Greenbaum

SEPTEMBER 2020 I-129F K-1 FILERS

583 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Joining the crowd. My NOA1 is also Sept. 21. I was checking approvals today and did notice that there were a few approvals today for September 1. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
2 hours ago, AL TJ said:

Joining the crowd. My NOA1 is also Sept. 21. I was checking approvals today and did notice that there were a few approvals today for September 1. 

Awesome to hear we are finally getting closer. I’m following up to September 3 🤣 but don’t see any approved in that time frame. Sep 3-17.

Timeline
11 hours ago, yvonme said:

Awesome to hear we are finally getting closer. I’m following up to September 3 🤣 but don’t see any approved in that time frame. Sep 3-17.

Whereabouts are you seeing the amount of approvals? 

I've been trying to keep busy in order to take my mind off just how excited and nervous I am getting, now that the NOA2 is drawing near. As well as trying not to stress myself out while worrying if I have enough evidence etc for the interview 😄

Best of luck to you all! 😊

Edited by Sharmarine

Timeline
3 hours ago, Sharmarine said:

Whereabouts are you seeing the amount of approvals? 

I've been trying to keep busy in order to take my mind off just how excited and nervous I am getting, now that the NOA2 is drawing near. As well as trying not to stress myself out while worrying if I have enough evidence etc for the interview 😄

Best of luck to you all! 😊

Hi Sharmarine. I use the Case Tracker iOS app. My Aussie fiancé had issues finding it on the android store but that’s where I’ve been seeing cases being approved. I only seen 2 September 1st. A lot of August left to go.

Timeline
1 hour ago, AD1 said:

Just wondering I am jan 2021 filer. By approval so you guys mean k1 approval then next step is interview for beneficiary in their country? 

Hi. When K1 case status changes from Received to Approved you are correct, it’s goes to NVC, beneficiary completes DS160, Medical Exam, Makes Appt to Embassy and any other requirements, then interview time...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline
38 minutes ago, yvonme said:

Hi. When K1 case status changes from Received to Approved you are correct, it’s goes to NVC, beneficiary completes DS160, Medical Exam, Makes Appt to Embassy and any other requirements, then interview time...

Thanks does the applicant get these info in USA mail then pass it beneficiary right? 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, AD1 said:

Thanks does the applicant get these info in USA mail then pass it beneficiary right? 

Hi. Petitioner will receive a notice in the mail advising it was approved. Not sure what you mean by “pass it”. The beneficiary will be advised by via the contact information provided in your petition.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline
15 minutes ago, yvonme said:

Hi. Petitioner will receive a notice in the mail advising it was approved. Not sure what you mean by “pass it”. The beneficiary will be advised by via the contact information provided in your petition.

Ok so the notice will go to petitioner which make sense since they live in the state then petitioner will pass it on to its beneficiary. Thanks.  

Timeline
2 minutes ago, AD1 said:

Ok so the notice will go to petitioner which make sense since they live in the state then petitioner will pass it on to its beneficiary. Thanks.  

You’re welcome

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline
3 hours ago, AD1 said:

Just wondering I am jan 2021 filer. By approval so you guys mean k1 approval then next step is interview for beneficiary in their country? 

Join the January 2021 discussion group 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
8 hours ago, Mahza said:

Is it just me or the June/July group was way more active here than August/September groups 😅

It could be because they've already been approved? We are still sitting here waiting.. there could also be less of us maybe? No idea.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 3/17/2021 at 4:39 PM, yvonme said:

Hi Sharmarine. I use the Case Tracker iOS app. My Aussie fiancé had issues finding it on the android store but that’s where I’ve been seeing cases being approved. I only seen 2 September 1st. A lot of August left to go.

I have the Case Tracker app and I can see ones from my month (October) but not any other month - not sure how to do that 😂

Edited by eggybreadb78

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.