Hey all, happy Friday! Here are the results from the week:

08/02/22

111000 - Case Was Denied

08/03/22

112500 - Withdrawal Acknowledgement Notice Was Sent

08/04/22

109500 - Case Was Denied

111500 - Withdrawal Acknowledgement Notice Was Sent

Nothing on Monday or Friday. I'll be running reports every Friday until things start picking up.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Thank you so much! Do u have any guess about when they will start work on july cases?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
5 hours ago, Nathalia Damascen said:

Thank you so much! Do u have any guess about when they will start work on july cases?

I'm not sure how true this is, but I read that they wont start on July until there are only 500 untouched cases left in June.

Right now June has approximately 1,750 untouched cases left.

I went back and looked and there was an update of almost exactly 250 NEW cases on each of the weeks of 8/1-8/5 and 7/25-7/29.

So they touch about 250 NEW cases per week. It will take them 5 more weeks to get down to 500 untouched cases left.

I estimate around the week of 9/12-9/15, we will start seeing July updates.

It may be sooner that that, as the more April and May cases that are getting wrapped up, the more they can focus on June, so maybe in the next few weeks there will be more than 250 NEW cases touched per week.

Or maybe it will be later than that, because as we all know, the USCIS is run by a group sloths, riding on the backs of turtles, that are on vacation.

One thing I know, is never try and predict the USCIS. They may decided to skip July and go straight to August, because why not!😂

Edited by Cheddy

1 hour ago, Cheddy said:

I'm not sure how true this is, but I read that they wont start on July until there are only 500 untouched cases left in June.

Right now June has approximately 1,750 untouched cases left.

I went back and looked and there was an update of almost exactly 250 NEW cases on each of the weeks of 8/1-8/5 and 7/25-7/29.

So they touch about 250 NEW cases per week. It will take them 5 more weeks to get down to 500 untouched cases left.

I estimate around the week of 9/12-9/15, we will start seeing July updates.

It may be sooner that that, as the more April and May cases that are getting wrapped up, the more they can focus on June, so maybe in the next few weeks there will be more than 250 NEW cases touched per week.

Or maybe it will be later than that, because as we all know, the USCIS is run by a group sloths, riding on the backs of turtles, that are on vacation.

One thing I know, is never try and predict the USCIS. They may decided to skip July and go straight to August, because why not!😂

Lol 

I really appreciate your infos. In fact all we can do is wait (apparently forever).

thank you so much

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline

Well, this monday they already cleared 153 cases. Good number even for monday which is always the best day with most of the approvals in each week.

7 hours ago, JankoB said:

Well, this monday they already cleared 153 cases. Good number even for monday which is always the best day with most of the approvals in each week.

I really hate to be that guy but even 153 cases is not good progress. There is a current backlog of roughly 48.000 cases through August 2022.

With the processing of 153 cases per day (each and every working day), they would merely hold the 14 months processing time until next year.

In order to effectively cut down on processing times, they would need to break the 200s mark.

I am currently getting all facts together and will write to some big newspapers to put some pressure on politics. Given the fact that this is a Democratic political cycle, family-based immigration should be something in focus. Unfortunately, all reps are busy with other (sometimes understandably), more important topics. However, in my eyes, this is becoming a social crisis with even more room to grow if there is no immediate action.

31 minutes ago, Nikobe said:

I really hate to be that guy but even 153 cases is not good progress. There is a current backlog of roughly 48.000 cases through August 2022.

With the processing of 153 cases per day (each and every working day), they would merely hold the 14 months processing time until next year.

In order to effectively cut down on processing times, they would need to break the 200s mark.

I am currently getting all facts together and will write to some big newspapers to put some pressure on politics. Given the fact that this is a Democratic political cycle, family-based immigration should be something in focus. Unfortunately, all reps are busy with other (sometimes understandably), more important topics. However, in my eyes, this is becoming a social crisis with even more room to grow if there is no immediate action.

And to think a person has to pay lots of money for this mess.. 

Timeline
26 minutes ago, Nikobe said:

No worries, you cannot be that guy, we're way too familiar with disastrous data, only Uscis can bring more bad news here. Few posts above we discussed how they are slowing down again going from 350 cases to 250 a week. In light of that cca 150 cases in one day shows a bit of promise that it won't last long. And only in that light that can be a "good number". All of us here became veterans of tracking Uscis numbers, me personally I do it daily (read obsessively) for the last 8 out of 13 of waiting. Any good news is most welcomed, so is this one, that this week they might not show signs of slowing down. Hope that they will be back to times when they processed +10.000 cases per quarter left me long time ago.

18 minutes ago, JankoB said:

No worries, you cannot be that guy, we're way too familiar with disastrous data, only Uscis can bring more bad news here. Few posts above we discussed how they are slowing down again going from 350 cases to 250 a week. In light of that cca 150 cases in one day shows a bit of promise that it won't last long. And only in that light that can be a "good number". All of us here became veterans of tracking Uscis numbers, me personally I do it daily (read obsessively) for the last 8 out of 13 of waiting. Any good news is most welcomed, so is this one, that this week they might not show signs of slowing down. Hope that they will be back to times when they processed +10.000 cases per quarter left me long time ago.

I am unfortunately not even a July 21 filer - probably that is why any good news for you just means that you will have to wait "only" one more month. For me, the video shared above was almost heartbreaking because with current processing speed, it would take more than two years for us.

Timeline

Exactly, when you get close, any small change will bring impact.

To try to cheer you up - in September Uscis will finish processing work visas, I'm not familiar too much, but as it's said in one FB group it's absolute priority for them because they just to have to finish them before the deadline or they can get sued. When it's done, they will have far more resources to deal with other categories. With everything I saw in this last 13 months concerning K1 visas, I do believe that us, the july 2021 filers will have it worst.

3 hours ago, Nikobe said:

I am agreeing with you. This is definitely growing out of control and will continue to grow unless people will start doing something about it. I don’t understand how come nothing was done yet? 

Edited by Nat Dan

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.