J&D1008

JULY 2021 I-129 K-1 FFILERS

721 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Portal23 said:

Well it has kinda sucked to wait so long... We originally hoped that my Fiancee could be here in Spring this year. What a not funny joke how this has ended up.

Honestly the most frustrating part of this process is how the USCIS can change their time lines just whatever. I understand stuff happens, but having the timeline change so much in the application process is extremely frustrating. If we had originally heard it would take more than a year for this god awful form we would have looked at other options. I wish that the USCIS would take some god damn responsibility in this. Its clear how little they care

Yes I agree. I wish we could do something about it. I cannot start a family for God knows how long because the dates keep changing. Staffing was affected everywhere but our jobs didn’t change timeline. I am not happy how they always prioritize other visas and illegals and put us last. 

Over 1 year for me still no NOA2. This is absolutely terrible and luckily I am able to visit my finance quite frequently. As another poster mentioned, this is literally preventing us from starting a family. I would like a specific reason from USCIS each time they feel the need to extend the approval ETA.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Cheddy said:

Yup, I just got the scripts from user Xiaova yesterday, and I will be running them daily and posting the results. I expect we wont see any substantial updates until the end of August. There's a chance I run them every 2-3 days right now while we're really slow and not seeing many updates.

Keep strong July! We got this!

Thanks so much @Cheddy, I appreciate you taking this on!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Hey All! I was having some trouble scanning, but I got it all sorted out today.

Nothing much to report from Friday.

110000: - withdrawal acknowledgement notice was sent

110500: - case was transferred and a new office has jurisdiction

07/22/22: Total Updates: 0 Approvals, 0 RFERs, 1 Withdrawal, 1 Other 

They haven't really started on us yet.

Stay tuned and don't lose hope!

4 hours ago, Cheddy said:

Thanks for updates 

4 hours ago, Cheddy said:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
On 7/22/2022 at 11:19 PM, Mary1014 said:

İs there anyone checking daily updates for july? 

I check this often;

https://vicdus.github.io/uscis-case-statistics/?center=WAC&form=I-129F&mode=data_center_year_code_day_serial&fy=21

The data is updated daily and July is from WAC21900105500.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

FYI the updates from Friday and today are most likely June filers. The case numbers overlap a bit between the two months. I will adjust my scans tomorrow so as not to catch any more June case numbers.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.