Greenbaum

SEPTEMBER 2020 I-129F K-1 FILERS

583 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline
On 3/17/2021 at 4:39 PM, yvonme said:

Hi Sharmarine. I use the Case Tracker iOS app. My Aussie fiancé had issues finding it on the android store but that’s where I’ve been seeing cases being approved. I only seen 2 September 1st. A lot of August left to go.

Hello! 😊 Where do you see other cases that has been approved, in the app? I downloaded it but I am afraid I did not get how to use it, I cannot see other cases. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
3 hours ago, Liagiu said:

Hello! 😊 Where do you see other cases that has been approved, in the app? I downloaded it but I am afraid I did not get how to use it, I cannot see other cases. 

Hi there. I think it may be US based because my AUS fiancé couldn’t access it correctly as I see it. I check so much so it’s probably not the best thing to have lol

Timeline
6 hours ago, eggybreadb78 said:

I have the Case Tracker app and I can see ones from my month (October) but not any other month - not sure how to do that 😂

Try inputting in the search bar WAC2090165000

Timeline
3 hours ago, eggybreadb78 said:

Thanks, it worked! Only a handful of September approvals, sort of the same for RFE from what I could see so far. 

You’re welcome! I toggle between 66,67,68. I’ve seen September 4 & a 8 approved. 

Timeline

As my NOA1 was on September 4th, I can't help but wonder as to when it might be likely that I'll know as to whether I'll be receiving the NOA2 soon. 🤷‍♀️

Timeline
19 minutes ago, quinnscribe said:

I reached out to a nice user on the forum who helped me through starting to make a nice spreadsheet for this tracking. I haven't had a chance to clean it up like I want to yet, where I show cases per week of September and status... right now it's per block of 500. This is the 6500-66500 range so far. I plan to re-run the numbers on Friday and post the changes.

Sept runs down through 73500, for the curious, and then shifts into WAC2190000000 through WAC2190001500. I'm down in that zone because I was at the tail end of Sep when I guess they started doing Oct numbers. I'm happy to keep updating this chart for all us Sept folk!

noa1.png

Thank you for this! 

Our Timeline:

i29F Sent: 9/17/20

NOA 1: 9/21/20

RFE: 4/14/21

RFE Response Sent: 4/22/21

RFE Response Received: 4/26/21

NOA 2: 5/10/21

Interview Date: December 10, 2021

Timeline
1 hour ago, quinnscribe said:

I reached out to a nice user on the forum who helped me through starting to make a nice spreadsheet for this tracking. I haven't had a chance to clean it up like I want to yet, where I show cases per week of September and status... right now it's per block of 500. This is the 6500-66500 range so far. I plan to re-run the numbers on Friday and post the changes.

Sept runs down through 73500, for the curious, and then shifts into WAC2190000000 through WAC2190001500. I'm down in that zone because I was at the tail end of Sep when I guess they started doing Oct numbers. I'm happy to keep updating this chart for all us Sept folk!

noa1.png

YASSS I’m 168.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline
4 hours ago, quinnscribe said:

noa1.png

Thank you so much!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline
43 minutes ago, LAH22 said:

NOA1 September 8th, received NOA2 approval today (23rd March).

oh wow! just over 6 months! This is so promising, Im a december filer and already so impatient haha. Congrats!! 

we last saw each other: March 2020
I-129F sent: 12/24/2020

USCIS received: 12/29/2020

NOA1 notice date: 2/27/2021

NOA1 receipt date (backdated): 12/28/2020

NOA2: 08/11/2021

NOA2 paper copy: 08/18/2021

NVC received: 08/25/2021

NVC number issued: 09/01/2021

Timeline

September 4th 2020 here. The chart is great, thanks so very much for it! I'm currently at work (volunteer) so will check it out once I'm home tonight. 👍

Timeline

Yay, more approvals of forumites!

Actually, I'll update the chart on Mondays, Weds, and Friday in the EST evening. If people get approved, without giving me your whole number publicly on the forum, can you DM me most of it or can you give me a rough reference bracket? ex 2090166600- so I can get a rough hint of where we're up to?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.