GBOS

June 2021, I-130 Filers

138 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
16 minutes ago, MMDG said:

priority date June 12 2021

We are at NVC stage now about to file all the supporting documents in few days.

💪🏾Awesome  news💪🏾. Congrats 🙌🏾 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2022 at 11:07 PM, chn89 said:

Congrats 👏. I spoke with a live agent yesterday and she told me my case was at California and I was getting worried cuz the last time I spoke with a live agent I was told my case was in Texas. My status has not changed from 1st "Actively reviewing..." but your post makes me feel better. Thank God it all going well. 

Questions: California processing time for I-130 is still behind. Hope they won't go with that.

Are you a US citizen? 

Same. I filed 08/31/21 and been in actively review since 09/22/21. Hopefully it changes again and I get my approval

soon

• 2 weeks later...

We have also been approved! Actively reviewing again on May 13 and logged in to find to Approval Notice hiding in my documents!

PD: June 30 2021

Transferred to Texas Service Center from Nebraska (very early on - we don’t believe it was ever in Nebraska)

6 hours ago, Teb&Steb said:

We have also been approved! Actively reviewing again on May 13 and logged in to find to Approval Notice hiding in my documents!

PD: June 30 2021

Transferred to Texas Service Center from Nebraska (very early on - we don’t believe it was ever in Nebraska)

Congrats! That’s why I’m starting to believe I will get approved in July because our PD is Aug 

Timeline

Hello June filers Family 🤗🤗. I got an alert this morning and when I checked, we got approved 05/19/2022 yay!. Case is now at NVC stage.

Timeline
26 minutes ago, Michilcha said:

I'm so happy reading all this approvals! Did you got RFE on your 130? Thanks!

Yes, They requested RFE on March 14 2022 and they received my RFE documents on March 28 2022. 

7 minutes ago, chn89 said:

Yes, They requested RFE on March 14 2022 and they received my RFE documents on March 28 2022. 

What was the RFE for if you don’t mind me asking?

Timeline
33 minutes ago, Ctavarez90 said:

What was the RFE for if you don’t mind me asking?

I have attached a screenshot. The Red indicates files/information that i gave uscis.

Note: I also wrote a letter to USCIS indicating while I can't provide the some other documents like Joint insurance, joint lease. As my spouse doesn't have ssn yet.

Screenshot_20220520-122719_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Edited by chn89

2 hours ago, chn89 said:

I have attached a screenshot. The Red indicates files/information that i gave uscis.

Note: I also wrote a letter to USCIS indicating while I can't provide the some other documents like Joint insurance, joint lease. As my spouse doesn't have ssn yet.

Screenshot_20220520-122719_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

My husband and I don’t have joint accounts yet either because he does not have a SSN. So if they request that of me do I write a letter saying the same thing and that should be fine?

Timeline
3 hours ago, Ctavarez90 said:

My husband and I don’t have joint accounts yet either because he does not have a SSN. So if they request that of me do I write a letter saying the same thing and that should be fine?

Yes, you can write a letter and explain why you can't provide certain documents, and yes it will be fine. This is not my first time writing like that, and I was actually advised by uscis agent to write letter when I don't have anything. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.