GBOS

June 2021, I-130 Filers

138 posts in this topic

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Just saw my status change again to active review as of 03/11/2022. Checked in on documents and saw approval notice. Today is 03/10/2022 but notice says 03/11/2022 and was transferred to California Service center 

Edited by Goble

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
50 minutes ago, Goble said:

Just saw my status change again to active review as of 03/11/2022. Checked in on documents and saw approval notice. Today is 03/10/2022 but notice says 03/11/2022 and was transferred to California Service center 

Congratulations!  When did you file in June 2021?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Goble said:

Congrats 👏. I spoke with a live agent yesterday and she told me my case was at California and I was getting worried cuz the last time I spoke with a live agent I was told my case was in Texas. My status has not changed from 1st "Actively reviewing..." but your post makes me feel better. Thank God it all going well. 

Questions: California processing time for I-130 is still behind. Hope they won't go with that.

Are you a US citizen? 

Edited by chn89

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
4 minutes ago, chn89 said:

Congrats bro 👏. I spoke with a live agent yesterday and she told me my case was at California and I was getting worried cuz the last time I spoke with a live agent I was told my case was in Texas. My status has not changed from 1st "Actively reviewing..." but your post makes me feel better. Thank God it all going well. 

Questions: California processing time for I-130 is still behind. Hope they won't go with that.

Are you a US citizen? 

Am not a bro... lol and yes I am a US citizen 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Woke up this morning and saw a text from USCIS "We have taken an action on your case". I Went online and saw it is RFE.

My Case is currently at California.

Timeline

Hello Guys, 3 weeks back I had chat with Live Agent and they told me my case has transfer to Potomac Service Center. Yesterday (03/17/2022) I had Chat with Live Agent again and this time they told me my case transfer to California Service Center. Status says " Case is Being Actively Reviewed" Since 11/09/2021. I checked California Processing time and it shows 6.5 to 8.5 Months. Receipt date of inquiry is July 16,2021. My case date was July 3,2021.   I am Hoping to have Approval soon. 🤞. Best of Luck to all.

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
9 hours ago, TrackerI130 said:

Hello Guys, 3 weeks back I had chat with Live Agent and they told me my case has transfer to Potomac Service Center. Yesterday (03/17/2022) I had Chat with Live Agent again and this time they told me my case transfer to California Service Center. Status says " Case is Being Actively Reviewed" Since 11/09/2021. I checked California Processing time and it shows 6.5 to 8.5 Months. Receipt date of inquiry is July 16,2021. My case date was July 3,2021.   I am Hoping to have Approval soon. 🤞. Best of Luck to all.

Yes..  You are on the spot.  wishing you good luck on the approval soon

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
Event Date
Service Center : Nebraska Service Center
Transferred? California Service Center on 2021-11-10
Consulate : Mumbai, India
Marriage (if applicable): 2021-10-25
I-130 Sent : 2021-11-10
I-130 NOA1 : 2021-11-10

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
On 3/11/2022 at 9:41 PM, williamprince said:

What is happening all cases just being actively reviewed and since then nothing changes and is been months now and USCIS contact number is on auto machine response 

plz have anyone case change from actively reviewing to approve, you guys should update to give others hope 

thanks 

People are updating. Nothing is happening. This is normal.

But you should fill out your timeline before asking other people to do their part in helping you haha

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.