GBOS

June 2021, I-130 Filers

138 posts in this topic

• 2 months later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
5 hours ago, MMDG said:

DQ after resubmission on January 7th. Waiting for IL now 

I guess you are lucky, I resubmit 2 docs on January 6th and didn't hear anything yet!! 

First January DQ I see, that submitted in January.

Original submission Dec 05th.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Edtab said:

I guess you are lucky, I resubmit 2 docs on January 6th and didn't hear anything yet!! 

First January DQ I see, that submitted in January.

Original submission Dec 05th.

i wish I was that lucky 😅I didn’t word that right sorry English isn’t my first language.sorry about the confusion.

i resubmitted on December 6th and got DQ on January 7th.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, MMDG said:

i wish I was that lucky 😅I didn’t word that right sorry English isn’t my first language.sorry about the confusion.

i resubmitted on December 6th and got DQ on January 7th.

😅  I see, I almost jumped of happiness here thinking NVC are reviewing cases submitted in January.

I hope you receive you interview letter soon.

Good luck to all of us!!!

10 hours ago, MMDG said:

DQ after resubmission on January 7th. Waiting for IL now 

Hi! What does mean DQ ? I'm still waiting for the approval of my 130, I sent it in June 21'!!

It's been a long time since then... What did you resubmit? Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 1/27/2023 at 8:09 PM, Michilcha said:

Hi! What does mean DQ ? I'm still waiting for the approval of my 130, I sent it in June 21'!!

It's been a long time since then... What did you resubmit? Thank you!

Sorry just saw this! 

DQ = Documentarily Qualified (NVC approved and accepted the papers I uploaded) 

i resubmitted a marriage certificate the NVC asked for.

That must be very frustrating! I think you are past regular processing times? Did you try contacting USCIS about your case? 

Edited by MMDG

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, MMDG said:

Interview scheduled at the US embassy Kuwait.

Congratulations 👏

I'm waiting on ours to be scheduled at US consulate Lagos.

15 hours ago, MMDG said:

Sorry just saw this! 

DQ = Documentarily Qualified (NVC approved and accepted the papers I uploaded) 

i resubmitted a marriage certificate the NVC asked for.

That must be very frustrating! I think you are past regular processing times? Did you try contacting USCIS about your case? 

Thanks for your answer!

and yes, I have exceeded the average time (1 year), I called several times to expedite my case based on it, but they do nothing! even we are still waiting for the call from a officer but it have been 2 weeks and no calls at all.

We receveid an RFE in our 130 and we sent it to them in February 22', that could be a reason why they are taking extra time?

Timeline
On 2/7/2023 at 7:25 PM, Michilcha said:

Thanks for your answer!

and yes, I have exceeded the average time (1 year), I called several times to expedite my case based on it, but they do nothing! even we are still waiting for the call from a officer but it have been 2 weeks and no calls at all.

We receveid an RFE in our 130 and we sent it to them in February 22', that could be a reason why they are taking extra time?

I’m really not sure 🤔 that’s still a long time after you submitted 

Edited by MMDG

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, williamprince said:

when did you submit and did NVC ask you for your Nigeria police certificate 

please tell more about how your Nigeria police certificate is because mine was rejected 

Hi Williamprince, I was asked police report. You have to go to police headquarters 

5 hours ago, chn89 said:

Hi Williamprince, I was asked police report. You have to go to police headquarters 

i have the police report which i scan to them but they reject it so i don't know if is because i scan only the front page to them so if you don't mind tell me the right pages to scan to them 

did you also send them the finger print pages also 

thanks 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.