Sarge2155

December 2019 I-129F (K1) Filers

1,802 posts in this topic

Congrats to all those who have or will submit their petitions this month!

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

2 hours ago, EllaC said:

K-1 packet mailed on 11/27, got to Texas on 11/30, but may be picked up/signed for today, 12/2. So I guess that makes me a December filer! 😁 Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving and hoping for a speedy approval for all!

Welcome to the thread let us know once you get your  WAC number .

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Have any of you gotten NOA1s for December? My petition was received on 12/2 in Dallas, but there has been no news so far... No text or email yet. 😅 Just want to know that it is accepted and all that fun stuff... Haven't been waiting a long time and I am already impatient. Oops! 😅

27 NOV 2019 - I-129F mailed to Dallas, TX Lockbox

02 DEC 2019 - NOA1

23 MAR 2020 - NOA2

On 12/2/2019 at 7:32 AM, EllaC said:

K-1 packet mailed on 11/27, got to Texas on 11/30, but may be picked up/signed for today, 12/2. So I guess that makes me a December filer! 😁 Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving and hoping for a speedy approval for all!

22 minutes ago, EllaC said:

Have any of you gotten NOA1s for December? My petition was received on 12/2 in Dallas, but there has been no news so far... No text or email yet. 😅 Just want to know that it is accepted and all that fun stuff... Haven't been waiting a long time and I am already impatient. Oops! 😅

Give it a bit more time it is still a bit early for both of you, don't worry you'll  hear back very soon. Congratulations to you both.

Citizenship Complete!

The best way to see if they have received your package is to use your tracking information from your courier. Then to determine when you will receive your NOA1 check and see if your "funds" have been withdrawn from your funding source. Then about 1-2 weeks later you should receive your NOA1. If you are anxious now, oh boy wait till you are waiting for the NOA2. 

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

24 minutes ago, kirkguinto said:

I mailed mine today 12/04. I paid for an overnighter so they should receive it tomorrow afternoon.

Congratulations and welcome to the thread. Hoping your stay with us is both short and quick. When you get a moment please update your time line.

Edited by Sarge2155

Citizenship Complete!

2 hours ago, Sparkle Sparkle said:

Yay hoping we get at least NOA2 as a Christmas gift! 

That would be great! But don't  set high expectations it'll hurt. Have you applied yet I could not tell from your time line.

Edited by Sarge2155

Citizenship Complete!

8 hours ago, Sparkle Sparkle said:

Yay hoping we get at least NOA2 as a Christmas gift! 

:time:Completing your timeline helps us know where you are in the process and it also helps with the over all VJ statistics. NOA2's are running about 3-6 months. YMMV. Glad to have you here.  

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
15 hours ago, Greenbaum said:

The best way to see if they have received your package is to use your tracking information from your courier. Then to determine when you will receive your NOA1 check and see if your "funds" have been withdrawn from your funding source. Then about 1-2 weeks later you should receive your NOA1. If you are anxious now, oh boy wait till you are waiting for the NOA2. 

Oh this is not my first rodeo... 😄 I came here on a K-1 8 years ago. 🙂 I know all about the wait. At that time, just to get the I-129F approved took 6 months. Plus an additional month to the interview. Also, waited again & again for the remainder of the processes up until citizenship. I am prepared for the wait. I am fine with it though, I understand that there is a path to be followed and I choose to go through it the proper way.

27 NOV 2019 - I-129F mailed to Dallas, TX Lockbox

02 DEC 2019 - NOA1

23 MAR 2020 - NOA2

Just now, EllaC said:

Oh this is not my first rodeo... 😄 I came here on a K-1 8 years ago. 🙂 I know all about the wait. At that time, just to get the I-129F approved took 6 months. Plus an additional month to the interview. Also, waited again & again for the remainder of the processes up until citizenship. I am prepared for the wait. I am fine with it though, I understand that there is a path to be followed and I choose to go through it the proper way.

Question for you. Where in your post did  you tell us this is not your first rodeo? How was it that we were to know that? Oy Vey! Most who are here it's   their first time so we assume that and opine accordingly. Sorry if I offended you in any way. Have a nice day. 

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.