax transcripts wasn’t used? 

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Mike E said:

If you have income  why don’t you have a tax return or tax return  transcript?

Nevermind let me delete this question.

16 minutes ago, Mike E said:

If you have income  why don’t you have a tax return or tax return  

Edited by Lady Rain

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
1 hour ago, Lady Rain said:

Good all, if all income is met like 12 months of bank statements, letter from the bank, letter from job, paystubs, using a home as a asset along with 3 vehicles, all of these items was used except tax transcripts, or w2s . The question is will that be a problem if the taxes or tax transcripts wasn’t used? 

I suppose you could qualify on assets alone, I believe they have to be 5 times poverty level, so around 130,000 in assets that can be liquefied rapidly if needed. A fat stack of cash for a decent amount on time in a bank account would work. Along with a couple recent paystubs at interview time to show current income, you should be fine.

Here on a K1? Need married and a Certificate in hand within a few hours? I'm here to help. Come to Vegas and I'll marry you Vegas style!!   Visa Journey members are always FREE for my services. I know the costs involved in this whole game of immigration, and if I can save you some money I will!

1 minute ago, Loren Y said:

I suppose you could qualify on assets alone, I believe they have to be 5 times poverty level, so around 130,000 in assets that can be liquefied rapidly if needed. A fat stack of cash for a decent amount on time in a bank account would work. Along with a couple recent paystubs at interview time to show current income, you should be fine.

My friend i think you might want to read OP again.. this time carefully... js

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

and u need to get the letter from IRS and  state why no tax returns

Verification of Non-filing Letter - states that the IRS has no record of a processed Form 1040-series tax return as of the date of the request.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
26 minutes ago, Gary Rich said:

Well, you could just come out and say what you mean .....js...

Looks to me like OP is wanting to qualify on assets alone.

Here on a K1? Need married and a Certificate in hand within a few hours? I'm here to help. Come to Vegas and I'll marry you Vegas style!!   Visa Journey members are always FREE for my services. I know the costs involved in this whole game of immigration, and if I can save you some money I will!

1 hour ago, JeanneAdil said:

Verification of Non-filing Letter - states that the IRS has no record of a processed Form 1040-series tax return as of the date of the request.

Thank you

Timeline
8 hours ago, Mike E said:

If you have income  why don’t you have a tax return or tax return  transcript?

Is that what I asked?

6 hours ago, Gary Rich said:

Some of y’all just messy.

Timeline
6 hours ago, Loren Y said:

Thank you for answering the question. Most of them like to take your question another direction. Yes that’s what I was wanting to do use my assets plus employment. I do have my 2021 transcripts but I have my reasons as to why I don’t want to use them. That’s why I was asking if I could use other income or assets instead of using my taxes 

Timeline
6 hours ago, JeanneAdil said:

Ma’am that’s not what I asked but thanks 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Myanmar
Timeline
58 minutes ago, Lady Rain said:

Is that what I asked?

Because if there is a reason why you have significant income that is generating significant assets yet isn’t being declared on a tax return, that has an impact on your ability to be a financial sponsor.  

I will leave you with these  thoughts before I take my leave from this thread. 

1. When it comes to immigration and naturalization, the  path of least resistance is to file o income  tax returns even if the IRS doesn’t require it. 

2. You can file federal income taxes for free.   

3. My I-864 was clean as a whistle and no RFEs, and I suspect that is true of most of the others try to help you.   My beneficiary is interviewing for citizen in less than 2 weeks.  So I might actually know what I am doing.  

Some of y’all just messy.

Lots  of that going around,

Good luck with  your immigration journey. 

I am out.  

Edited by Mike E

8 hours ago, Loren Y said:

Looks to me like OP is wanting to qualify on assets alone.

Even if there's a slight chance that OP might get away with that for the I-134, not much point to it when tax returns/transcripts are definitely required for the I-864 for the AOS stage anyway.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.