Voice of Reason

The derailment exempt thread

1,436 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, LIBrty4all said:

Naw, I like this thread.  It should keep on going.  

Well the guy that started did cause a lot of problems here

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

you're just mad because the vj jail was named after both of you...........

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

2 hours ago, Ban Hammer said:

you're just mad because the vj jail was named after both of you...........

That was before I instated the ingenious platinum mod training program. 

Most of my jail visits were a direct result of said induvial texting me daring me to do something 

Edited by Nature Boy 2.0

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

That was before I instated the ingenious platinum mod training program. 

Most of my jail visits were a direct result of said induvial texting me daring me to do something 

so............you're gullible?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline
6 hours ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

I remember him well, may his legacy rest in peace (or is it pieces?).  He was beloved by many for his frankness and ability to discourse with even the most obnoxious members.  This forum is less well-off for his untimely departure.  Hopefully one day another will try to fill his shoes and keep this site honest.  It's a tough job, much harder than pretending to live in the MOTR.

Odd that you know him, his posting style and his reputation in this subforum so well considering that (1) he announced his departure in November 2020 and (2) you only started posting in here heavily in the past three months. :) 

Timeline
10 minutes ago, laylalex said:

Odd that you know him, his posting style and his reputation in this subforum so well considering that (1) he announced his departure in November 2020 and (2) you only started posting in here heavily in the past three months. :) 

word i heard is he retired to a pacific island with his supermodel wife and is living the dream. 
endless fishing, snorkeling - no bills and no internet

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Ban Hammer said:

word i heard is he retired to a pacific island with his supermodel wife and is living the dream. 
endless fishing, snorkeling - no bills and no internet

I did not hear that, but if so, then good for him.  He certainly deserves a good life after helping so many here on VJ achieve their visa goals.

Timeline
25 minutes ago, laylalex said:

I'm flattered that you took the time to look, but since losing my job in April, I have had more time on my hands, so sometimes I waste it here.

9 minutes ago, LIBrty4all said:

I'm flattered that you took the time to look, but since losing my job in April, I have had more time on my hands, so sometimes I waste it here.

No problem! I have a lot of time on my hands too, but I'm starting a job on Monday so that could change. We'll see. The boss is likely to let me slide if I am looking at things on the internet.

Timeline

as it has been mentioned earlier that the op of this thread is no longer a member, and as this thread really does not belong in CEHST, it is now locked.

do not restart this thread.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *