aerodnight

September 2021 I-130 filers

780 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

For those who got their “ Active reviewing “ status, Do they also send you a email saying that or not? asking because  I try not to check my account as often

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
23 minutes ago, Dat240 said:

For those who got their “ Active reviewing “ status, Do they also send you a email saying that or not? asking because  I try not to check my account as often

I did not get an email about it.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Received receipt letter for I-129F.

Naturalization (on basis of military service)

10/2/2020 - Mailed paper application to military specific Chicago Lockbox.

10/19/2020 - Case "received and accepted" according to the online tracker.

10/21/2020 - Text/letter receipt received.

08/11/2021 - Interview scheduled: Sept 14th.

09/14/2021 - Interview + Oath at the Montgomery Office.

I-130 (for my spouse)

09/23/2021 - Filed online.

09/29/2021 - Received receipt letter for I-130.

09/30/2021 - Filed I-129F through the mail.

10/12/2021 - Received receipt letter for I-129F.

12/17/2021 - AR Status change.

01/12/2022 - I-130 Approved.

01/13/2022 - I-129F Denied.

Timeline

Hello everyone! We started our journey, My wife is an US citizen filing for me(Using an attorney)Package was sent Sep,30 by mail, We received NOA1 yesterday (Oct 12) with the Priority Date  10/04/2021( we don't know what it means), the letter came from California Service Center.

I hope doesn't take long but the lawyer said between 10 to 12 months for the whole process, I hope he's right!!.

Let's the WAIT begins!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hi, just wanted to share where am I at:

Submitted: September 21, 2021

Returned: September 30, 2021

Re-submitted: October 1st, 2021

Text: IOE notification on October 8, 2021

Still waiting on paper notification. 

Best wishes for everyone!

Timeline
On 10/15/2021 at 10:24 AM, Antonino96 said:

Hi, just wanted to share where am I at:

Submitted: September 21, 2021

Returned: September 30, 2021

Re-submitted: October 1st, 2021

Text: IOE notification on October 8, 2021

Still waiting on paper notification. 

Best wishes for everyone!

Just received the paper notification today.

PD: October 05, 2021

Center: Nebraska 

Timeline
4 hours ago, Snirgeu said:

Hi, 

Could you please explain what you mean by returned and resubmitted? 

From what I see you filed online so how could it be returned? 

Thanks

Hi, I submitted my application via mail. But then forgot to fill one of the questions, so it was returned back to me. So I fixed it and sent it back to the Dallas lockbox. It wasn’t submitted online. 

Timeline

Hello everyone!

I'm a little confused, first we got the NOA 1 in the mail with the IOE# and instructions to create an account on line With USCIS.(on the left lower bottom says : from  California service center).

Two days later we received anothe letter that I think is suposed to be part of the NOA 1 with the beneficiary info(me) and on the lower left bottom says " Potomac service center".

Now we don't know wich service center our application is being processed.

5 hours ago, Edtab said:

Hello everyone!

I'm a little confused, first we got the NOA 1 in the mail with the IOE# and instructions to create an account on line With USCIS.(on the left lower bottom says : from  California service center).

Two days later we received anothe letter that I think is suposed to be part of the NOA 1 with the beneficiary info(me) and on the lower left bottom says " Potomac service center".

Now we don't know wich service center our application is being processed.

You can ask "Emma" - the live chat support agent on USCIS website. When chatting, ask for a "live agent".

Hey all - just checking in to see if we have seen any movement for us September 2021 I-130 approvals.  Still less than 2 months since I filed but I pray every day that SOMEONE in our group sees movement soon.  

how does everyone else deal with the mental health aspect of this process?  it absolutely drives me crazy.....and that is with knowing how LONG so many folks have waited to be reunited.  I wish I knew where to even start in beginning a movement to push our government to run more efficient in this process....especially those of spousal visas (including the children involved of course).  

I will say that many days just talking on here and reading about peoples journeys helps me - but, geez this is taking a strain on me mentally.  LOL. 

Wishing all the best!  Corey 

2 hours ago, HurtRN said:

Hey all - just checking in to see if we have seen any movement for us September 2021 I-130 approvals.  Still less than 2 months since I filed but I pray every day that SOMEONE in our group sees movement soon.  

how does everyone else deal with the mental health aspect of this process?  it absolutely drives me crazy.....and that is with knowing how LONG so many folks have waited to be reunited.  I wish I knew where to even start in beginning a movement to push our government to run more efficient in this process....especially those of spousal visas (including the children involved of course).  

I will say that many days just talking on here and reading about peoples journeys helps me - but, geez this is taking a strain on me mentally.  LOL. 

Wishing all the best!  Corey 

I feel your pain. It has been 5 weeks since our 2 yr old and I was separated from her dad. It is torture not having him here to support us. Counting down till Thanksgiving when he returns (hopefully no issues at the border). They really should expedite cases with young children. It breaks my heart when our daughter calls for her dad and her excitement talking to him on facetime. I am so exhausted being a single mum (dont want to moan as others are in worse situations)

I am not sure how much I can do this - 2 years potentially is unbearable! She will be 4 by then. I just pray it is a fast process for us all!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.