JojoandTomas

AUGUST 2022 K1 NOA2 to NVC to EMBASSY

278 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Optimist19 said:

Hi! Did you send them an email or a public inquiry? I just got my NOA2. The NVC website is showing they're responding to inquiries from early July I think. I'm wondering when would be the best time to send an inquiry ahead of time to maybe get a response with a case number once they receive the file. Anyone have any thoughts? 

It sounds like it took them 23 days to respond to you, and they have your case from USCIS but not a case number yet. Hopefully you'll get the case number soon! 

Well congratulations on your NOA2 😊.

I sent the online inquiry; just stating that I wanted to update both my and my beneficiary’s email address.  So you could definitely send an inquiry now with both your email and beneficiary’s. 

im hoping I get a case number soon too because I follow some timelines that have been shipping out as of yesterday 😄🤞🏽

2 hours ago, S I A N said:

I sent the online inquiry; just stating that I wanted to update both my and my beneficiary’s email address.  So you could definitely send an inquiry now with both your email and beneficiary’s. 

im hoping I get a case number soon too because I follow some timelines that have been shipping out as of yesterday 😄🤞🏽

Thank you! 😊

That sounds great, thanks for the information!

Yes hopefully your time is soon and we will all follow too 🙏🏽

NOA2 was on august 5th still have heard nothing from NVC yet their website is saying they’re processing cases received from us is on august 22😣 submitted inquiry form online like late august… but obv they still going through julys inquiry lollll

arghhh this waiting and no response I’ve had enough can’t wait to be over.

Anyone has heard back with noa2 around early august? 

On 9/14/2022 at 1:42 PM, S I A N said:

Congrats on moving onto next step!

did you get the nvc notification via email or mail? 

ours got approved august 5th but we have not received anything via email or mail 😕 anxiously waiting in this endless waiting game 😣

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
8 hours ago, E & E said:

NOA2 was on august 5th still have heard nothing from NVC yet their website is saying they’re processing cases received from us is on august 22😣 submitted inquiry form online like late august… but obv they still going through julys inquiry lollll

arghhh this waiting and no response I’ve had enough can’t wait to be over.

Anyone has heard back with noa2 around early august? 

Yes. NOA2 on Aug 2nd. On Aug. 29th NVC responded to my inquiry from Aug 6th stating that they received my case from USCIS.

6 hours ago, S I A N said:

Yes. NOA2 on Aug 2nd. On Aug. 29th NVC responded to my inquiry from Aug 6th stating that they received my case from USCIS.

Hey, did they give you case number? I’m assuming this number will be on the Welcome letter they send everyone once the case is processed and sent to the embassy.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline
17 hours ago, Don J said:

FINALLY found our month/year of filing so we can monitor. In for the long haul.

Your group is above. This group is for those who have received there NOA-2. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Niger
Timeline

09/18/2022 I send an inquiry through the public inquiry on Sunday I received an answer today 09/19/222

Dear Sir/Madam:

The National Visa Center (NVC) recently received your immigrant visa petition from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). Your petition is now waiting for data entry into our systems.

Since your case is not in our systems yet, we cannot make updates.

As soon as your case is in our systems, we will send a Welcome Letter and instructions. Then, if you still need help updating your case, you can contact us by using one of the methods listed on https://nvc.state.gov/ask.

For current processing times, please visit our website: https://nvc.state.gov/timeframes for English or https://nvc.state.gov/plazos for Spanish. If your petition was approved before the dates NVC is working on, please resubmit your inquiry.

You can also begin to familiarize yourself with the documents NVC will request at that site.

2 hours ago, Mad23 said:

09/18/2022 I send an inquiry through the public inquiry on Sunday I received an answer today 09/19/222

Dear Sir/Madam:

The National Visa Center (NVC) recently received your immigrant visa petition from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). Your petition is now waiting for data entry into our systems.

Since your case is not in our systems yet, we cannot make updates.

As soon as your case is in our systems, we will send a Welcome Letter and instructions. Then, if you still need help updating your case, you can contact us by using one of the methods listed on https://nvc.state.gov/ask.

For current processing times, please visit our website: https://nvc.state.gov/timeframes for English or https://nvc.state.gov/plazos for Spanish. If your petition was approved before the dates NVC is working on, please resubmit your inquiry.

You can also begin to familiarize yourself with the documents NVC will request at that site.

Where can we do this public inquiry? I sent them an email but I wanted to do an inquiry too. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Milenaarmstrong said:

Where can we do this public inquiry? I sent them an email but I wanted to do an inquiry too. 

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/ask-nvc.html

Timeline
11 hours ago, Onder said:

I sent multiple inquiries in August and beginning of September. Still no answer. How did you get an answer so quickly? What format did you say in your inquiry?

I think I was just maybe lucky to get an answer from them because I thought it was going to take long to hear from them

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.