J&D1008

APRIL 2021 I-129F K-1 FILERS

2,043 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
5 minutes ago, down n down said:

Why they denied you , I m so sorry to hear that .

Oh no they didn't deny me, I was just commenting on how those Denials took place at all after all this time

22 minutes ago, MeG@Am said:

I was thinking of the same thing.  That’s torture right there.

They don’t care! Shocked to see that how their carelessness have ended so many relationships. People just have to wait and wait, can’t call, can’t inquire or anything. They don’t even answer to senators. It’s a total mess. 

Edited by Divs1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Divs1 said:

They don’t care! Shocked to see that how their carelessness have ended so many relationships. People just have to wait and wait, can’t call, can’t inquire or anything. They don’t even answer to senators. It’s a total mess. 

To them, we are just piles of papers stacked probably in the corner, when in reality, these piles of papers are lives that they’re torturing.  
God help us.

1 hour ago, Pranav469 said:

Hey Guys, my case was approved yesterday. What is the next step I can take? Will I just have to wait till the case gets to NVC or is there anything I can do currently. If anyone has a cheat sheet of steps that would be nice!

There this thread for August NOA:

tldr: You will need to wait more for the case to be transferred to NVC and NVC to process your case. NVC doesn't really provide updates or take phone calls. NVC sent me an email (took about 40 days) after they finished processing the case (the NVC case number is needed to fill out the DS160 later) and shipped it off to the consulate for your beneficiary.

An update- The tier2 officer finally called us back. As expected, read everything from the screen and had absolutely no information about anything. Also, he mentioned, they’re just a Call centre and have no information on cases. So my fiancé requested to transfer the call to a senior officer to which he said yes and guess what?! He transferred the call to a tier2 officer, who, again read everything from the screen line by line. 
I’m still shocked about how the conversation went, how they play these games and how they crushed my hope of getting any help.

On 8/5/2022 at 2:17 AM, Divs1 said:

They dont care at all , I have done anything so far but still nothing ,What a mess , It shouldnt be bad , have a family and kids , They make everything diffucult , Me and my fiance are waiting for 16 months and She cries every single day ,This is torturing her and me .I called them  many many times USCIS and talked to agents  ,They are useless , I asked to talk Tier 2 agent , They said ok and put me on call list ,They were supposed to call me within 3 days but It has been 2 weeks nobody call me at all .

1 hour ago, down n down said:

They dont care at all , I have done anything so far but still nothing ,What a mess , It shouldnt be bad , have a family and kids , They make everything diffucult , Me and my fiance are waiting for 16 months and She cries every single day ,This is torturing her and me .I called them  many many times USCIS and talked to agents  ,They are useless , I asked to talk Tier 2 agent , They said ok and put me on call list ,They were supposed to call me within 3 days but It has been 2 weeks nobody call me at all .

I’m really sorry to hear that and I did talk to tier2 officer, they said they’re only gonna help us with the case if we are outside of the processing times. Tricky part is, they’re always increasing it so we are never really outside of it. So when they call, you should have a good argument ready so they can’t say no to you.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
2 hours ago, Divs1 said:

I’m really sorry to hear that and I did talk to tier2 officer, they said they’re only gonna help us with the case if we are outside of the processing times. Tricky part is, they’re always increasing it so we are never really outside of it. So when they call, you should have a good argument ready so they can’t say no to you.

I never got the chance to talk to a tier 2 officer.  I requested it because I was hoping they can give me a timeframe.  I received their response to my outside normal processing time inquiry, but did not provide a timeframe.  So the tier 1 agent told me that the tier 2 will just have the same information as she has.  What's the use of having tier 1 or tier 2 then?  I've called this agency incompetent so many times.  I just cannot with these people anymore.  They move on to the next month in order to somehow meet their projected processing time goal.  

Tomorrow is a new week.  I will debate again if I should give these people a call.  I don't think I want to waste my time with them.  My fiancé and I are talking about maybe just getting married,  but we will be facing the same incompetent people.  So, we really are helpless.  It is really unfair for them to leave few cases hanging, they don't know they're ruining our lives.

7 minutes ago, MeG@Am said:

I never got the chance to talk to a tier 2 officer.  I requested it because I was hoping they can give me a timeframe.  I received their response to my outside normal processing time inquiry, but did not provide a timeframe.  So the tier 1 agent told me that the tier 2 will just have the same information as she has.  What's the use of having tier 1 or tier 2 then?  I've called this agency incompetent so many times.  I just cannot with these people anymore.  They move on to the next month in order to somehow meet their projected processing time goal.  

Tomorrow is a new week.  I will debate again if I should give these people a call.  I don't think I want to waste my time with them.  My fiancé and I are talking about maybe just getting married,  but we will be facing the same incompetent people.  So, we really are helpless.  It is really unfair for them to leave few cases hanging, they don't know they're ruining our lives.

Yes, that’s correct. From my experience, tier2 officers don’t have any more information than tier1. 
First we were given 2 days, they didn’t call, my fiance called them every few days and reminded that they’re supposed to call us, so they did after a whole month. However, we got no help from them, they just read everything from the screen. I was even more sad and pathetic after this experience. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.