JojoandTomas

SEPTEMBER 2022 K1 NOA2 to NVC to EMBASSY

186 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
1 hour ago, Nat Dan said:

My NOA was 09/06/2022

i still have not heard anything it’s been about 60 days also where do ppl see saying case is in transit? My app says only that it was approved for USCiS part 

We are Sept 6 as well and I decided to email the NVC research email on Monday 10/31 to see if our case reached them. They responded yesterday that it has reached them and is awaiting data entry into their system.  I think we just wait for their welcome email after entry into their system and then we will be able to get our case number and will be able to log in to another website where we will see if it is in transit to the embassy.  

20 hours ago, Barbara duran said:

Noa 2 Sept 26

"Recently received" email Nov 4th

When you guys think it will get shipped to the Embassy in Dominican Republic?

From what I’ve read it gets sent every two weeks. We also have a WhatsApp chat for Dominican Republic filers if you are interested. 

On 11/4/2022 at 8:30 PM, SolRebel said:

We are Sept 6 as well and I decided to email the NVC research email on Monday 10/31 to see if our case reached them. They responded yesterday that it has reached them and is awaiting data entry into their system.  I think we just wait for their welcome email after entry into their system and then we will be able to get our case number and will be able to log in to another website where we will see if it is in transit to the embassy.  

I went to public web where you can sendE-mail back in October and they never responded to me. How did you get their e-mail? Thank you 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Nat Dan said:

I went to public web where you can sendE-mail back in October and they never responded to me. How did you get their e-mail? Thank you 

I sent an inquiry to NVCResearch@state.gov on Oct 16 and got a reply on Oct 20 that they hadn’t received our approval case from USCIS yet. Reading posts on AUGUST 2022 K1 NOA2 to NVC form will be helpful.

https://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/787483-august-2022-k1-noa2-to-nvc-to-embassy/#comments

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
On 10/28/2022 at 3:07 AM, andrewsax said:

I received this message last night. Had emailed nvcresearch Friday. Noa2 9/13/2022

Did you receive the case number yet? My Noa2 9/12/2022. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Sept 27th: Approved by USCIS
Oct 7th: Sent AskNVC form to update emails
Oct 30th: Emailed NVCResearch asking for case number
Nov 2nd: NVCResearch responded saying the NVC has not received the case.
Nov 3rd: Received response from AskNVC that they have not received it and it can take up to six weeks, and to email i797 to NVCResearch
Nov 6th: Sent email to NVC research with attatched i797
Nov 7th: Called USCIS, they told me I was approved on the 26th (a day earlier than I thought) but had no info on if or when they sent the case to the NVC.

Currently at 41 days from approval

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline
7 hours ago, dlet said:

Did you receive it through an email welcome letter, or from contacting them yourself some other way?

It came with an email to the petitioner, half way through the work day.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.