TBoneTX

All Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 6

852 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
46 minutes ago, Mmerant1 said:

Whoa! This happened to me too! Thanks for the explanation. I will surely call today!

Not for me , still waiting, and  waiting, and waiting. Looks like for months more! I have been so sick lately. Stomach issues , neck pain, knee pain. I pray I make it through this process.🙏🙏🙏

Timeline
16 hours ago, MarcieYG said:

I contacted USCIS through Emma and spoke with a live person.  The info I got was not very encouraging.  My case was transferred to Vermont.  Interesting though what they said.  I am upset the time just got extended by months!  Anyone seeing approvals out of VT?

image.png.621e4c27a007e6f980f16343e9b15ca6.pngimage.png.f018895b21da27d31cbb130fc05f9389.pngimage.png.96b1241d028955e9c30ad5517a00e494.png

As to the statement she posted about not all service centers do not process  US citizen for spouse is not true. I spoke with someone who said they all process spousal visas. She apologized for someone giving out wrong info

1 minute ago, Patricia Owuh said:

As to the statement she posted about not all service centers do not process  US citizen for spouse is not true. I spoke with someone who said they all process spousal visas. She apologized for someone giving out wrong info

They all process USC spousal visas? Or just they all process spousal visas in general? Tell me what I want to hear, my expedite request reason is thinner than a hair of ice lol 😉 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Patricia Owuh said:

Can she provide you with the processing timeline? If it’s an internal document then we cannot see it on their website. Now that’s disservice because we will not be able to submit an official inquiry indefinitely.

Timeline
1 minute ago, HumDum said:

Can she provide you with the processing timeline? If it’s an internal document then we cannot see it on their website. Now that’s disservice because we will not be able to submit an official inquiry indefinitely.

All she will tell you is what is on USCIS website for processing times. I just wanted to k ow if my case had been transferred and unfortunately, or fortunately it hasn't been.  It's still in a pile in Nebraska .

Timeline
19 minutes ago, aus2tx said:

They all process USC spousal visas? Or just they all process spousal visas in general? Tell me what I want to hear, my expedite request reason is thinner than a hair of ice lol 😉 

They all process all petitions I'm assuming is what she meant. All their answers are so vague.  It's so frustrating.

3 minutes ago, Patricia Owuh said:

They all process all petitions I'm assuming is what she meant. All their answers are so vague.  It's so frustrating.

Frankly, how much of it is to be intentionally vague by the agent or how little are they actually privy to? Frustrating for everyone involved.

21 Feb 2019 PD, I just asked and am apparently still in Nebraska. Lucky me? It says up to 16 months but the latest I've seen someone get their approval lately seemed to be a month 13 months in February (Jan 2019 pd date). So fingers crossed this month. 

I'm choosing to believe it's too late to get an RFE but I'm sure that's not true.  

Edited by fewstee

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
4 hours ago, MrCosgrove said:

How do you get from Emma to live chat with someone? I cant figure out how you did that.

I just asked to speak to a live representative and she transferred me, no issue.

Married April 25, 2019

Sept 10 2019: Received NOA1 assigned to Nebraska Service Center :crying: IOE reciept
Sept 27, 2019: I-129F Received - LIN receipt

Transferred to Vermont SC in February sometime. - had to contact them because they did not send notice.
NOA2 6/18/20
 :joy:

6/18/20: Paid NVC fees

7/17/20: Submitted AOS & DS form to NVC

7/23/20: DQ'd!! :dance:

Now waiting for embassy to open for IL!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
45 minutes ago, VTimmy said:

Mine is Lin1990389380 They approved 75 , 76 , 77, 78 , 79 81  but mange to skip 80

Depressing situation Lol

Did you call? It could be a “background check” situation...stay hopeful 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
2 hours ago, Patricia Owuh said:

Not for me , still waiting, and  waiting, and waiting. Looks like for months more! I have been so sick lately. Stomach issues , neck pain, knee pain. I pray I make it through this process.🙏🙏🙏 

I’m so sorry to hear that, I’m just a couple months in and all I can do is read others experiences and not have high expectations. Hopefully you hear something soon, based off of your PD, you still have a couple months ahead so try to relax ( not being rude) those pain you are feeling are probably from stress, avoid it as much as you can! You’ll be fine.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.