TBoneTX

All Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 6

852 posts in this topic

hello ! i have been transferred  already week ago and after that my case saying at local office and still didnt hear anything about it i tried to call but they never answer  how im supposed to know which service centre my case been transferred ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 hours ago, AMS13 said:

Thanks @TBoneTX.

UPDATE:

Yesterday's yield was one of the highest case processing, and more so for approvals. Actually, I've never seen so many approvals in one day, except once!

Anyway, good news for everyone I hope .. will post some statistics later.

Yes, there is. For green card holders filing for their spouses .. does that apply to you? or did you mark this in your petition by mistake? Check if you have copies.

However, if the answer is NO to both questions, and you're sure 100% of this clear error, then you are qualified for an expedite based on the grounds of a "clear USCIS error". All you have to do is call USCIS, confirm the transfer to CSC, and IF this is the case, then directly and immediately ask to expedite the case and mention this category and explain the situation .. you don't even have to convince the officer on the call.

Let us know how it goes.

I am a US Citizen. Will call them today. Thanks

Edited by HumDum

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
5 hours ago, AMS13 said:

Thanks @TBoneTX.

UPDATE:

Yesterday's yield was one of the highest case processing, and more so for approvals. Actually, I've never seen so many approvals in one day, except once!

Yes, there is. For green card holders filing for their spouses .. does that apply to you? or did you mark this in your petition by mistake? Check if you have copies.

However, if the answer is NO to both questions, and you're sure 100% of this clear error, then you are qualified for an expedite based on the grounds of a "clear USCIS error". All you have to do is call USCIS, confirm the transfer to CSC, and IF this is the case, then directly and immediately ask to expedite the case and mention this category and explain the situation .. you don't even have to convince the officer on the call.

Let us know how it goes.

Whoa! This happened to me too! Thanks for the explanation. I will surely call today!

Timeline
5 hours ago, AMS13 said:

Thanks @TBoneTX.

UPDATE:

Let us know how it goes.

What you said on the second part makes sense, but look at this...

2251B487-73E9-4CD6-8C41-4944CF369710.png

Timeline
Just now, Mmerant1 said:

What you said on the second part makes sense, but look at this...

2251B487-73E9-4CD6-8C41-4944CF369710.png

CSC does process for Green card holders spouse. So if my case went there then it’s an issue.

5 hours ago, AMS13 said:

Thanks @TBoneTX.

UPDATE:

Let us know how it goes.

Oooh? I’m going to give a call and try this morning. Good thinking.

2 hours ago, MrCosgrove said:

How do you get from Emma to live chat with someone? I cant figure out how you did that.

You have to ask them which service center processes your case. It will give you three option to choose. Case status, contact USCIS and another one. If you ask the question a few times (maybe write it a bit different) a "Show more option apears at the botton". Click on it and there is the option to connect to a representativ.

Marriage: 03/16/2018 ❤️💍👱‍♀️🧑
Birth of our daughter: 11/24/2018 👶🥰

USCIS Stage

I-130 submitted: 10/01/2019 😃
I-130 USCIS Lockbox received: 10/03/2019 
I-130 NOA1 received: 10/08/2019 --> Assigned to Nebraska Service Center 😩
I-129F (K3) submitted: 11/01/2019 :idea:

I-129F (K3) USCIS Lockbox received: 11/06/2019 

I-129F (K3) NOA1 received: 11/14/2019 😃🙏🏻
I-130 approved: 05/21/2020 —> NOA2 came from Texas Service Center 🥳❤️

NVC Stage
Case Number received: 05/22/2020 —> via Email 😃
Paid IV and AOS fee: 05/23/2020
IV fee processed (AOS fee is stuck😭) 05/28/2020
Submitted IV application and civil documents: 06/02/2020
Submitted inquiry to NVC for AOS fee being "stuck" (known NVC system issue): 06/02/2020 --> Let the waiting begin - again.... 
AOS fee finally marked as payed: 06/10/2020 🥳

Timeline
1 minute ago, HumDum said:

CSC does process for Green card holders spouse. So if my case went there then it’s an issue.

Maybe, maybe not. We don’t know what the USCIS are doing. It’s always safe to call to make sure. As mentioned in the attached file, they are trying to balance workload. There’s cases in CSC that were transferred to Nebraska and they were PR holders. So who knows! Just hope for the best

So, my husband just chatted with a representativ a few minutes ago to ask about a possible transfer. 

Our case is now supposedly at the Texas Service Center (praise the lord 🙏). 

Our NOA1 says Nebraska, case updated online on the 24th, never recieved a transfer notice. I guess they really did balance the workload.

USCIS Stage

NVC Stage
Submitted inquiry to NVC for AOS fee being "stuck" (known NVC system issue): 06/02/2020 --> Let the waiting begin - again.... 

24 minutes ago, aus2tx said:

Oooh? I’m going to give a call and try this morning. Good thinking.

I have a call and put in an expedite request. If it’s denied at least we’ll have more peace of mind that USC spouse petition move WAS intentional

2 minutes ago, aus2tx said:

I have a call and put in an expedite request. If it’s denied at least we’ll have more peace of mind that USC spouse petition move WAS intentional

Good luck with the expedite request! 

USCIS Stage

NVC Stage

Timeline
4 minutes ago, aus2tx said:

I also put in an expedite. Besides, if it’s intentional, all that centralized IOE stuff then where’s the timeline. Someone at USCIS needs to fix it.

1 minute ago, HumDum said:

I also put in an expedite. Besides, if it’s intentional, all that centralized IOE stuff then where’s the timeline. Someone at USCIS needs to fix it.

I think they’re also figuring it out - my job is very similar. But the request can’t hurt my case so I’m asking lol

Timeline
Just now, aus2tx said:

I think they’re also figuring it out - my job is very similar. But the request can’t hurt my case so I’m asking lol

Yeah. I was surprised when the rep asked me when did I become a citizen. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.