Sarge2155

December 2019 I-129F (K1) Filers

1,802 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, CamGeniia said:

It was in August. Refer to the first page of this thread. Greenbaum gives info on everything from phone numbers to email addresses. You or your petitioner can call. Have the case number and all your information in front of you.

Thank you for letting me know that’s! And it’s so good that you recently got it under 3 weeks and that’s during this pandemic! Gives me hope it won’t take 6 weeks haa 

4 hours ago, Spencer_Kyle said:

Okay that’s pretty good timing!!! Was this recently ? And I’m the benifi so can I call?

Most NOA2 threads have this link to a PDF file that I authored with the help of many to answer your questions as these are the same questions that were asked over and over, so I thought I just post a PDF of them here for you to refer to when it's necessary. Also, in an earlier post I made to you I kindly asked that you update your profile so we can offer additional help as I have more information to share if I can see your timeline and your country. Look for the post and you will have the instructions on how to complete your profile. Now here is the PDF file link.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nfin98c33IEpB0T0FlURERriblYmlm5O/view?usp=sharing

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Hi everyone! We are still waiting for our NOA2 after receiving an RFE.
NOA1: Dec 30

RFE: June 30

Sent RFE: July 21

It said that after 60 days we could call, which we did and they simply said we should wait another 30 days.

Now when we look at the website it gave us 2 different case number:

On September 25, 2020, your inquiry about why your case is taking longer than our processing time, referral number SRxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, was assigned to an officer for response 

On September 28, 2020, your Other - Tier 1, referral number T1Bxxxxxxxxxxxxx, was assigned to an officer for response.

Can anyone tell me what to do with that?

Thank you!

Edited by Bina2020

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Hi everyone -  we actually just 2 min ago received an email and checked the website.

The case has been approved.

Just to make sure - this means its the NOA2 right?

I am too excited to think :D 

1 hour ago, Bina2020 said:

Hi everyone -  we actually just 2 min ago received an email and checked the website.

The case has been approved.

Just to make sure - this means its the NOA2 right?

I am too excited to think :D 

A I-129f, Petition for Alien Fiancé(e) approval from USCIS will have a NOA2 forthcoming in the mail. That is your application approval.  

Join us in the OCTOBER 2020 K-1 NOA2 to NVC to EMBASSY thread and download the PDF file on the first post of the first page for tips, tricks and hacks to follow your case to the embassy. I'll post both link below:

https://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/749093-october-2020-k-1-noa2-to-nvc-to-embassy/

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, CaLi90 said:

Finally after waiting since December we got our approval of the noa2! 

It's so nice to be on the next step!  :dance:

Wowser! You almost made ONE YEAR. So unfair BUT nothing you can do. Now you have the dreaded wait for UK to open and process K-1. Good luck and stay engaged. 

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi there, 

We were approved October 15th but have not yet received our noa2 paper approval. It said if we didn't receive by October 30th to get in touch and request the letter, we did that and 2 weeks later they emailed back saying the system said they sent it before on October 15th, with no real help of re-sending the letter we have told them we did not receive. As of today November 17th, we still have not received it and have read we need it later in the process for our AOS package. We can't respond to their request until the end of November, and we called to ask them if they could send us another and she gave the same info that they sent it on October 15th, again, no real help.

If anyone has had this happen or could advise us on the situation, we'd be really grateful! 

Thank you in advance.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline
25 minutes ago, CaLi90 said:

Hi there, 

We were approved October 15th but have not yet received our noa2 paper approval. It said if we didn't receive by October 30th to get in touch and request the letter, we did that and 2 weeks later they emailed back saying the system said they sent it before on October 15th, with no real help of re-sending the letter we have told them we did not receive. As of today November 17th, we still have not received it and have read we need it later in the process for our AOS package. We can't respond to their request until the end of November, and we called to ask them if they could send us another and she gave the same info that they sent it on October 15th, again, no real help.

If anyone has had this happen or could advise us on the situation, we'd be really grateful! 

Thank you in advance.

I’m a February filer and I haven’t received my noa2 and it’s been past 9 months. I received an inquiry today that they sent me an RFE back in July when I never received anything and on the system it says case was received. I have no idea what’s going on with them but it’s very frustrating because I’ve been calling them and none of them told me that they had sent me an RFE. There is something definitely wrong in their system 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
5 minutes ago, smile101 said:

I’m a February filer and I haven’t received my noa2 and it’s been past 9 months. I received an inquiry today that they sent me an RFE back in July when I never received anything and on the system it says case was received. I have no idea what’s going on with them but it’s very frustrating because I’ve been calling them and none of them told me that they had sent me an RFE. There is something definitely wrong in their system 

I see what you mean, I filed last December and only got a RFE in September and finally got an approval mid-October. That's really annoying that you didn't receive the notice either. Just hoping they sort it out and start re-sending them!

Wishing you luck with yours!

13 hours ago, CaLi90 said:

Hi there, 

Thank you in advance.

We have seen this many times. You don't need the NOA2 for the AOS process. Many have gone before you without it and passed. If you get at that the AOS stage and still can't get a copy, make an infopass meeting with the closes USCIS regional office in the petitioner's area and they can look it up in their system and print off a copy. Do a Google search for locations. Currently, you can try resolving this with another phone call to USCIS and asking to speak with a Tier Two representative who can access this within the system and can either resend a copy or they can fax you a copy. So, when you make the next call be sure to have a fax number available. If you do not have access to a fax machine then go online and there are services, some are free, that will receive a fax for you. 

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
On 11/11/2020 at 2:47 AM, Sparkle Sparkle said:

Its been almost one year since this thread was started and most of us here filed...alot has happened including Bans, Covid, elections....some have been privileged to have their petition approved while others even obtained the highly sorted K1 visa and are presently with their spouses....If there is someone here that has not been approved...I hope you get your approval soon...and those of us still waiting, I hope January 20th brings us new beginnings and finally we can be with our fiancé/fiancée.

We got our K1 NOA1 Dec. 2, 2019 and NOA2 Mar.24, 2020. Our case got stuck at NVC sadly and hasn't moved since. We're very hopeful it will move soon to Montreal so we I can finally get things on the move towards my interview. What a year it has been indeed!

56 minutes ago, Ivy Hiebert said:

We got our K1 NOA1 Dec. 2, 2019 and NOA2 Mar.24, 2020. Our case got stuck at NVC sadly and hasn't moved since. We're very hopeful it will move soon to Montreal so we I can finally get things on the move towards my interview. What a year it has been indeed!

You should be a part of the conversation for your embassy/region on in the subforum section. That's where you'll find more up to date information from others who are processing through Montreal. Go to the blue ribbon above, select "forums" then scroll about three-fourths of the page down and select the region that most represents where your country is located.  

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.