J&D1008

APRIL 2021 I-129F K-1 FILERS

2,043 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: China
Timeline
18 hours ago, Xiaova said:

Weird a bunch of RFESs came in today. Usually Saturdays are solely for RFESs or withdrawals. This is the most I seen on a Saturday.

74000: 2 RFESs (2 new / 0 in progress)
74500: 3 RFESs (3 new / 0 in progress)
76500: 2 RFESs (1 new / 1 in progress)
78000: 1 RFES (1 new / 0 in progress)
78500: 2 RFESs (2 new / 0 in progress)
79000: 1 RFES (1 new / 0 in progress)
79500: 8 RFESs (7 new / 1 in progress)
80000: 3 RFESs (3 new / 0 in progress)
81500: 1 RFES (0 new / 1 in progress)
05/28/22: 23 Total Updates: 23 RFESs

March (0) + April (23) + May (2) + June (2) = 27 total RFESs

Thanks for the notice on weekend! Glad that I finally found one who also go to Guangzhou consulate lol, hope you could get your NOA2 soon! I know it's still a longgggg way ahead of mine considering I'm a November filer (sigh...)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

hi, new here,
we originaly sent our papers to the wrong place so they told us to send it to texas, which im confused cuase when i go to the uscis website it shows its in california for the k1 visas??
anyways they received our file on april 26 2021 and we havent received any news from them since... has anyone here got the next step ? and if so how long was the other steps taken?

2 hours ago, RoDraws said:

hi, new here,
we originaly sent our papers to the wrong place so they told us to send it to texas, which im confused cuase when i go to the uscis website it shows its in california for the k1 visas??
anyways they received our file on april 26 2021 and we havent received any news from them since... has anyone here got the next step ? and if so how long was the other steps taken?

Hey so all applications are sent to the dropbox in Texas. From there they allocate the files to the correct center. Currently the California center is the only center that does K1 visa. So you are in the right place. Now you just have to wait to hear back. As for the time process after..... it depends on what country your application is will be processed at. Some countries are processing things in 1- 2 months other are at a year plus. 

Timeline
8 hours ago, rocky95 said:

Hey so all applications are sent to the dropbox in Texas. From there they allocate the files to the correct center. Currently the California center is the only center that does K1 visa. So you are in the right place. Now you just have to wait to hear back. As for the time process after..... it depends on what country your application is will be processed at. Some countries are processing things in 1- 2 months other are at a year plus. 

gosh i really hope it doesnt go for more then a few months...im already nearing 14 months of waiting x-x

Timeline
3 hours ago, littleminxgirl said:

We applied around the same time you did.. We've heard nothing so far. Hoping to hear something this week, but really have kind of given up..

i know what you mean... legit i was like trying to be good, save money not visit and wait till the k1 visa, but like..when i first sent the forms back then the processing times where showing as 5-8 months andim like cool imma start packing stuff... but then it whent from 8-10 months... and then 10-12....then 10-13 and im like...its already 13th month...we headin' to the 14th...so im like whatever im going to visit him in the usa...and coming back from vacation now it sais 10.5 andim like...LIES

1 hour ago, Sonya N said:

406 days 😔

What makes it worse is that now they are making us wait another 50-60 days for an inquiry and they changed the terminology on the Processing Time to 80% of the cases will have an estimated wait of 13 months but put some other bulls*%t there to make it sound as if they are really trying. 

6 hours ago, RoDraws said:

i know what you mean... legit i was like trying to be good, save money not visit and wait till the k1 visa, but like..when i first sent the forms back then the processing times where showing as 5-8 months andim like cool imma start packing stuff... but then it whent from 8-10 months... and then 10-12....then 10-13 and im like...its already 13th month...we headin' to the 14th...so im like whatever im going to visit him in the usa...and coming back from vacation now it sais 10.5 andim like...LIES

I know! When I applied it said 4-6 months. So I ran out and got a way overpriced wedding dress because I didn't have time to shop. Started contacting wedding venues. talked to my friends and family abut dates.. and then nothing.... nada . So then we thought it has to be soon. So we both quit our jobs and met up overseas to wait it out.. Nope.. So now I'm working travel gigs so I have the freedom to fly back and forth.. Freaking so upset that there's nothing we can do but wait..

Edited by littleminxgirl

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.