PTA petitioner

I-130 online August 2020 filers spouse

136 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Planning to file i30 online this week or next. Can anybody please explain me if i30a should also be filed online with i30.?And in the initial stage whether my birth certificate (beneficiary) is required? I have applied for delayed registration of birth certificate. Thank you advance.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Utsum said:

Planning to file i30 online this week or next. Can anybody please explain me if i30a should also be filed online with i30.?And in the initial stage whether my birth certificate (beneficiary) is required? I have applied for delayed registration of birth certificate. Thank you advance.

You must submit I-130a online, there is a section at the end. 

beneficiary’s birth certificate is not needed, only the petitioner’s. 

On 8/22/2020 at 2:05 AM, Aloo Boondi said:

Ok, I checked the egov website and found my NOA1 it was today.

Hi. Did you actually get the document (in PDF?) on your egov account? 

I-130                                                                                   

23 Aug 2020: Filed I-130 online                                         
21 Oct 2020: I-130 approval                              

25 May 2021: Interview

5 June 2021: Entered the US

I-751

31 Mar 2023: Filed at Elgin lockbox

N-400             

9 Mar 2024: Filed online

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
4 hours ago, angeljolie said:

Yes, that’s how it works if you file online. 

04/21/20: IR-5 Submitted Online 

04/21/20: NOA1 Issued online

04/27/20: NOA1 Received via postal mail from Texas Service Center

04/27/20: Touched

04/28/20: Case Transferred to California Service Center

05/14/20: Touched 

05/15/20: Touched 

07/01/20: Touched

07/06/20: Touched 

07/06/20: RFE Issued (not available online)

07/16/20: RFE Received in Mail

07/20/20: DNA Done in USA

08/09/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted Online

08/26/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted via mail

09/01/20: Touched

10/28/21: DNA test results Received by USCIS

11/12/21: NOA2

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
8 hours ago, angeljolie said:

Yes, there is:

Case Was Received and A Receipt Notice Was Emailed

On August 21, 2020, we received your Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, Receipt Number IOEXXXXXXXXX and mailed you a receipt notice or acceptance notice. It is being processed at our Nebraska Service Center location. The notice describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

3 hours ago, onek said:

Yes, that’s how it works if you file online. 

Thanks. I went to egov.uscis.gov and didn't find it there. Found it on my.uscis.gov, under the "documents" tab which is next to the "case status" tab.

15 minutes ago, Aloo Boondi said:

Yes, there is:

Case Was Received and A Receipt Notice Was Emailed

On August 21, 2020, we received your Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, Receipt Number IOEXXXXXXXXX and mailed you a receipt notice or acceptance notice. It is being processed at our Nebraska Service Center location. The notice describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Thanks! Yes, that's what they say on egov. Didn't find anything in the email but got it on my.uscis.gov. We will probably also receive it in the mail.

I-130                                                                                   

I-751

N-400             

Which one is the correct service center? At the bottom of the NOA1 (dated 23 Aug), it indicates Texas Service Center. But when I inquired via egov a while ago, it says Nebraska.

I-130                                                                                   

I-751

N-400             

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
6 hours ago, angeljolie said:

Which one is the correct service center? At the bottom of the NOA1 (dated 23 Aug), it indicates Texas Service Center. But when I inquired via egov a while ago, it says Nebraska.

Refer to USCIS Processing Times  look up time ranges for both Texas and Nebraska, if the "Receipt date for a case inquiry"  passes the date for your case (at either location), open a case for a "outside normal processing time” service request.  That will come back and tell you if you are using the right centers processing time.    Seems based on what I have read here, what the agents tell you is not always accurate.

7 hours ago, Troy B said:

Refer to USCIS Processing Times  look up time ranges for both Texas and Nebraska, if the "Receipt date for a case inquiry"  passes the date for your case (at either location), open a case for a "outside normal processing time” service request.  That will come back and tell you if you are using the right centers processing time.    Seems based on what I have read here, what the agents tell you is not always accurate.

Thanks, Troy. I was just wondering which service center is actually processing  our case. We submitted last 23 Aug and the NOA1 states Texas. But when I checked online on egov.uscis.gov, it says Nebraska. Just want to know so I can update my timeline here on VJ. :)

I-130                                                                                   

I-751

N-400             

4 minutes ago, angeljolie said:

Thanks, Troy. I was just wondering which service center is actually processing  our case. We submitted last 23 Aug and the NOA1 states Texas. But when I checked online on egov.uscis.gov, it says Nebraska. Just want to know so I can update my timeline here on VJ. :)

I had the exact same situation! I ended up getting through to a live agent using the bot, 'Emma'. When you start the chat, type in the box "Speak to live agent" and you'll be connected :)  The person I spoke to confirmed I was still being processed at Texas, even though egov says Nebraska. An administrative error apparently. Who knows, I guess! Next best bet is to give them a call, but be prepared for a long wait time. Good luck!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Can anyone please tell me how to arrange evidences together online because i have lot no.of pictures,screen shots affidavits etc. Can we paste the photographs in a white paper and write down the details of the pic and click it and upload it. Can it be done?please help.thank you in advance 🙏cr1 visa

23 minutes ago, MiriamAndDylan said:

I had the exact same situation! I ended up getting through to a live agent using the bot, 'Emma'. When you start the chat, type in the box "Speak to live agent" and you'll be connected :)  The person I spoke to confirmed I was still being processed at Texas, even though egov says Nebraska. An administrative error apparently. Who knows, I guess! Next best bet is to give them a call, but be prepared for a long wait time. Good luck!

Great! Texas and Nebraska are kind of neck and neck anyway in the processing times so I guess all good. :) Good luck to us! 

19 minutes ago, Utsum said:

Can anyone please tell me how to arrange evidences together online because i have lot no.of pictures,screen shots affidavits etc. Can we paste the photographs in a white paper and write down the details of the pic and click it and upload it. Can it be done?please help.thank you in advance 🙏cr1 visa

What we did was to create a timeline of relationship with photos, screenshots of emails, boarding passes, etc in one file (on MS Word then saved as PDF). You can upload this as one file, just make sure it's 6MB or less. Affidavits can be uploaded separately.

I-130                                                                                   

I-751

N-400             

• 1 month later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.