PTA petitioner

I-130 online August 2020 filers spouse

136 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
5 hours ago, CandJ18 said:

THANKS! I will start right away, that’s a good idea. Really worrying about why my I-130 hasn’t been looked at (or appears not to have been anyway) but prepping documents is a good idea so I can send them AS SOON as NVC allows me and payment clears, etc. (Maybe by April? Ugh 😕) Thanks for your suggestion!!!

Yes, my friend get started on those paperwork..and the 2020 tax return and the tax return transcripts from IRS...and their W-2's blah..blah.. (you know I am tired of paperwork at this point with NVC)..LOL..

It will take your mind/spouse mind off the I-130. (i hope so).you will be surprised how much paperwork is involved and the precision of scanning those paperwork involved with NVC

Timeline
6 hours ago, MapleHearts said:

For the payment I am unable to open the page on  the department of state payment section. Is there something I am doing wrong? They sent me an email and it is not working when I click on the link.

i had no luck during my USCIS with the messaging system. I was given a whole lot more info in the call. No generic answers at all.

Try ceac.state.gov

12 hours ago, MapleHearts said:

I tried to get advice here on this thread but nobody replied to me. 

It would help to ask your questions in the right topics. One thing I have observed too is that VJers reply more to new topics, so it’s better to start your own if you’re not getting timely replies, if at all. 

I-130                                                                                   

23 Aug 2020: Filed I-130 online                                         
21 Oct 2020: I-130 approval                              

25 May 2021: Interview

5 June 2021: Entered the US

I-751

31 Mar 2023: Filed at Elgin lockbox

N-400             

9 Mar 2024: Filed online

11 hours ago, MapleHearts said:

For the payment I am unable to open the page on  the department of state payment section. Is there something I am doing wrong? They sent me an email and it is not working when I click on the link.

Have you created an account already?

I-130                                                                                   

I-751

N-400             

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, baabycurl said:

Hey ladies 

Did any of you guys received a notice yet? We got the NOA1 but im patiently waiting on the first Step to get approved 

I believe some of us have received an approval already. Did you try calling USCIS yet?

I-130                                                                                   

I-751

N-400             

Timeline
10 hours ago, angeljolie said:

I believe some of us have received an approval already. Did you try calling USCIS yet?

Yes we did call. They said we should wait until March 17 if we haven't received anything until then we can send a request.

On 12/22/2020 at 2:16 PM, MapleHeart said:

We got NOA2 today only a couple days after replying to the RFE! Our filing date was August 21. His friend got approval today also and he filed in August as well.

Congratulations!

I hope we are as lucky as you are. I filed for my mom on July 3, got a RFE for secondary evidence on January 26 because my birth was registered 3 years after I was born. Anyways, they recieved the RFE response on March 12, status updated yesterday March 16 to: Response received and we are working on your case again.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, AlfNel23 said:

Congratulations!

I hope we are as lucky as you are. I filed for my mom on July 3, got a RFE for secondary evidence on January 26 because my birth was registered 3 years after I was born. Anyways, they recieved the RFE response on March 12, status updated yesterday March 16 to: Response received and we are working on your case again.

Thank you and good luck to you! I hope it happens very fast for you! Take care and stay blessed!

Timeline
On 3/11/2021 at 3:32 PM, baabycurl said:

Hey ladies 

Did any of you guys received a notice yet? We got the NOA1 but im patiently waiting on the first Step to get approved 

Yes, back in December.

Timeline

Hey homies. I filed mine back in 8/27/20 and I'm still waiting on NOA2. Haven't gotten a request for evidence yet so hoping it's not much longer 😬

2 hours ago, MapleHeart said:

Thank you and good luck to you! I hope it happens very fast for you! Take care and stay blessed!

Thank you, you too🙂

• 4 weeks later...

NOA1 in August 2020, Nebraska Service Centre.... Have emailed and asked for an update from them, still not even actively looking at our case! Is anyone in the same situation??

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/20/2021 at 6:46 AM, ohiohopeful said:

NOA1 in August 2020, Nebraska Service Centre.... Have emailed and asked for an update from them, still not even actively looking at our case! Is anyone in the same situation??

I am on the same timeline like you, and also still no actively looking at our case as well

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.