Sarge2155

December 2019 I-129F (K1) Filers

1,802 posts in this topic

45 minutes ago, Giodude said:

The day has arrived!

Today on my visa tracking app, I received a notification that our visa has been approved July 28, 2020! 🤩🤩
Finally after waiting so long we got it! We are now one step closer 😌 . I hope everyone that is still waiting will receive the same positive news as we did. 🙏

Awesome news! Congratulations!

1 hour ago, Giodude said:

The day has arrived!

Today on my visa tracking app, I received a notification that our visa has been approved July 28, 2020! 🤩🤩
Finally after waiting so long we got it! We are now one step closer 😌 . I hope everyone that is still waiting will receive the same positive news as we did. 🙏

Congratulations to you.

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
9 hours ago, Sparkle Sparkle said:

Anyone else left from December 2019 ? (The good year)

We're still waiting. Although I guess I'm technically January, they received on Dec 27th and the notice date says Jan 2.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
2 hours ago, wintermelon said:

We're still waiting. Although I guess I'm technically January, they received on Dec 27th and the notice date says Jan 2.

Don't worry won't be long now... Then you join us at NVC

Speak the truth even if your voice shakes

15 hours ago, Sparkle Sparkle said:

Anyone else left from December 2019 ? (The good year)

Still waiting here. Petition receipt Dec 14th

8 hours ago, mcoleman86 said:

Still waiting here. Petition receipt Dec 14th

There is some movement starting with some embassies. Stay connected to your embassy's website for instructions. While you wait -

We need a little housekeeping on your end. Many of our answers are predicated on the information you supply in your profile. When we look at the left column and can't determine your timeline OR your Embassy it's hard for us to give you a factual answer. Our answers will sometimes be tailored to a specific Embassy hence the reason for you to complete your profile. If you look at the profile of others here, they have a flag for their country, so it makes it easy for us to reply as we can quickly determine their Embassy. The country that should be used is the country where the interview will take place.

So, if you could help yourself out and complete your profile that sure would help us out when we want to reply to your question with factual information.

Timeline: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RTx4pIFfcIXyW15L-nyLuBGzwqYRx5lI/view?usp=sharing

Country and Visa Type: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RyJiLo_7WTmqvkzXXqLuOlVHm9oyhAES/view?usp=sharing

Once you finish that then return and you will see a flag in your profile. Select it and see what wonderful information will open up for you.

Thanks

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Natalie25 said:

Evening everyone, 

Received NOA2 June 25th. Am I right in saying that we are now on hold from here? 

Your petition will be sent to NVC. But will be on hold until the embassies open and can receive your case. 

You can join 

Edited by Solaris81

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Solaris81 said:

Your petition will be sent to NVC. But will be on hold until the embassies open and can receive your case. 

You can join 

Thank you for that, just completed step 1! 😁 fingers and toes crossed everything opens soon 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
6 hours ago, Natalie25 said:

Evening everyone, 

Received NOA2 June 25th. Am I right in saying that we are now on hold from here? 

Hey, so did we. Congratulations!  🥳

6 hours ago, Giodude said:

Congratulations!! Join us in the JUNE 2020 K-1 NOA2 to NVC to EMBASSY thread and download the PDF file on the first post of the first page for tips, tricks and hacks to follow your case to the embassy. I'll post both links below:

https://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/740044-june-2020-k-1-noa2-to-nvc-to-embassy/

PDF with tips, tricks, and hacks. BTW this PDF is updated from time to time so you might check back to ensure you have the latest information.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nfin98c33IEpB0T0FlURERriblYmlm5O/view?usp=sharing

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
5 hours ago, Greenbaum said:

Congratulations!! Join us in the JUNE 2020 K-1 NOA2 to NVC to EMBASSY thread and download the PDF file on the first post of the first page for tips, tricks and hacks to follow your case to the embassy. I'll post both links below:

https://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/740044-june-2020-k-1-noa2-to-nvc-to-embassy/

PDF with tips, tricks, and hacks. BTW this PDF is updated from time to time so you might check back to ensure you have the latest information.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nfin98c33IEpB0T0FlURERriblYmlm5O/view?usp=sharing

12 hours ago, Giodude said:

5 hours ago, Greenbaum said:

Do we have any clue what the next step is there is so much conflicting information out there. With this I mean, i see Trump has stopped entry for certain visas until December. Is there any sign of movement with anything? 

17 hours ago, Natalie25 said:

Do we have any clue what the next step is there is so much conflicting information out there? With this I mean, i see Trump has stopped entry for certain visas until December. Is there any sign of movement with anything? 

You need to involve yourself in the conversation about this current issue. There are many threads talking about what is and isn't. First step is to go back about ten pages in this thread and read and read and read. Next go to the main page of K-1 Fiancé thread (which this thread is a subset of that) and look for the different topic's others have posted about this issue. We learn together but we don't do all the work for someone. Just keeping it real. Good luck and stay engaged. 

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.