J&D1008

APRIL 2021 I-129F K-1 FILERS

2,043 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline
12 hours ago, MeG@Am said:

Does anybody have March spread sheet?  I'm just wondering how many March or even February 2021 cases left untouched and without any decisions yet.  Thank you!

Here

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1-KrCTr9vliewjQfS0omnCI7eW8IqiLPJ2US4rRtpxAE/htmlview#

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
15 minutes ago, JankoB said:

Thank you!

I know the chart was updated last week.  

But I feel so bad for the 97 cases that are untouched.  I mean, I think they will be able to finish that in a week.  I don't know why they just forget them.  I can't imagine the pain of waiting for any update from incompetent USCIS.  It's just beyond me.

I pray and pray and pray that I will not be included in the unforgotten statistics of the April 2021 group.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
12 hours ago, keickhoff said:

Well April filers, my fiance, has an appointment to pick up her visa this Friday, and a flight to the USA on Monday. The confirmation started with an IV, meaning it is electronic; so there will be no sealed packet, as all information is on file electronically.  As confident as I am that all is good until she is actually on the plane to Omaha I am still holding my breath.  There is no reason to think she will have any issues at customs in Atlanta, but you here horror stories!!

Hoping all goes well, after almost 16 months were almost there!!!!!!

let us know how it goes! so excited for you!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
On 7/10/2022 at 7:32 PM, CJPinEcuador said:

WEEKLY CHART UPDATE 07/10:

Approval changes last week: +65

RFE changes last week: -8 (Negative numbers mean RFE totals going down AKA more worked on than issued during the week)

TOTAL NEW CHANGES (approval or RFE) : 57 (please note an RFE to approved or denied is not a "new" change since the case was already "touched")

200 Untouched aka "no movement" 

3050+ Who have heard back (either approval or RFE)

WEEKLY CHART UPDATE 07/17: (I have not run numbers for today yet)

Approval changes last week: +62

RFE changes last week: -39 (Negative numbers mean RFE totals going down AKA more worked on than issued during the week)

TOTAL NEW CHANGES (approval or RFE) : 23 (please note an RFE to approved or denied is not a "new" change since the case was already "touched")

180+ Untouched aka "no movement" 

3100+ Who have heard back (either approval or RFE)

Inquiry date is currently April 21st, 2021.

Note: 464 RFEs sent, 257 RFEs turned in and waiting, 188 untouched, so still over 900  April filers "in process"

April Chart link, updated nightly: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1USXTWEww37JnWiCxW6ftP1UZjE6fKU2gn2Mk4OSVGLw/edit?usp=sharing

Jan to June 2021 chart, updated weekly:  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HmAtNTsLfUE8BgkZ7KJ9Rojtmy6cYsYdY9lWiC8xMa8/edit?usp=sharing

On 7/17/2022 at 10:29 PM, keickhoff said:

Well April filers, my fiance, has an appointment to pick up her visa this Friday, and a flight to the USA on Monday. The confirmation started with an IV, meaning it is electronic; so there will be no sealed packet, as all information is on file electronically.  As confident as I am that all is good until she is actually on the plane to Omaha I am still holding my breath.  There is no reason to think she will have any issues at customs in Atlanta, but you here horror stories!!

Hoping all goes well, after almost 16 months were almost there!!!!!!

Congratulations , I m APRIL 8 2021 filers and still waiting to hear  for RFE , They received it April 26 2022 ever since no news yet 

Timeline

I got this message today and there are 2 problems. The first is NVC sent our case to the wrong embassy despite how I filled out the form. Secondly, it says we received an interview date but I did not see it in the email. The interview date will determine if we have to switch embassies or not since my fiancés student visa is expiring in 2 months. Is anyone able to help with this? Or did anyone else get a similar message but no interview date? Thanks! 

050F9686-774B-4FBC-BC19-1090C5A35B72.jpeg

Quite a few updates for April today:

69000: 2 RFERs (0 new / 2 in progress)

69500: 1 RFER (0 new / 1 in progress)

71000: 1 Approval (0 new / 1 in progress)

71500: 1 RFER, 1 Denial (0 new / 2 in progress)

72000: 1 Approval (0 new / 1 in progress)

72500: 5 Approvals (2 new / 3 in progress)

73000: 2 Approvals, 2 RFERs (0 new / 4 in progress)

73500: 1 RFER (0 new / 1 in progress)

74000: 2 Approvals (0 new / 2 in progress)

74500: 1 Approval, 2 RFERs (0 new / 3 in progress)

75500: 1 RFER (0 new / 1 in progress)

76000: 2 RFERs (0 new / 2 in progress)

76500: 2 Approvals, 2 RFERs (0 new / 4 in progress)

77500: 1 Approval, 1 RFER (0 new / 2 in progress)

78000: 1 RFES (0 new / 1 in progress)

79000: 1 RFER (0 new / 1 in progress)

79500: 1 Approval, 1 RFER, 1 Denial (0 new / 3 in progress)

80000: 1 Approval, 1 RFER (0 new / 2 in progress)

80500: 1 Approval (0 new / 1 in progress)

81000: 1 RFER (0 new / 1 in progress)

81500: 3 Approvals, 2 RFERs (0 new / 5 in progress)

07/19/22: 45 Total Updates: 21 Approvals, 1 RFES, 21 RFERs, 2 Denials

March (7) + April (45) = 52 updates

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
7 hours ago, Charlotte070 said:

I got this message today and there are 2 problems. The first is NVC sent our case to the wrong embassy despite how I filled out the form. Secondly, it says we received an interview date but I did not see it in the email. The interview date will determine if we have to switch embassies or not since my fiancés student visa is expiring in 2 months. Is anyone able to help with this? Or did anyone else get a similar message but no interview date? Thanks! 

050F9686-774B-4FBC-BC19-1090C5A35B72.jpeg

You book the interview yourself. Wait for the communication from consulate to let you know where your case was forwarded.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.