1,215 posts in this topic

Hello Friends,

We submitted all our documents on April 22, 2020.

Today we got this email:

IMG_20200522_215730_548.thumb.jpg.89e52152542286e2979152bae1a9d593.jpg

I logged in our our CEAC account to try to read the messages (there are two) but I can't open them.  I've seen other have problems with this. Any tips on how to open these messages?  Also, does this email mean all my documents are qualified? or what does this message "Case FE Review note" mean?  I looked through where I uploaded all the financial and civil documents - they all say "accepted".  Any ideas?

Screenshot_20200522-215452_2.thumb.png.ebc20576700fad56fa17b68924d44db3.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
34 minutes ago, RachelFara said:

Hi, I just click on the message and basically left it alone. After while you will get message about due to inactivity ceac will log you out something like that. Once i clicked ok on popup, my messaged displayed. It might stupid but i have tried this method multiple times and it has been working.

Initially, i gave up thinking, i already email with DQ. Under Case Review Note they asked me submit canadian work permit as husband will be interviewing in Canada and he is not Canadian citizen. So i would definitely reciew that. Other one basically say documentarily qualified. Good luck

Edited by Skaur0609

9 minutes ago, Skaur0609 said:

Hi, I just click on the message and basically left it alone. After while you will get message about due to inactivity ceac will log you out something like that. Once i clicked ok on popup, my messaged displayed. It might stupid but i have tried this method multiple times and it has been working.

Initially, i gave up thinking, i already email with DQ. Under Case Review Note they asked me submit canadian work permit as husband will be interviewing in Canada and he is not Canadian citizen. So i would definitely reciew that. Other one basically say documentarily qualified. Good luck

Thank you for the reply! I will try this and write how it goes. 

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I submitted all documents on May 17, 2020 no status yet on CEAC status its saying require documents etc.. which i believe i already submitted by this eaac web site, is it normal to receive such msg on ceac status site ???

41 minutes ago, Skaur0609 said:

I just tried this method for opening messages on CEAC and unfortunately it didnt work. Any other ideas or methods for opening messages?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline
6 minutes ago, RachelFara said:

I just tried this method for opening messages on CEAC and unfortunately it didnt work. Any other ideas or methods for opening messages?

If you've tried the various methods mentioned in this thread without success I might just call them. Several people on here have said the staff at the NVC will read you your messages and that they likely are used to such requests because of the trouble accessing the messages online.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Just got DQ!! We submitted all documents one time on April 28, and got DQ today May 22!  Now we wait for the embassy. :)

We submitted the final documents yesterday, and got DQ today!

We had submitted the DS-260 and the AOS documents a few weeks ago, but were waiting for police clearance certificates to come through before we could submit the "civil documents"...I wonder if they had potentially reviewed the other pieces already?

At any rate, now we wait for the embassy to reopen for interviews.

2 hours ago, RachelFara said:

Hello Friends,

We submitted all our documents on April 22, 2020.

Today we got this email:

IMG_20200522_215730_548.thumb.jpg.89e52152542286e2979152bae1a9d593.jpg

I logged in our our CEAC account to try to read the messages (there are two) but I can't open them.  I've seen other have problems with this. Any tips on how to open these messages?  Also, does this email mean all my documents are qualified? or what does this message "Case FE Review note" mean?  I looked through where I uploaded all the financial and civil documents - they all say "accepted".  Any ideas?

Hi, if you already got DQ then it mean you have been DQed. As far as the message it might mean something along the lines if you submitted assets,  or maybe they believe you need a joint sponsor, that the CO will make a decision .

Hi Everyone!!

Some Good and bad news. Got an RFE today. Made a mistake in I864 form from Sponsor and Joint sponsor (we didnt upload the last couple of pages i guess) and marriage certificate was also not the one they wanted (they are asking for one that has an official stamp on it that is going to be a little hard to get with COVID.

IM also having lots of trouble opening the messages from CEAC.

First  and only Submission April 24th!

Hope we can get everything together ASAP.

Edited by Ldibe

15 minutes ago, Ncornejo7 said:

Hi, if you already got DQ then it mean you have been DQed. As far as the message it might mean something along the lines if you submitted assets,  or maybe they believe you need a joint sponsor, that the CO will make a decision .

I actually just got off the phone with someone from NVC- she read my messages to me and said almost the same thing you wrote. 

Thank you!

FYI she said they have filed a ticket with the IT department to get the message page to show. Hopefully soon!

Good luck everyone!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.