TBoneTX

All Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 6

852 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
13 hours ago, NicholeB said:

So, I found out today -like many others our case was transferred on 2/23/20.  ( that is why the date change). We are now in the California service Center.  I started a FB group if anyone is interested because we are some of the first i-130 USC spousal petitions going through that office and there’s not much info on processing ext.  

Where are you seeing the date change?

21 hours ago, VTimmy said:

Mine is Lin1990389380 They approved 75 , 76 , 77, 78 , 79 81  but mange to skip 80

Depressing situation Lol

I have the same thing, but case tracker doesn't show you where it is processed. Could be any service center right?

Feb 14 2019: Send I-130(a)
Feb 19 2019: Delivered

Feb 21 2019: Received NOA1 assigned to Nebraska Service Center

Oct 2 2019: Send I-129F

Oct 7th 2019: Delivered

Oct: 11th 2019: Received NOA1

March 30th 2020: I-130 Approved 

April 13th 2020: Case received by the NVC

May 1st 2020: NVC Welcome email received

May 1st 2020: Paid Bills, processed on May 5th 2020

May 15th 2020: First initial submission

May 26th 2020: Final submission

June 1st 2020: DQ NVC

Waiting for interview letter..

55 minutes ago, kwijibo123 said:

I don’t understand what’s going on. I checked 5 before and 5 after my case # (starts with LIN). Several have been “transferred to another center” around late February timeframe (Feb 26 to 28), except mine and another one. My PD is May 10, 2019. And it’s an IR5. 🤔

Same for me, i am pd feb 19. Massive amount was transferred, couple of approvals. And a handful is waiting for approval. Also me, still waiting.

Feb 14 2019: Send I-130(a)
Feb 19 2019: Delivered

Feb 21 2019: Received NOA1 assigned to Nebraska Service Center

Oct 2 2019: Send I-129F

Oct 7th 2019: Delivered

Oct: 11th 2019: Received NOA1

March 30th 2020: I-130 Approved 

April 13th 2020: Case received by the NVC

May 1st 2020: NVC Welcome email received

May 1st 2020: Paid Bills, processed on May 5th 2020

May 15th 2020: First initial submission

May 26th 2020: Final submission

June 1st 2020: DQ NVC

Waiting for interview letter..

4 minutes ago, Rosie91 said:

Same for me, i am pd feb 19. Massive amount was transferred, couple of approvals. And a handful is waiting for approval. Also me, still waiting.

Its show if the case is transferred to another svc . Most cases in my range is approved at the Nebraska and never got a trace out to other svc.

16 hours ago, NicholeB said:

So, I found out today -like many others our case was transferred on 2/23/20.  ( that is why the date change). We are now in the California service Center.  I started a FB group if anyone is interested because we are some of the first i-130 USC spousal petitions going through that office and there’s not much info on processing ext.  

What's the name of your facebook group?

Keep getting told to ask Emma. I just get automated responses. What do I ask her if I wanna know if I moved service centers? How do I find Emma on myuscis

Edited by ohcoffeeeyes

2 hours ago, ohcoffeeeyes said:

Keep getting told to ask Emma. I just get automated responses. What do I ask her if I wanna know if I moved service centers? How do I find Emma on myuscis

Just ask the status of your case through USCIS inbox after logging into myaccount 

2 hours ago, ohcoffeeeyes said:

Hey, you might want to wait until Monday, when USCIS employees are at their desks. 

It worked for me, pretty sure asking when they are open will help. ;)

46 minutes ago, MA&AR said:

Hey, you might want to wait until Monday, when USCIS employees are at their desks. 

It worked for me, pretty sure asking when they are open will help. ;)

shhhhhhh

Timeline
1 hour ago, Lara&Gabriel said:

9 months of waiting for noa 2 why is that😔

4 months of waiting for i129f.

I am May also and still waiting 9 months. Filed I-129f in early Oct. so that's almost 5 months without hearing a thing.

Timeline

using USCIS status check I got informed that my case has been transferred to another office, from Nebraska To Texas,.But searching for an update with my USCIS account,  this is what I got :

We received your case

You do not need to do anything at this time

We will let you know if we need anything else from you as we continue to review your case.
Current as of today at 11:46 a.m.

please has anyone had  a similar update?

9 minutes ago, Onuoa said:

using USCIS status check I got informed that my case has been transferred to another office, from Nebraska To Texas,.But searching for an update with my USCIS account,  this is what I got :

We received your case

You do not need to do anything at this time

We will let you know if we need anything else from you as we continue to review your case.
Current as of today at 11:46 a.m.

which months you are ? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.