1,047 posts in this topic

Hey guys , so my I-130 was approved and sent over for NVC processing .. I got the email from the NVC but I don’t see a invoice number. I’ll attach my email. I’m wondering if this is just the initial email ? Because it seems as there should be another one coming soon but unsure. Also NVC sent me the email on March 5th and then I got the same exact email again March 10th. I also got the letter in the mail from USCIS (POTOMAC) which said i130 approved case being sent for visa processing.  ** I did try using the KNG######## but kept getting an error message **97754499-A06D-4BFC-A52A-6EEFE5417384.thumb.jpeg.27f650ad3b4b460436e6598afd60b51b.jpeg

34D501D9-7A4E-4BA7-905E-6B59C060EEA3.jpeg

FFACAD72-1888-450A-9B18-84FCB189F354.jpeg

Edited by Evablessindy

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hello everyone!

Me and my American wife we live in egypt. 

Wanted to start my journey with you guys

Filed the I130 online in 15/3/2022

Received receipt notice (NOA1) assigned to Texas Center in 15/3/2022 (same day)

hope this goes fast!

March 19, 2022: Submitted I-130
April 19, 2023: I-130 Approved
April 25, 2023: NVC received file and NVC case number assigned
May 31, 2023: Submitted Documents
June 20, 2023: Case complete at NVC
?? ??, 2023: Interview Letter - WAITING.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Interesting thing happened today. My I-130 case status as of 1 Nov 2021 is "actively being reviewed", and today I checked the status on USCIS website and the date has updated to 17 Mar 2022 without any change in the status (still showing actively being reviewed). So the new message is

"As of March 17, 2022, we are actively reviewing your Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, Receipt Number #############. Our records show nothing is outstanding at this time. We will let you know if we need anything from you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address."

Why only the date updated? Any idea? 

It is by the way still with Texas.

Edited by FarooqKhan

11 minutes ago, FarooqKhan said:

Interesting thing happened today. My I-130 case status as of 1 Nov 2021 is "actively being reviewed", and today I checked the status on USCIS website and the date has updated to 17 Mar 2022 without any change in the status (still showing actively being reviewed). So the new message is

"As of March 17, 2022, we are actively reviewing your Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, Receipt Number #############. Our records show nothing is outstanding at this time. We will let you know if we need anything from you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address."

Why only the date updated? Any idea? 

It is by the way still with Texas.

You might have been approved! 

Usually this happens are second "Active Review". Log into your account and check to see if you have an approval notice. 

If not hopefully you will get your NOA2 in the next few days. 

Edited by Kor2USA

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Kor2USA said:

Usually this happens are second "Active Review". Log into your account and check to see if you have an approval notice. 

Nothing in my account so far, keeping my fingers crossed...

Timeline
20 hours ago, FarooqKhan said:

20 hours ago, FarooqKhan said:

I got the approval. That took 340 days to get the approval from USCIS. 

20 hours ago, Kor2USA said:

You were right about that... I just got the approval message. 

5 hours ago, FarooqKhan said:

I got the approval. That took 340 days to get the approval from USCIS. 

You were right about that... I just got the approval message. 

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you ^^ 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

The same thing happened to me today! I had a second Active Review, and when I logged in I had an approval letter! 

PD 3-31-21

NOA2 3-21-22

Hi all! 

Late to the group but we filed in March 2021! 

I became DQ not long ago and have my interview soon as the London Embassy (so nervous!!) 

I've seen a few people mention an app that they had to open when entering the embassy, can anyone elaborate on this because I have zero idea what they're talking about and don't want to miss anything I might need for the big day. 

Thanks in advance!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
On 3/30/2022 at 7:29 PM, roxydye said:

We got rfe from nvc today, they rejected my divorce decree and police report from romania,they’re both translated so I’m not sure what to do next

Ok well we’ve reuploaded the translated AND original…

im so mad at myself 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Hey everyone! Hope your visa journeys are going well.

we sadly still haven’t heard anything serious from our I-130.

PD 03/27/2021 online filer, but NOA1 came from Potomac 

AR 08/27/2021, but no approval 

and nothing since 🙁

just chatted with Emma and I was told my application has been in Texas since the first day and that it’s still within normal processing times currently.

following this thread, it feels like everyone that filed around the same time as us is already at NVC or even further… hope we catch up soon 🤞

wishing everyone luck and a quick approval whatever stage of this process you’re at 🍀 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.