TBoneTX

All Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 6

852 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I was informed that my application has been transferred from Nebraska office toTaxas service center.The application was in May 2019, Whereas, the Current date for case inquiry in Taxas center for I 130 application is 26 June 2019.Do I submit outside normal time processing inquiry or wait for some time since it is a case of transfer.

4 minutes ago, Onuoa said:

I was informed that my application has been transferred from Nebraska office toTaxas service center.The application was in May 2019, Whereas, the Current date for case inquiry in Taxas center for I 130 application is 26 June 2019.Do I submit outside normal time processing inquiry or wait for some time since it is a case of transfer.

I’d call, but I think you have to wait 30 days due to the transfer

ALSO,

I got an email from USCIS to start my expedite! They didn’t outright deny it (which I thought they would) but they give you a chance to make an argument. I’ll continue to keep you guys updated too. If anything we’ll get some answers!

Edited by aus2tx

Timeline
2 minutes ago, aus2tx said:

I’d call, but I think you have to wait 30 days due to the transfer

ALSO,

I got an email from USCIS to start my expedite! They didn’t outright deny it (which I thought they would) but they give you a chance to make an argument. I’ll continue to keep you guys updated too. If anything we’ll get some answers!

Thanks,It is best to wait for 30 days as you rightly said, since the transfer was on 28 February 2020.

Timeline
4 hours ago, aus2tx said:

Frankly, how much of it is to be intentionally vague by the agent or how little are they actually privy to? Frustrating for everyone involved.

Yes

Timeline
2 hours ago, Mmerant1 said:

I’m so sorry to hear that, I’m just a couple months in and all I can do is read others experiences and not have high expectations. Hopefully you hear something soon, based off of your PD, you still have a couple months ahead so try to relax ( not being rude) those pain you are feeling are probably from stress, avoid it as much as you can! You’ll be fine.

Yea, but what upsets me is all those cases that have been processed way after mine . One cannot help but be depressed, you know. They like to torture us I think! Lol!!

Good afternoon, everybody.

I just sent a message to that online chat with Emma and found out that my case has been transferred to California. I received no updates, messages or email, the only thing that happened was that my date changed from our receipt date to February 23rd. 

I am very worried because the person on the online chat told me the estimated time to have an answer is 54 months. 

NOA1 was September 4th 2019.

IOE case.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
52 minutes ago, Ad & Ga said:

I just sent a message to that online chat with Emma and found out that my case has been transferred to California. I received no updates, messages or email, the only thing that happened was that my date changed from our receipt date to February 23rd. 

I am very worried because the person on the online chat told me the estimated time to have an answer is 54 months. 

IOE case.

I just found out the same information. I called and she couldn’t tell me a processing time. But when I look online the visa tracker 54 months is for unmarried son or daughter over 21 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

I think sending our cases to centers that take longer time to process defeats the whole purpose. Honestly we have no choice but to wait and see...it’s only been about week since we got our update 🤦🏾

3 hours ago, Ad & Ga said:

IOE case.

USC or PR?

also, IOE cases did not receive transfer notices. 

Edited by aus2tx

So, I found out today -like many others our case was transferred on 2/23/20.  ( that is why the date change). We are now in the California service Center.  I started a FB group if anyone is interested because we are some of the first i-130 USC spousal petitions going through that office and there’s not much info on processing ext.  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.