ineedadisplayname

N-400 February 2022 Filers

367 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Hi all,

Didn't see a topic for N400 February 2022 filers so though will open one.

Not sure if it will help or not since I would say the processing times will depend a lot on the local office.

Timeline

Estimated time* until case decision:

*These completion projections are based on case processing for applicants who have been lawful permanent residents for at least 5 years. For all other applicants, completion projections may vary.

Interesting. Does this mean it will be slower/faster than somebody who filed based on the 5 years rule?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline
16 hours ago, Lilly1 said:

Just filed my n-400 today.

Got Biometrics Re-use document a little bit after filing today.

Same here! Filed Friday Feb 4th and got a biometric Reuse Letter the next day. I did hear that sometimes they still ask to come in for biometrics, though the reuse letter has been provided, but oh well. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hi All,

Filed on 02/05, and saw that biometrics will be reused. @Misscloud, you may want to check 'documents' section. That's where i saw my receipt letter and biometrics letter vs. status show 'case is being actively reviewed'

Removal of Conditions

02/06/2021: Filed and package sent

02/10/2021: Received by USCIS

03/18/2021: NOA 1

07/01/2021: Biometrics waived

09/27/2011: Case approved, no interview (K1 visa)

Service Center: WAC

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline
On 2/3/2022 at 9:08 AM, ineedadisplayname said:

Interesting. Does this mean it will be slower/faster than somebody who filed based on the 5 years rule?

Yeah, it does. It all depends on level of complexity of the case, and the history of the filer. Not saying 5+ years of naturalization means an green light, but I do believe it is less evidence to prove it all. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi all, 5+ rule. I applied on February 7th, received notice that my application was received and that's been it since the 7th..

..faithfully and patiently checking case status daily. 🤦🏿‍♀️😄

*My time said 13months for case to be completed but then i added a few documents after the fact and my time changed to 19 months.

Edited by Shundy

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Husband filed online on February 8. NOA1 on February 9. Reusing biometrics letter February 9. Local office: Tampa. Good luck everyone!! ❤️

Naturalization Timeline
02/08/2022 - N-400 submitted online

02/09/2022 - status update (your case is being actively reviewed by USCIS)

02/09/2022 - letter received in online inbox - biometrics being reused, no appointment required

08/01/2022 - interview notice received

09/20/2022 - interview scheduled

APPROVED!

09/21/2022 - Oath Ceremony

09/21/2022 - Applied for passport book & card and registered to vote

10/29/2022 - received passport book (not expedited)

11/03/2022 - received passport card

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hi all, filed on 5th of February online. I saw receipt notice and biometric reuse notice in the documents section on the same day. Local office: San Jose. Good luck!

Removal of Conditions

02/06/2021: Filed and package sent

02/10/2021: Received by USCIS

03/18/2021: NOA 1

07/01/2021: Biometrics waived

09/27/2011: Case approved, no interview (K1 visa)

Service Center: WAC

Timeline
34 minutes ago, MKM said:

Hello Everyone, How do you guys know which service center is processing your case? My receipt said IOE. 

Not a 100% sure, but I would think it is processed at NBC (National Benefits Center) and when it is complete and ready to be scheduled for the interview it would be transferred to your local office.

1 hour ago, MKM said:

Hello Everyone, How do you guys know which service center is processing your case? My receipt said IOE. 

Bottom left on letter will say where is the service center. My friend’s = NBC. Her FO is Jacksonville, FL seems like it’s gonna be 13.5 - 17.5 months 

Edited by Misscloud

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.