Sarge2155

July 2021 - AOS Filers

598 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 minute ago, RishDan said:

Thanks for your response. 
I had the same issue but on all my three NOA1s , my spelling of first name was wrong.(Just one alphabet)
I did sent them a message via online USCIS account but have not received any response from them yet. It’s been 4 weeks now since I messaged them 

That’s too long they responded to us on like 10 days

10 minutes ago, Stacy&Kerisha said:

That’s too long they responded to us on like 10 days

Maybe I’ll try to send another message again today. 
Thanks! 
just to confirm- you have used

”send us a message” option under the “Resources” tab on USCIS online account right ? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Just now, RishDan said:

Maybe I’ll try to send another message again today. 
Thanks! 
just to confirm- you have used

”send us a message” option under the “Resources” tab on USCIS online account right ? 

Yes that’s what I used

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 9/18/2021 at 12:12 PM, Treasure1 said:

Still yet to be scheduled for biometrics 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Some good news today, finally I’ve been scheduled for biometrics, now I’m waiting for the letter to arrive by mail, I’m so happy!!! All the best to all of us

10 hours ago, Treasure1 said:

Some good news today, finally I’ve been scheduled for biometrics, now I’m waiting for the letter to arrive by mail, I’m so happy!!! All the best to all of us

Same! I got my biometrics appointment yesterday too! 😀

9 hours ago, Verocopter said:

Same! @Verocopter, @Treasure1Are you able to access the PDF in your documents tab for the online account? I get an error when I try

Removal of Conditions (tbd)
2/6/24: I-751 packet shipped via FedEx

2/7/24: delivered and signed for

2/9/24: text message with IOE receipt number received at 12:26pm

2/13/24: I-797 48 month extension letter and biometrics reuse letter available online, case updated to "actively being reviewed"

Adjustment of Status (5 months)
9/13/21: AOS packet shipped via FedEx

9/15/21: delivered and signed for

9/17/21: 4 text messages with IOE receipt numbers received at 8:45pm

9/24/21: Received 4 receipt notices in the mail and online access code

9/25/21: Biometrics scheduled for Philadelphia, ASC

10/18/21: Biometrics appointment completed for I-485 and I-765 (Code 3)
10/18/21: After biometrics, I-485 and I-765 case statuses immediately changed to "case is being actively reviewed"

10/28/21: I-693 deficiency notice uploaded online, case status still, "case is being actively reviewed"

12/29/21: Interview scheduled. Contacted Emma agent and they said it is on 2/7/22

2/7/22: I-485 approved

2/12/22: I-797 approval notice received for I-485 and I-130

2/15/22: Green card delivered by USPS

Timeline
25 minutes ago, Pizookie said:

Same! @Verocopter, @Treasure1Are you able to access the PDF in your documents tab for the online account? I get an error when I try

I’m experiencing same error too, i will patiently wait for it to come by mail

Edited by Treasure1

39 minutes ago, Pizookie said:

I was able to download the PDF without issue. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
10 hours ago, Verocopter said:

Still waiting for the biometric....but feeling good that you guys have it at last 

1 hour ago, Treasure1 said:

I’m experiencing same error too, i will patiently wait for it to come by mail

Thanks @Verocopter and @Treasure1! Mine loaded finally, so I guess it just takes several hours to populate in the system. Scheduled for 10/18/21.

Removal of Conditions (tbd)
2/6/24: I-751 packet shipped via FedEx

2/7/24: delivered and signed for

2/9/24: text message with IOE receipt number received at 12:26pm

2/13/24: I-797 48 month extension letter and biometrics reuse letter available online, case updated to "actively being reviewed"

Adjustment of Status (5 months)
9/13/21: AOS packet shipped via FedEx

9/15/21: delivered and signed for

9/17/21: 4 text messages with IOE receipt numbers received at 8:45pm

9/24/21: Received 4 receipt notices in the mail and online access code

9/25/21: Biometrics scheduled for Philadelphia, ASC

10/18/21: Biometrics appointment completed for I-485 and I-765 (Code 3)
10/18/21: After biometrics, I-485 and I-765 case statuses immediately changed to "case is being actively reviewed"

10/28/21: I-693 deficiency notice uploaded online, case status still, "case is being actively reviewed"

12/29/21: Interview scheduled. Contacted Emma agent and they said it is on 2/7/22

2/7/22: I-485 approved

2/12/22: I-797 approval notice received for I-485 and I-130

2/15/22: Green card delivered by USPS

Timeline
4 hours ago, Pizookie said:

Thanks @Verocopter and @Treasure1! Mine loaded finally, so I guess it just takes several hours to populate in the system. Scheduled for 10/18/21.

Mine is still not loading, hopefully it will load soon

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

Did anyone of you who received RFE for the copy of your birth certificates, you've already sent with original package, and who just resubmitted the same copies already received any answer from USCIS?

Trying to find a deep meaning of them asking for the same documents, which were in the package and scanned in online documents by them...

10 minutes ago, NataliaM said:

Did anyone of you who received RFE for the copy of your birth certificates, you've already sent with original package, and who just resubmitted the same copies already received any answer from USCIS?

Trying to find a deep meaning of them asking for the same documents, which were in the package and scanned in online documents by them...

I did. I uploaded birth certificate on my online account and I got medical deficiency after 2-3 weeks. So im guessing they reviewed the certificate and issued the deficiency notice

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
13 minutes ago, NataliaM said:

The running theory is that they issue those redundant RFEs in order to meet requirements for a case to have an update of any kind within a certain amount of time. RFEs are the only update they technically can issue without moving your case forward, and since they can't move it forward yet, they just issue a random RFE. Some of it is hearsay, but I think an alleged USCIS employee confirmed it on reddit.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.