Voice of Reason

The derailment exempt thread

1,436 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Post what you want here, within the TOS of course.  Anything is fair game, nothing can be off topic.  Love America or hate it, your opinion is welcome here.  Recipes too.  And talk of exes and novels waiting to be written, as well as good American whiskeys and bourbons.

Your words are current, if not hot, and we are all social, so enjoy the banter!

10 minutes ago, ALFKAD said:

Post what you want here, within the TOS of course.  Anything is fair game, nothing can be off topic.  Love America or hate it, your opinion is welcome here.  Recipes too.  And talk of exes and novels waiting to be written, as well as good American whiskeys and bourbons.

Your words are current, if not hot, and we are all social, so enjoy the banter!

This should be in off topic  one day they gwana make me a mod and you miserable rabble rousers will have he double tothpicks to pay.." in my best frank burns voice" 

Edited by Nature Boy 2.0

28 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

This should be in off topic  one day they gwana make me a mod and you miserable rabble rousers will have he double tothpicks to pay.." in my best frank burns voice" 

I think the saying I have seen TBone say is English only outside of the regional forums.

My friend visiting from Seattle is about to arrive. I made shortbread and we are going to drink a few snifters of this (I got some lovely new glassware for Christmas):

ggbQzvR.jpg

Don't we have a thread like this in the OT forum that is very long running?

Our Journey Timeline  - Immigration and the Health Exchange Price of Love in the UK Thinking of Returning to UK?

First met: 12/31/04 - Engaged: 9/24/09
Filed I-129F: 10/4/14 - Packet received: 10/7/14
NOA 1 email + ARN assigned: 10/10/14 (hard copy 10/17/14)
Touched on website (fixed?): 12/9/14 - Poked USCIS: 4/1/15
NOA 2 email: 5/4/15 (hard copy 5/11/15)
Sent to NVC: 5/8/15 - NVC received + #'s assigned: 5/15/15 (estimated)
NVC sent: 5/19/15 - London received/ready: 5/26/15
Packet 3: 5/28/15 - Medical: 6/16/15
Poked London 7/1/15 - Packet 4: 7/2/15
Interview: 7/30/15 - Approved!
AP + Issued 8/3/15 - Visa in hand (depot): 8/6/15
POE: 8/27/15

Wedding: 9/30/15

Filed I-485, I-131, I-765: 11/7/15

Packet received: 11/9/15

NOA 1 txt/email: 11/15/15 - NOA 1 hardcopy: 11/19/15

Bio: 12/9/15

EAD + AP approved: 1/25/16 - EAD received: 2/1/16

RFE for USCIS inability to read vax instructions: 5/21/16 (no e-notification & not sent from local office!)

RFE response sent: 6/7/16 - RFE response received 6/9/16

AOS approved/card in production: 6/13/16  

NOA 2 hardcopy + card sent 6/17/16

Green Card received: 6/18/16

USCIS 120 day reminder notice: 2/22/18

Filed I-751: 5/2/18 - Packet received: 5/4/18

NOA 1:  5/29/18 (12 mo ext) 8/13/18 (18 mo ext)  - Bio: 6/27/18

Transferred: Potomac Service Center 3/26/19

Approved/New Card Produced status: 4/25/19 - NOA2 hardcopy 4/29/19

10yr Green Card Received: 5/2/19 with error >_<

N400 : 7/16/23 - Oath : 10/19/23

36 minutes ago, yuna628 said:

Yeah and they actually started a new one because that one got to long 

3 hours ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

This should be in off topic(insert period capitalize start of next sentence) one day they gwana (one day they will)make me a mod and you miserable rabble rousers will have he double tothpicks("HE"double tootpicks is a euphemism for hades) to pay.." in my best frank burns voice" (Frank Burns was a  character from MASH"

Just for Laylalex 

32 minutes ago, ALFKAD said:

Some of us have standards too high to delve into such a lowly forum.  This is for the more selective members.

Omg i been cheating on yall. I experimented with the 90 day fiancee thread in OT

1 hour ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Omg i been cheating on yall. I experimented with the 90 day fiancee thread in OT

Reported.  And now removed from my friend list.  Cannot BELIEVE this crazy post by you.  What's next?  Probably gonna vote for Warren in 2020!

5 hours ago, yuna628 said:

I looked in there a few times, and they all seem like they know each other very well and have in jokes. I mean, we have our own in jokes too. So I guess maybe it's okay to have two of them? 

But I object that this is really for me. Up until this point I have only posted in here once.

5 hours ago, laylalex said:

I looked in there a few times, and they all seem like they know each other very well and have in jokes. I mean, we have our own in jokes too. So I guess maybe it's okay to have two of them? 

But I object that this is really for me. Up until this point I have only posted in here once.

No, it's really NOT for you.   Don't try stealing my thread on page one.

8 hours ago, ALFKAD said:

No, it's really NOT for you.   Don't try stealing my thread on page one.

Then what is this?

17 hours ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Just for Laylalex 

That is me. Well, the Layla part of it is. Also, if it's really not for me, then isn't that telling me that I can't post in a thread, which is (I think, and I would defer to Boiler on this) against the TOS?

As for me, I am on day four of my terrible cold but am forcing myself to get out of bed and go for a walk in a bit. Weather isn't too bad here at the moment and I hate not being able to get a little exercise in. I'm starting to feel like a blob after the roast beef and the shortbread and the mashed potatoes and the no pilates. I tried some yoga yesterday but the stuffiness made breathing properly difficult.