2,966 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline
6 hours ago, Loamy_IB said:

Congratulations @Precious100 please, did you refile your I485 and I765 when they denied it? Or it was reopened?

@Loamy_IBTnk u Loamy. Yes dear, I refiled my 485, I actually forgot to add it in my timeline...look at it .

6 hours ago, Loamy_IB said:

Priority dateJuly 2019...i-360 only

RFE...September 2020

Response....February 2020

Prima fascie...May 2020

I485, I765 & I-131...May 20th 2020

2nd Rfe...September  2nd 2020

EAD/AP...September 2020

2nd Rfe Response...1st October 2020

Approval 23rd Nov 2020

5 hours ago, Pinkrlion said:

Your VAWA has already been approved within the 2 years of your divorce.  That has nothing to do with your I-485 - they are separate petitions.  I-485 does  not have that stipulation.  

Thank you and i apologies for the stupid question i was just worried and all kind a scenarios are going trough my head 

14 hours ago, sheima said:

Congrats,  16 months  so fast 🗽🎉. Am August 2019 filer. So far this month we have seen a lot of approvals.

Congratulations...🎊  you don’t know how much hope you have gave me and all of us waiting here..i hope we get ours soon too.. 16 months pretty fast.!! M August 2019 too...praying for all 🙏🙏🙏

Filed: Other Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Hello family! I need help. I filed I-360 and I-485 for me and my son who is 13,  in June 2018. In July 2019 we moved to another state and all documentation I've been receiving to my new address. Today I've got the invitation letter for the interview for my son,  in the state when we lived before. The invitation for the interview for myself I didn't get, only for my son. Can you help me to understand this situation: Why only my son, 13 years old will have interview and not me, is it normal? Can we go to the interview in the state where we don't live anymore? What questions they can ask my child in the interview? Do children typically get interviewed?

Timeline
43 minutes ago, Sk1992 said:

Congratulations...🎊  you don’t know how much hope you have gave me and all of us waiting here..i hope we get ours soon too.. 16 months pretty fast.!! M August 2019 too...praying for all 🙏🙏🙏

I will take it, hahahaa, that wasn’t my approval,  its for another person Precious100, Precious100 filed on July 31 2019, mine is August 6 2019, so we are getting closer right?

Filed: Other Timeline
On 11/23/2020 at 6:22 AM, sandranj said:

It takes 10/15 days , you should get the GC soon.

Thank you @sandranj...i am patiently waiting....hoping

quick question: is it safe to travel overseas as soon as green card is received? For example to mexico as learn no visa to mexico is required if green card is in place. I have some deep hesitation for traveling for some reason even if becoming LPR.  

15 hours ago, sandranj said:

USCIS will not answer your inquiry.USCIS will just tell your congressperson if they are doing background check or having your case ready to  be scheduled for an interview.

I mean just notice for my I-360

I want to get a notice and did write to my congressman. So if they won’t respond me will USCIS fix it and send me a notice by themself or it will be possible just with a help of senator office?

Thanks!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
2 hours ago, Apolo said:

Thank you and i apologies for the stupid question i was just worried and all kind a scenarios are going trough my head 

I understand...keep yourself covered in the armour og God and he will comfort you.

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, Vikidi said:
Hello family! I need help. I filed I-360 and I-485 for me and my son who is 13,  in June 2018. In July 2019 we moved to another state and all documentation I've been receiving to my new address. Today I've got the invitation letter for the interview for my son,  in the state when we lived before. The invitation for the interview for myself I didn't get, only for my son. Can you help me to understand this situation: Why only my son, 13 years old will have interview and not me, is it normal? Can we go to the interview in the state where we don't live anymore? What questions they can ask my child in the interview? Do children typically get interviewed?

I would attend the interview with your son

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hello Family

I was quite for some time and working on my package. i have included following documents as mentioned below

1. Application I-360, Self-Petition as spouse of a US Citizen Abuser

(A) Identity Documents

(A-1) My Birth Certificate

(A-2) Copy of my Passport and Visa

(A-3) Copy of my EAD under C-09 and Copy of SSN

(A-4) Copy of Marriage Certificate

(A-5) Copy of Birth Certificate, SSN, State ID, of Abuser

2. Evidence of Bona Fide Marriage

(a) Copy of I-130 receipts notices petition for me filed by my wife

(b) copy of joint Tax return for 2019

(c) Copy of Joint Lease

(d) Copy of joint GEICO car insurance '

(e) Copy of joint online savings account statements

(f) Copy of joint BJ's membership

(g) Copy of joint PSE&G bills

(h) Pictures

3. Moral Character

(a) State of NJ background check

(b) Copy of FBI background check

4. Evidence of Abuse and additional Evidence of Bona Fide Marriage

(a) Copy of medical records 

(b) Copy of psychological Evaluation

(c) other medical records

What do you think? any idea if i am missing any document.

Please let me know

50 minutes ago, sheima said:

I will take it, hahahaa, that wasn’t my approval,  its for another person Precious100, Precious100 filed on July 31 2019, mine is August 6 2019, so we are getting closer right?

Hahahah i always mess up with commenting on posts😂😂 may b this is god’s signal that you will get these words from me soon too😀😀 yeah i know it makes me little more happy to know that it’s getting closer but at the same times when i think abt the people waiting since 2017 and 2018 , makes me sad too. But trying to be positive all the times. M August 1st 2019. 

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Sk1992 said:

Hahahah i always mess up with commenting on posts😂😂 may b this is god’s signal that you will get these words from me soon too😀😀 yeah i know it makes me little more happy to know that it’s getting closer but at the same times when i think abt the people waiting since 2017 and 2018 , makes me sad too. But trying to be positive all the times. M August 1st 2019. 

We will be there soon, Amen 🙏 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.