Greenbaum

FEBRUARY 2020 I-129F K-1 FILERS

694 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

I’m happy to say that I got approved today!!!! I’m literally crying right now of joy 😭😭😭😭😭. The hardest part is done finally. I can’t wait to celebrate it with my family. I pray for everyone else to get their approvals!!!

Edited by smile101

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
59 minutes ago, smile101 said:

I’m happy to say that I got approved today!!!! I’m literally crying right now of joy 😭😭😭😭😭. The hardest part is done finally. I can’t wait to celebrate it with my family. I pray for everyone else to get their approvals!!!

Congratulations! I had been following your story and kept coming back to this thread to see some good news for you and the other Feb filers still waiting! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
1 hour ago, smile101 said:

Omg congrats!!!!! 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

Timeline
40 minutes ago, Sheeni_E said:

Congratulations! I had been following your story and kept coming back to this thread to see some good news for you and the other Feb filers still waiting! 

Awww thank you I appreciate it!!! Now I finally get to know the feeling and it’s the best feeling ever 😭😭😭🥳🥳

8 minutes ago, SB1089 said:

Omg congrats!!!!! 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

Thank you!!! I’m praying for you to get your approval soon!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
On 1/16/2021 at 3:49 AM, smile101 said:

Congrats  

I am really happy for you. That was a long journey. 

On 1/16/2021 at 11:49 AM, smile101 said:

Congratulations! I've been checking back to see how everyone else is doing and I'm so happy to see your update. I hope the next part is fast!

Timeline
6 hours ago, midsummer said:

Congratulations! I've been checking back to see how everyone else is doing and I'm so happy to see your update. I hope the next part is fast!

Thank you! I hope so too. I hope my file gets to the nvc fast

On 1/18/2021 at 3:20 AM, Naz2020 said:

Congrats  

I am really happy for you. That was a long journey. 

Thank you! It really was. I’m happy that the wait for the first part is over

On 1/16/2021 at 8:49 AM, smile101 said:

Congrats!  Were still waiting for our approval. Im happy for you! :)

• 1 month later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Hi there, 

I moved about 5 weeks before we were approved and sent USCIS notification of my change of address. But I never received the mailed copy of my NOA2 approval for k1.  I submitted an inquiry and they replied that they sent it in August 2020 and the post office didn’t return it to them. What do I do? Will I need the physical copy when it comes time for AOS? Thanks in advance.

Edited by delia_reese

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

Just wanted to send an update to the group that we finally got our application approved today. One year after filing (took 4 months extra for RFE) but we did it. Now onto next steps! Thanks all for your help and support on this forum. 

On 3/5/2021 at 5:59 AM, SB1089 said:

Just wanted to send an update to the group that we finally got our application approved today. One year after filing (took 4 months extra for RFE) but we did it. Now onto next steps! Thanks all for your help and support on this forum. 

Congratulations! 

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.