Greenbaum

NOVEMBER 2020 I-129F K-1 FILERS

539 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
1 minute ago, King•Adan said:

Thank you, I really appreciate it! I am glad to hear they’re processing NOA1. Where do you look up to see which NOA1 they are processing? And by the way, I am a November 6th filer but I wanted to see if they are processing the two day ahead of me. Just to be optimistic because it has been a long and frustrating time!! 

No problem. Well, I don't know if there's an easier way, but I typed in numbers starting with WAC2190028000 all the way up to about WAC2190028230 on https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

Ours was Nov 2, and our number is somewhere after WAC2190026500 ...it might feel frustrating to do, but when I was anxious and noticed Oct 30 receiving theirs, I typed in the numbers manually there and kept following up until I noticed NOA1 for Nov 2, then we got the text the same night. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline
21 minutes ago, M & F said:

No problem. Well, I don't know if there's an easier way, but I typed in numbers starting with WAC2190028000 all the way up to about WAC2190028230 on https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

Ours was Nov 2, and our number is somewhere after WAC2190026500 ...it might feel frustrating to do, but when I was anxious and noticed Oct 30 receiving theirs, I typed in the numbers manually there and kept following up until I noticed NOA1 for Nov 2, then we got the text the same night. 

Thank you so much 😊 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Lemons said:

November 2nd here and still nothing. Been watching my bank account like a hawk. I feel like the Texas lockbox is more delayed than most. 

Yes it's delayed but they are finally starting to pick up I hope everyone gets it. I got mine Jan 28 via text and it was filed on Nov 2 also so urs should be on your way

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

I sent mine in Nov 3rd and was received on November 5th. On February 1st they charged my credit card 🙏 so hopefully yours will be too very soon😊

Edited by Lu & Ni

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
21 hours ago, King•Adan said:

Hello guys, 

Is there any updates from people who filed in November 4th or in November 5th, regarding their NOA1?? Thanks!

We received a text about an hour ago notifying us our case was received.  Receipt number after WACXXXXXXXXXXX. Our received date is Nov 5.  

Hope everyone else waiting gets a receipt soon as well.  

Edited by millefleur
Removed personal information

I was sent the 3rd, received the 7th.  Nothing yet, money not charged either.  Hoping for sometime in the next week.

Nov 3, 2020 - Sent I-129F

Nov 7, 2020 - USPS delivered to Dallas Lockbox

As of Dec 14, 2020, not yet received NOA1

Timeline
16 hours ago, Lu & Ni said:

I sent mine in Nov 3rd and was received on November 5th. On February 1st they charged my credit card 🙏 so hopefully yours will be too very soon😊

Congratulations! 

15 hours ago, MichMash said:

We received a text about an hour ago notifying us our case was received.  Receipt number after WACXXXXXXXXXXX. Our received date is Nov 5.  

Congratulations! 

Edited by millefleur

Timeline
1 hour ago, mrveg said:

I was sent the 3rd, received the 7th.  Nothing yet, money not charged either.  Hoping for sometime in the next week.

We are in the same boat here! Sent mine on 3rd, and was received on the 6th! Hoping for sometime this week, InshAllah, if not in the very next week!! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Norway
Timeline

Hello everyone 🙂

Just wanted to introduce myself. We are in the K-1 Visa  process too. We shipped ours end of November, and was delivered on Dec 7th. Checked the K-1 December filers, but not really a whole lot of activity over there. 
We put on our waiting hat, and have to be patient. And, while we're waiting, we started a podcast to keep ourselves busy 😅

Does anyone here have a plan how you will get to USA once the visa is approved? Or has anyone visited their loved ones with the travel ban to the US? I'm located in Norway and can't seem to find a good solution to see my fiancé in near future... 

What service center did you get? I am reading USCIS estimated times and they are not showing Texas service center I-129F forms. Also for K3 and K4 they are showing 13-17 months

That’s scary as my fiancé lives in Texas and if we get Texas service center it will be long 

Edited by millefleur

What service center did you get? I am reading USCIS estimated times and they are not showing Texas service center I-129F forms. Also for K3 and K4 they are showing 13-17 months

That’s scary as my fiancé lives in Texas and if we get Texas service center it will be long 

Did anyone else read USCIS processing time for Texas service center? It doesn’t look good at all

Edited by millefleur

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, Arsalan111 said:

Did anyone else read USCIS processing time for Texas service center? It doesn’t look good at all

They all go to Texas lock box. 

and also, sharing sensitive information like the WAC number is not advised. @MichMash

Nov 5 arrival, still waiting here.  Will update here if/when I get any news.

June 25, 2022 - Married
June 28, 2022 - I-130 filed digitally

June 28, 2022 - NOA1 (Nebraska -> Vermont xfer)

June 8, 2023 - NOA2 (Vermont -> California xfer)
June 14, 2023 - At NVC

July 3, 2023 - NVC RFE

July 17, 2023 - NVC DQ

April 15, 2024 - IL

April 19, 2024 - Medical

May 23, 2024 - Interview

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.