2,966 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, jack1821 said:

Hey, 

Happy Thanksgiving ! My ead  under c31 is about to expire. I filed a renewal already and I received the receipt notice. Is it common for my work place to request for the I-797 notice ? They are now claiming that it is a policy from the office to request  the original of the document. The document on it's on does not guararntee anything so I'm confused. I thought that with the automatic extension I dont have to show anything. Please, HELP!

Hey Jack, can you help list out all document you submitted to renew your EAD C31. I want to renew mine it is expiring in March 2021

Hi guys! Congratulations to everyone who got a great news! Yay!!!🎉🎉🎉

I have a question. I didn’t get an approval notice. Again USCIS messed up something even tho my addresses is correct. 
I asked a help from our new senator office. But they are not responding (miss my old senator office they were responding right away😭)

What would be if I won’t get a notice? Will it affect somehow on my GC?

Can they denied already approved petition?

Im so frustrated! I did everything what they requested. I did my part. But they messed up with their part (again)

Thank you in advance!🙏🏻🌸

4 hours ago, HolaBola31 said:

Hi guys! Congratulations to everyone who got a great news! Yay!!!🎉🎉🎉

I have a question. I didn’t get an approval notice. Again USCIS messed up something even tho my addresses is correct. 
I asked a help from our new senator office. But they are not responding (miss my old senator office they were responding right away😭)

What would be if I won’t get a notice? Will it affect somehow on my GC?

Can they denied already approved petition?

Im so frustrated! I did everything what they requested. I did my part. But they messed up with their part (again)

Thank you in advance!🙏🏻🌸

I would like to add 'yet' to the end of your statement. Yes..you haven't gotten it yet. This will not affect your GC as your approval is in their system. Approved petitions are hardly denied except new evidences are discovered, which weren't available at the time of adjudication! You can write to VSC as an additional measure!😊👍

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 11/27/2020 at 4:29 AM, God is a good God said:

Happy Thanksgiving vj family. I'm in immigration proceedings since 3 years now. My i360 pending since October 2019 and I filed my i485 with irving texas center this month November and received receipt notice that it was accepted and received  (also pending). I360 already pending for 13 months and counting... We are getting there

You should have mailed your I-485 to Vermont Service Center.  

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

Hi everyone, hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving with their loved ones!!! Happy Thanksgiving 🍽🦃 @Stillwinning!!!😊 you’ve been nothing short of lovely since I’ve joined and I really want to thank you for that.
I’ve finally got my combo card!!!! 🙂 but I wanted to hear your thoughts on if you think it’s safe to travel both with the pandemic and the fact that I’ve overstayed almost 4 years. I’ve never been in removal proceedings (to my knowledge) because I never had a petition filed before my I-360 in 2019, and wouldn’t want to travel unless it was very necessary, I have a bed bound grandma I would like to visit 😞 so you’re feedback means a lot to me, thank you ♥️

Edited by Sam96

19 minutes ago, Sam96 said:

Hi everyone, hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving with their loved ones!!! Happy Thanksgiving 🍽🦃 @Stillwinning!!!😊 you’ve been nothing short of lovely since I’ve joined and I really want to thank you for that.
I’ve finally got my combo card!!!! 🙂 but I wanted to hear your thoughts on if you think it’s safe to travel both with the pandemic and the fact that I’ve overstayed almost 4 years. I’ve never been in removal proceedings (to my knowledge) because I never had a petition filed before my I-360 in 2019, and wouldn’t want to travel unless it was very necessary, I have a bed bound grandma I would like to visit 😞 so you’re feedback means a lot to me, thank you ♥️

Go see grandma, her prayers will open more doors! No worries in your situation just go! Congratulations dear!😊👍

On 11/25/2020 at 2:19 AM, Precious100 said:

I-360 Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant

Submitted on July 31, 2019 Receipt #..........

• Case status
  • Case history
  • On November 23, 2020, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number ....... and will mail it to the address you gave us. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Guys, I just got an update on my 360...am posting this bcos I just want to encourage someone out there who feels all hope is lost. I was once like that and shout out to @sandranj, @Stillwinning!!!😊, @luminarc, @Godschild @a1d1  @Blunt& many others who had encouraged me in this forum...God is great, He is a strong tower  and  a shield to those who trust him ! My case literally had 2 RFE'S and I was crying out in this forum in search of anyone who has such but no one showed up, so I was loosing hope. But all of  a sudden, miraculously I saw an update. It only took 16 months for my case

Priority dateJuly 2019...i-360 only

RFE...September 2020

Response....February 2020

Prima fascie...May 2020

2nd Rfe...September 2020

Response...1st October 2020

Approval 23rd Nov 2020

I do believe there are quite a lot of us with priority date as back as 2018 or even 2017 who are still not approved, I have a word for you" HOLD ON & DONT GIVE UP". GOD will come through for you. Cos I had 2 RFE's and I lost all hope and was even crying out to Attorney Sandra and my friend Luminarc who introduced me to this forum. Thanks to all the patron and moderators of this great forum @TBoneTX, @Pinkrlion...and to everyone I say Blessings, Protection and goodluck

What were the rfe that you got?

19 hours ago, Pinkrlion said:

You should have mailed your I-485 to Vermont Service Center.  

In this particular case they're in removal proceedings, which is why the I-485 was sent to Irving, TX.

Contradictions without citations only make you look dumb.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.