hopelifebetter201

July 2020 I-751 filers (merged)

862 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Georgia
Timeline
5 hours ago, hookem1989 said:

I also got mine approved today. Such a relief. Good luck to everyone who has been waiting for the approval.

Congrats!!! Was your case#  SRC or EAC??

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Georgia
Timeline
On 1/28/2021 at 6:00 PM, 4rmGhanaliveinATL said:

SRC pd July 24th 

divorced . 

I got approved today . 
just wanted to share since I got a lot of help from this platform 

Congrats! I also filed with a waiver. Can you share where you file was? (Processing center) and any updates you may have received before approval? 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
On 2/7/2021 at 9:43 AM, kvito28 said:

Congrats! I also filed with a waiver. Can you share where you file was? (Processing center) and any updates you may have received before approval? 

Take a look at My timeline . I have a detailed documentation of my process over there . I don’t have the dates off the top of my head but I remember I filed in July. It went to Texas Service Center aka SRC . It got transferred to NBC in December. No RFE . I added a lot of evidence. I hope that helps .

Edited by 4rmGhanaliveinATL
Edited

Congrats to everyone who has finally been approved.

EAC case here, finally got an update today since August of 2020:

My timeline for reference:

7/27 - Package sent.

7/31 - Package received.

8/10 - CC Charged for $680.

8/17 - Received I-797 NOA with 18 month extension (Notice date 8/10) - Also says "Notice Type: Receipt Notice".
8/25 - Fingerprints applied to my case.
2/11/2021 - New card is being produced

Does this automatically mean the interview is waived or do I have to wait for further updates?

Timeline
15 hours ago, Choc_pudding21 said:

7/27 - Package sent.

7/31 - Package received.

8/17 - Received I-797 NOA with 18 month extension (Notice date 8/10) - Also says "Notice Type: Receipt Notice".

Does this automatically mean the interview is waived or do I have to wait for further updates?

Congrats!!!  That means you will receive the green card in mail soon. 
Mine is EAC too, but no updates since fingerprint.

16 hours ago, Choc_pudding21 said:

7/27 - Package sent.

7/31 - Package received.

Good News, your done! I'm almost exactly a month behind you. EAC also..... I'm getting excited!

Edited by Bob in Boston

3 hours ago, Dachis said:

Congrats!!!  That means you will receive the green card in mail soon. 
Mine is EAC too, but no updates since fingerprint.

Thank you! Yes, I was aware of what it meant about the card, but like I said just wasn't sure if this meant I was in the clear from an interview, which seems like the case.

Best of luck! I'm confident it will be cleared for you as well very soon. When were your fingerprints accepted?

3 hours ago, Bob in Boston said:

Good News, your done! I'm almost exactly a month behind you. EAC also..... I'm getting excited!

Thank you! Almost can't believe it! I was checking at least twice a week on the USCIS site even though I have text and email notifications on for my case.

You're almost there! 🤞 Hoping everyone is able to get through this easily.

For what it's worth, I didn't request for the interview to be waived in my ROC cover letter, but not sure if that makes a big difference or not.

Edited by Choc_pudding21

Timeline
1 hour ago, Choc_pudding21 said:

Thank you! Yes, I was aware of what it meant about the card, but like I said just wasn't sure if this meant I was in the clear from an interview, which seems like the case.

Best of luck! I'm confident it will be cleared for you as well very soon. When were your fingerprints accepted?

Thank you! Almost can't believe it! I was checking at least twice a week on the USCIS site even though I have text and email notifications on for my case.

You're almost there! 🤞 Hoping everyone is able to get through this easily.

For what it's worth, I didn't request for the interview to be waived in my ROC cover letter, but not sure if that makes a big difference or not.

August 4

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Choc_pudding21 said:

Very strange why it wouldn't have been approved already.

I see your bio shows AOS pending, my recent approval was for ROC; so I wonder if they're taking longer with AOS over ROC.

No, AOS was approved long ago, just have to update my info

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.