Jeniffer

CR1/IR1 and been marriage for a 3rd time

28 posts in this topic

I file my i130 for my current 3rd husband on May 14 and I have my Noa1 for may 14 too because I file online and I got IOE case. I marry on May 8, 2021. I file an i129f for k3 but I don't have my Noa1 yet.

My question is, do I have a red flags with USCIS for been married again?

My previous husband married me for my papers and I report that to the fraud page in travel.org and at the ICE link at the USCIS page but in both times I don't have any answers from them. 

So your two previous husbands were also not Americans? Were they all from the same country? 

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

8 hours ago, JFH said:

So your two previous husbands were also not Americans? Were they all from the same country? 

Yes. With my first husband I married on 2011 and he came to the country in 2012, we have a baby boy in 2013. My marriage didn't work because of incompatibility but I tried out until January 2016. On that date I push him out of my life and I file for divorce and the divorce was ready for April of 2018. In may of 2018 I married my 2nd husband and I file i130 the day after my wedding. He came to the country on September of 2019. He is a conditional resident. His papers are almost gone in few months cause September 8 is almost here. I found out that my 2nd husband only want my papers, he was never my husband when he come to new York, that is why I reported him. My divorce come out on October 2020. 

I stay in DR since the pandemic start on March, I meet my husband on April when I was doing my child online classes. He wants my number and he give me his. We start talking and then since I was living in an apartment alone he move with me a few weeks after our first date. He never ask me to marry me. We were together for 1 year. After a year and a week pass I found that I'm pregnant and he ask me to married him the next day after I told him the good news. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

If your previous husbands are not a US citizen and are still a resident of USA,  you are still responsible for them when you get the the NVC i-864 form.   

Congratulations on the new baby.   

4 minutes ago, Troy B said:

If your previous husbands are not a US citizen and are still a resident of USA,  you are still responsible for them when you get the the NVC i-864 form.   

Congratulations on the new baby.   

Ok. That I know but I'm sure he will be removed from the us because I'm not going to sign the i751 to remove the conditions of his residence since he never live with me as my husband.

But my question is about if I will have red flags with USCIS because I'm filling for a 3rd husband?

11 minutes ago, Boiler said:

Presumably he will file with a divorce waiver,well he may already done so.

So you will have 3 husbands and 2 children to sponsor.

Lots of red flags.

For the divorce waiver you need proofs of bonafide marriage and he did not got any of this things because he never live with me. We don't have even a picture together. USCIS is not stupid. I remember the time when I was called for an interview with my first husband and it was a very hard interview and they ask me for a bunch of lots and lots of papers to proof our marriage.

3 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

Yes.  Lots.  It looks like you are in the business of bringing men into the US.

Seriously 😳? I don't wanted to think that USCIS is not going to look at the emails that I send then reporting the fraud that my second husband did to me. My second husband offered me money in a exchange for me to sign his papers in order that he can stay in this country. I don't do things like that. My dignity can not be buy with money 

14 minutes ago, Jeniffer said:

I remember the time when I was called for an interview with my first husband and it was a very hard interview and they ask me for a bunch of lots and lots of papers to proof our marriage.

Exactly.  So you already know to expect lots of scrutiny.  Three foreign marriages in a short time period is not typical.  They will see that you have a pattern of doing this.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

The important thing about No2 is that he was sponsored and you have to add him in for the I 864.

His future immigration issues with the exception of the I 864 are his problems.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

You clearly do not understand what ICE thinks a fraud marriage is

https://www.ice.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Document/2016/marriageFraudBrochure.pdf

Penalties An individual will be charged with marriage fraud if they entered into a marriage for the purpose of evading U.S. immigration law. This felony offense carries a prison sentence of up to five years and a fine of up to $250,000, and applies to both foreign nationals and U.S. citizens who perpetrate this crime

It does look like you are marrying to assist men to come to the US and if ICE looks into the case you reported and finds out you're bring another,  it wouldn't be good 

44 minutes ago, JeanneAdil said:

You clearly do not understand what ICE thinks a fraud marriage is

https://www.ice.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Document/2016/marriageFraudBrochure.pdf

Penalties An individual will be charged with marriage fraud if they entered into a marriage for the purpose of evading U.S. immigration law. This felony offense carries a prison sentence of up to five years and a fine of up to $250,000, and applies to both foreign nationals and U.S. citizens who perpetrate this crime

It does look like you are marrying to assist men to come to the US and if ICE looks into the case you reported and finds out you're bring another,  it wouldn't be good 

I know what ICE is about but I can not be unhappy because what someelse did to me. It is not my fault that this guy betrayed me. I'm in all the dispositions and I have pictures and proofs about My ex husband and the lady that he never left. Today I call Ice and they give me all the information that I need to file again for fraud. Right now I'm building a PDF document, putting all the evidence together for them.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Jeniffer said:

I know what ICE is about but I can not be unhappy because what someelse did to me. It is not my fault that this guy betrayed me. I'm in all the dispositions and I have pictures and proofs about My ex husband and the lady that he never left. Today I call Ice and they give me all the information that I need to file again for fraud. Right now I'm building a PDF document, putting all the evidence together for them.

it is your responsibility for each person u bring to the US 

and now you'll be on the hook for 3 I 864'''s 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

It does not look good for sure.

MY JOURNEY INTO GETTING A FIRST-TIME GREEN CARD, RENEWING A GREEN CARD, AND OBTAINING U.S. CITIZENSHIP:

I-130: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/08/23/my-spouse-visa-process-and-timeline-ir1-cr1/ From Colombia 🇨🇴

I-751: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/09/12/i-751-joint-petition-to-remove-conditions-on-residence/From Japan 🇯🇵 (Military spouse overseas)

N-400: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2022/08/03/3430/ From Japan 🇯🇵 

BLOG:  https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/inmigr/   

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.