TBoneTX

All Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 6

852 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, AMS13 said:

Thanks @TBoneTX.

UPDATE:

Yesterday's yield was one of the highest case processing, and more so for approvals. Actually, I've never seen so many approvals in one day, except once!

Anyway, good news for everyone I hope .. will post some statistics later.

Yes, there is. For green card holders filing for their spouses .. does that apply to you? or did you mark this in your petition by mistake? Check if you have copies.

However, if the answer is NO to both questions, and you're sure 100% of this clear error, then you are qualified for an expedite based on the grounds of a "clear USCIS error". All you have to do is call USCIS, confirm the transfer to CSC, and IF this is the case, then directly and immediately ask to expedite the case and mention this category and explain the situation .. you don't even have to convince the officer on the call.

Let us know how it goes.

So I smoke to someone today and they said that they have started processing spousal of USCs i-130s in CSC now.  Is this not true ?   I have spoken with at least 5 other people who were transferred there with the same type of petition as well.  Now I’m really worried.  

8 minutes ago, NicholeB said:

So I smoke to someone today and they said that they have started processing spousal of USCs i-130s in CSC now.  Is this not true ?   I have spoken with at least 5 other people who were transferred there with the same type of petition as well.  Now I’m really worried.  

I’ve already started an expedite request. I 100% expect it to be denied but I hope to have more info next week

2 hours ago, NicholeB said:

So, I found out today -like many others our case was transferred on 2/23/20.  ( that is why the date change). We are now in the California service Center.  I started a FB group if anyone is interested because we are some of the first i-130 USC spousal petitions going through that office and there’s not much info on processing ext.  

yooo share that link

1 hour ago, aus2tx said:

I’ve already started an expedite request. I 100% expect it to be denied but I hope to have more info next week

yooo share that link

Which link ?

13 hours ago, VTimmy said:

Mine is Lin1990389380 They approved 75 , 76 , 77, 78 , 79 81  but mange to skip 80

Depressing situation Lol

Not 75 no. But it's very possible that you'll be processed next.

11 hours ago, aus2tx said:

I’d call, but I think you have to wait 30 days due to the transfer

ALSO,

I got an email from USCIS to start my expedite! They didn’t outright deny it (which I thought they would) but they give you a chance to make an argument. I’ll continue to keep you guys updated too. If anything we’ll get some answers!

What was the reason for expedite you requested?

8 hours ago, Ad & Ga said:

Good afternoon, everybody.

I just sent a message to that online chat with Emma and found out that my case has been transferred to California. I received no updates, messages or email, the only thing that happened was that my date changed from our receipt date to February 23rd. 

I am very worried because the person on the online chat told me the estimated time to have an answer is 54 months. 

NOA1 was September 4th 2019.

IOE case.

For those like you facing the same issue, simply explain the situation to a rep, and request an expedite based on the CLEAR USCIS error. Emphasis you're a USC filing for a spouse and ASK for the timeline to handle cases for that type of I-130 at CSC. You should get an answer like: "that's weird, they don't have I-130 for spouses of USC. OK, expedite". The END.

Statistics coming soon!

58 minutes ago, AMS13 said:

For those like you facing the same issue, simply explain the situation to a rep, and request an expedite based on the CLEAR USCIS error. Emphasis you're a USC filing for a spouse and ASK for the timeline to handle cases for that type of I-130 at CSC. You should get an answer like: "that's weird, they don't have I-130 for spouses of USC. OK, expedite". The END.

This was my expedite request. I DOUBT they made that errors because I’m seeing more and more people find out they were moved to Cali, all USC.

this is why I put in the request - to get some damn info!

2 hours ago, NicholeB said:

Which link ?

The Facebook Group for Cali transfers

1 minute ago, AMS13 said:

UPDATE:

Following up ... :

15.67% in Jan.
33.89% in Feb.
41.88% in Mar.
81.80% in Apr.
95.13% in May.
73.41% in Jun.

From this, you might think that the order of focus is April, March, Feb, Jan, and June. But this is WRONG

However, the amount of actual processing (number of cases) was so HUGE for cases from June, March and April .. compared to Jan and Feb.

Of course, there are cases approved from 2018 too. But I never mention these anymore.

Where do you get these numbers from? I appreciate the reporting

7 hours ago, NicholeB said:

So, I found out today -like many others our case was transferred on 2/23/20.  ( that is why the date change). We are now in the California service Center.  I started a FB group if anyone is interested because we are some of the first i-130 USC spousal petitions going through that office and there’s not much info on processing ext.  

what’s the name of the group please?

4 hours ago, aus2tx said:

This was my expedite request. I DOUBT they made that errors because I’m seeing more and more people find out they were moved to Cali, all USC.

this is why I put in the request - to get some damn info!

The Facebook Group for Cali transfers

I just started it today ...i named it i-130 petitioners alliance California  ....the more people that join the better.  Then we. An discuss and compare information we get 

Ok guys -so the name of the Facebook group I started today for those of us transferred to Cali is “i-130 Petitioners Alliance -California.   I got the name from the Nebraska group i was on before -just changed it to California 

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline

I don’t understand what’s going on. I checked 5 before and 5 after my case # (starts with LIN). Several have been “transferred to another center” around late February timeframe (Feb 26 to 28), except mine and another one. My PD is May 10, 2019. And it’s an IR5. 🤔

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
45 minutes ago, kwijibo123 said:

I don’t understand what’s going on. I checked 5 before and 5 after my case # (starts with LIN). Several have been “transferred to another center” around late February timeframe (Feb 26 to 28), except mine and another one. My PD is May 10, 2019. And it’s an IR5. 🤔

Mine wasn't transferred either. My PD is May 30

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.