2,966 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
48 minutes ago, Precious100 said:

I-360 Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant

Submitted on July 31, 2019 Receipt #..........

• Case status
  • Case history
  • On November 23, 2020, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number ....... and will mail it to the address you gave us. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Guys, I just got an update on my 360...am posting this bcos I just want to encourage someone out there who feels all hope is lost. I was once like that and shout out to @sandranj, @Stillwinning!!!😊, @luminarc, @Godschild @a1d1  @Blunt& many others who had encouraged me in this forum...God is great, He is a strong tower  and  a shield to those who trust him ! My case literally had 2 RFE'S and I was crying out in this forum in search of anyone who has such but no one showed up, so I was loosing hope. But all of  a sudden, miraculously I saw an update. It only took 16 months for my case

Priority dateJuly 2019...i-360 only

RFE...September 2020

Response....February 2020

Prima fascie...May 2020

2nd Rfe...September 2020

Response...1st October 2020

Approval 23rd Nov 2020

I do believe there are quite a lot of us with priority date as back as 2018 or even 2017 who are still not approved, I have a word for you" HOLD ON & DONT GIVE UP". GOD will come through for you. Cos I had 2 RFE's and I lost all hope and was even crying out to Attorney Sandra and my friend Luminarc who introduced me to this forum. Thanks to all the patron and moderators of this great forum @TBoneTX, @Pinkrlion...and to everyone I say Blessings, Protection and goodluck

Congrats!

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Liberia
Timeline
49 minutes ago, Precious100 said:

• Case status
  • Case history
  • On November 23, 2020, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number ....... and will mail it to the address you gave us. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Guys, I just got an update on my 360...am posting this bcos I just want to encourage someone out there who feels all hope is lost. I was once like that and shout out to @sandranj, @Stillwinning!!!😊, @luminarc, @Godschild @a1d1  @Blunt& many others who had encouraged me in this forum...God is great, He is a strong tower  and  a shield to those who trust him ! My case literally had 2 RFE'S and I was crying out in this forum in search of anyone who has such but no one showed up, so I was loosing hope. But all of  a sudden, miraculously I saw an update. It only took 16 months for my case

RFE...September 2020

Prima fascie...May 2020

2nd Rfe...September 2020

Approval 23rd Nov 2020

I do believe there are quite a lot of us with priority date as back as 2018 or even 2017 who are still not approved, I have a word for you" HOLD ON & DONT GIVE UP". GOD will come through for you. Cos I had 2 RFE's and I lost all hope and was even crying out to Attorney Sandra and my friend Luminarc who introduced me to this forum. Thanks to all the patron and moderators of this great forum @TBoneTX, @Pinkrlion...and to everyone I say Blessings, Protection and goodluck

Congratulations darling, I’m so happy to see this. Happy thanksgiving and many Blessings.

3 hours ago, Precious100 said:

• Case status
  • Case history

RFE...September 2020

Prima fascie...May 2020

2nd Rfe...September 2020

Approval 23rd Nov 2020

Woke up to this..wow...awesome God! Congratulations dear! More wins!😊🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Timeline
5 hours ago, Precious100 said:

• Case status
  • Case history

RFE...September 2020

Prima fascie...May 2020

2nd Rfe...September 2020

Approval 23rd Nov 2020

Congrats,  16 months  so fast 🗽🎉. Am August 2019 filer. So far this month we have seen a lot of approvals.

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 11/23/2020 at 11:27 AM, HolaBola31 said:

Thank you! 
i did already and unfortunately our congress man got retired and now we have another one. Not sure how fast they will work. 
Already sent them a letter. Hope they will be that fast as my previous one.

Do you think I need to send inquiry by mail? Or just wait for the response from senator office? And do you know if they (USCIS) will be able to fix the issue by themself if my office won’t hurry to send inquiry on behalf?

Thank you for your help!

USCIS will not answer your inquiry.USCIS will just tell your congressperson if they are doing background check or having your case ready to  be scheduled for an interview.

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Patientlyawaiting said:

Hello Everyone 

Yesterday I went to my interview at Federal Plaza. I had a very sweet IO. He was so soft spoken and asked basic questions. After he made copies of my passport, EAD, Driver License and Tax Return, he told me that I would received my GC with in two weeks. On my way home I received two emails , one was that my card has been ordered. Second is from my previous I-485. 
In my previous post I had mentioned that my lawyer had filed two I -485 and I was worried if it would be a problem. He didn’t asked anything about the first I-485, the status of that now changed to, “ Case Closed, petitioner received status through other means”. 

IO seems to have all paperwork I ever file with USCIS in one file. 

Timeline

Filed I -360, I-485, I-765 - April 3rd, 2017

Approved  I-360- January 4th 2019

Interview - November 24th 2020.

Current status- Card is being Produced 

It was a long ride but I am happy it is finally over.

Good Luck to everyone waiting.

God Bless

@Stillwinning!!!😊 Thank you for your kind words of encouragement. You were always there to ease my mind when I was so worry about the little things. You always responded to my silly questions with enthusiasm and encouragement. Pray that god always protect and guide you.

Congrats 🍾🎉🎈 

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 11/23/2020 at 7:12 PM, Stanley Igwedibia said:

Hello Guys, 

I am glad to meet you all here at the platform. I just learnt about this platform recently from a friend of mine. Currently, I need help filing Vawa. I was married to a U.S citizen around September 2016. By March of 2017, we separated. When we first met, I gave her some money for her personal upkeep, and I made sure she was okay. Things got a little bit tough for me in 2017, so I couldn't maintain her upkeep for sometime, but still made sure she was okay and doing alright. All of a sudden she backed out on me and at some point, she stopped picking my calls. Even when I started the divorce process, she made it very challenging for me. It was hard to get through to her either by phone or by email.  I need some guidance on how to go about my case. My case is more of a psychological or financial abuse. The person that recommended this platform told me about Attorney Sandra. Hello Sandra, I have heard alot of great stories about you and I will be more than glad if you stand in for me to ensure my Vawa is filed successfully.

The financial support you gave her is not considered financial abuse. You won't have your VAWA approved based on what you mentioned here.

30 minutes ago, Patientlyawaiting said:

Hello Everyone 

Yesterday I went to my interview at Federal Plaza. I had a very sweet IO. He was so soft spoken and asked basic questions. After he made copies of my passport, EAD, Driver License and Tax Return, he told me that I would received my GC with in two weeks. On my way home I received two emails , one was that my card has been ordered. Second is from my previous I-485. 
In my previous post I had mentioned that my lawyer had filed two I -485 and I was worried if it would be a problem. He didn’t asked anything about the first I-485, the status of that now changed to, “ Case Closed, petitioner received status through other means”. 

Timeline

God Bless

@Stillwinning!!!😊 Thank you for your kind words of encouragement. You were always there to ease my mind when I was so worry about the little things. You always responded to my silly questions with enthusiasm and encouragement. Pray that god always protect and guide you.

Congratulations, could you please tell us how long you waited for I-765 and I-131 to be approved? 

Filed: Other Timeline
2 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Woke up to this..wow...awesome God! Congratulations dear! More wins!😊🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

@Stillwinning!!!😊 Tnk u dear .

53 minutes ago, sheima said:

Congrats,  16 months  so fast 🗽🎉. Am August 2019 filer. So far this month we have seen a lot of approvals.

@sheima Thank u dear

48 minutes ago, Patientlyawaiting said:

Hello Everyone 

Timeline

God Bless

So excited for you! And happy you didn't have to pay that ridiculous fee just so an incompetent attorney accompany you to your interview LOL! Congratulations girlie!😀👍🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

6 hours ago, Precious100 said:

• Case status
  • Case history

RFE...September 2020

Prima fascie...May 2020

2nd Rfe...September 2020

Approval 23rd Nov 2020

Congratulations @Precious100 please, did you refile your I485 and I765 when they denied it? Or it was reopened?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.