aerodnight

September 2021 I-130 filers

780 posts in this topic

26 minutes ago, HurtRN said:

That's all you're going to get or see for now. You'll get a letter in the mail but it's the same thing that's posted online.  

My husband got the litter in mail two days ago i don’t know what s that mean ! Same information that written online. 

event.png

27 minutes ago, totta said:

My husband got the litter in mail two days ago i don’t know what s that mean ! Same information that written online. 

So the letter he received they also send it to you in the USCIS portal. You won't hear anything on your case for at least 2 months after that letter. But you can check on the portal anytime you want and they will have the information updated there first. 

2 hours ago, aerodnight said:

Few hours ago I've received a notification, that my case is being actively reviewed and I hope it will be accepted soon, without any RFEs 😃

Yeaa that’s good 👍 

event.png

8 hours ago, aerodnight said:

Few hours ago I've received a notification, that my case is being actively reviewed and I hope it will be accepted soon, without any RFEs 😃

WHEW HEW!!  That is great news!  When did you file your original I-130? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
21 minutes ago, HurtRN said:

WHEW HEW!!  That is great news!  When did you file your original I-130? 

I filed on 2nd september this year. I had PD on the same day

1 hour ago, aerodnight said:

I filed on 2nd september this year. I had PD on the same day

That is so exciting!  I filed for my husband on September 6th and have Nebraska too so maybe I am coming up soon too!!  Keep us posted my friend! -Corey

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline
33 minutes ago, HurtRN said:

That is so exciting!  I filed for my husband on September 6th and have Nebraska too so maybe I am coming up soon too!!  Keep us posted my friend! -Corey

Same here . I filed and got a receipt number on the 10th! Also in Nebraska .

update us here! 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hello all. This is my 3rd journey. First it was my GC, then my Naturalization, and now this petition for my wife.

I filed it online yesterday and got an alert saying a notice is on the way. She's back in Brazil, which I guess it means my case will go to the National Benefits Center. Does anybody know how to check their processing times? The USCIS processing times website doesn't have that one listed as an option.

Naturalization (on basis of military service)

10/2/2020 - Mailed paper application to military specific Chicago Lockbox.

10/19/2020 - Case "received and accepted" according to the online tracker.

10/21/2020 - Text/letter receipt received.

08/11/2021 - Interview scheduled: Sept 14th.

09/14/2021 - Interview + Oath at the Montgomery Office.

I-130 (for my spouse)

09/23/2021 - Filed online.

09/29/2021 - Received receipt letter for I-130.

09/30/2021 - Filed I-129F through the mail.

10/12/2021 - Received receipt letter for I-129F.

12/17/2021 - AR Status change.

01/12/2022 - I-130 Approved.

01/13/2022 - I-129F Denied.

Hello everyone,

Hope you are all well and staying safe, Glad to be part of this community.

Our lawyer filed i130 through Arizona AZ Lockbox for my husband who is in the UK 15th Sept. We received notice dated 18th Sept. 

The receipt number starts with IOE which is as far as I understand means it is being processed online. The bottom of the notices says the USCIS office is California. How do I find out exactly where it is being processed and what the processing times are? I have tried to ring UCSIS but no luck there.

Does anyone's receipt begin with IOE and can you confirm that your receipt number is the first 3 letters are your service centre?

I am concerned that the processing times for CSC (california) is currently 24.5 - 32 months which is an eternity without my husband and being a single mum to a 2 yr old for that length of time. Appreciate your support.

Thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
48 minutes ago, Nylonnig said:

Hello everyone,

Our lawyer filed i130 through Arizona AZ Lockbox for my husband who is in the UK 15th Sept. We received notice dated 18th Sept. 

The receipt number starts with IOE which is as far as I understand means it is being processed online. The bottom of the notices says the USCIS office is California. How do I find out exactly where it is being processed and what the processing times are? I have tried to ring UCSIS but no luck there.

Does anyone's receipt begin with IOE and can you confirm that your receipt number is the first 3 letters are your service centre?

I am concerned that the processing times for CSC (california) is currently 24.5 - 32 months which is an eternity without my husband and being a single mum to a 2 yr old for that length of time. Appreciate your support.

Thanks

I believe you have to go through Emma, the virtual assistant and get connected to a live agent from there who will then tell you where it is.

4 hours ago, Nylonnig said:

Hello everyone,

Thanks

Hello - I also have IOE as the beginning of my receipt number - as you said it does mean it is processed online.  My receipt that came in the mail has Nebraska listed as processing center.  I am wondering if it is being done online if the processing center is just something they put on there.  It is so crazy the way I see some people moving through so fast (I read the forums a lot and check others timelines) and then others wait so long.  

Sending good energy your way and know we are all here rooting you on during this process!  

Oh also, when contacting Emma I have read to use a full sentence or two after telling her what you want so she will connect you to a representative. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline
5 hours ago, Nylonnig said:

Hello everyone,

Thanks

honestly from my view if you are in California and you do not have a hella of a strong case you most likely will not get processed until after +1.5 years. it is horrible. I had my case there and got denied after waiting for 2 years. they are so lazy and literally do nothing. to see where your case is is call the number for Uscis and talk to a rep which will probably take more than 4 minutes to get to. ORRR you can call outside of the hours and a automated male voice will answer you and give you the location of your case. believe me I have tried everything in California, even expediting and he is my freaking husband!!!! got me so frustrated

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.