R1CH1991

London CR1 / IR1 Appointment Updates

2,638 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, hellomarissa said:

Hello everyone, I was just DQed tonight and my husband is now placed in a queue for an interview for the embassy in London. Two questions:

1. Can he schedule a medical appt now? 

2. How does the interview letter get sent? Via email or mail?

Thank you!

Just received my interview email. DQ on 5th May 2022 then interview on 23rd June 2022.

Thank you

DQ 11th May, interview letter (via email) today (17th May) interview scheduled for 27th June. 

You can book your medical as soon as you have an LND number. We scheduled ours for a week after we thought we’d get DQ. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
26 minutes ago, Sabbir219 said:

Congratulations 🎉 would you please let me know how to register for courier pickup ? 

That should be a new topic because it’s not reporting receiving an interview date, which is the topic of this thread. Start a new thread.

28 minutes ago, SLock said:

DQ 11th May, interview letter (via email) today (17th May) interview scheduled for 27th June. 

Good news!

2 hours ago, Ahmed219 said:

Just received my interview email. DQ on 5th May 2022 then interview on 23rd June 2022.

Congratations!

10 hours ago, hellomarissa said:

Hello everyone, I was just DQed tonight and my husband is now placed in a queue for an interview for the embassy in London. Two questions:

1. Can he schedule a medical appt now? 

2. How does the interview letter get sent? Via email or mail?

Thank you!

That should be a new thread because it’s not the topic of this interview date thread.

Will all four of you please make profiles indicating your visa type, country, embassy and make a timeline.

Edited by Wuozopo

• 2 weeks later...

GP finally pulled their thumbs out their arses for my records. Medical is booked (7th June) so I've been able to book my IV interview, finally (trying to play it safe and it's backfired on me). 

Current appointment is 5th July.... Hoping to see a cancellation crop up to get it done sooner. 

Timeline

A tip to all waiting on NVC: Know what you need for the medical exam  (shot record, personal care record, police report, and possibly a short written report from your GP). You can get on that well before you leave NVC. Also know that you must have two Covid shots and there is a wait period of 3-4 weeks between shots if you haven’t even started Covid immunization yet.

8 hours ago, Hanxa said:

GP finally pulled their thumbs out their arses for my records. Medical is booked (7th June) so I've been able to book my IV interview, finally (trying to play it safe and it's backfired on me). 

Current appointment is 5th July.... Hoping to see a cancellation crop up to get it done sooner. 

Edit. My interview is now 15th June. 

6 hours ago, Wuozopo said:

A tip to all waiting on NVC: Know what you need for the medical exam  (shot record, personal care record, police report, and possibly a short written report from your GP). You can get on that well before you leave NVC. Also know that you must have two Covid shots and there is a wait period of 3-4 weeks between shots if you haven’t even started Covid immunization yet.

If your GP is anything like mine, it's can take a month to get your medical notes 😑 Visa Medicals now needs a patient care summary (new requirement according to the email). 

Edited by Hanxa

Timeline
16 hours ago, Hanxa said:

Edit. My interview is now 15th June. 

If your GP is anything like mine, it's can take a month to get your medical notes 😑 Visa Medicals now needs a patient care summary (new requirement according to the email). 

The Patient Care Summary requirement has been in place several years now. Most practices are online with NHS and can just print you a copy. Some people can access their own online and print it themselves. I don’t know how that works because I have been gone too long. It has been mentioned in this UK forum before.

And to those still at NVC—if you need an additional note from your GP because you’ve had major diseases, surgeries, or depression/anxiety, then get started now. Some NHS practices can be really slow to provide that. 

Edited by Wuozopo

On 5/27/2022 at 4:53 PM, Hanxa said:

How do you check for cancellations? 

1 minute ago, JamesLondon said:

How do you check for cancellations? 

I went to 'reschedule appointment' at about 1am. Saw one there for the 15th June and moved my appointment to it. 

3 hours ago, Hanxa said:

I went to 'reschedule appointment' at about 1am. Saw one there for the 15th June and moved my appointment to it. 

Thank you. At the moment I don't seem to have the option to be able to reschedule appointment. 

22 minutes ago, JamesLondon said:

Thank you. At the moment I don't seem to have the option to be able to reschedule appointment. 

It might be because I was asked to book my own. It's in the same menu as where you would cancel your appointment and where you can amend the delivery address for the courier. 

Screenshot_20220530-213547_Chrome.png

Edited by Hanxa

On 5/28/2022 at 6:03 PM, Wuozopo said:

The Patient Care Summary requirement has been in place several years now. Most practices are online with NHS and can just print you a copy. Some people can access their own online and print it themselves. I don’t know how that works because I have been gone too long. It has been mentioned in this UK forum before.

And to those still at NVC—if you need an additional note from your GP because you’ve had major diseases, surgeries, or depression/anxiety, then get started now. Some NHS practices can be really slow to provide that. 

Is a Patient Care Summary the same as a Summary Care Record?

(Apologies is this isn't strictly on-topic)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.