kiwi2426

I-130 Online Filers

1,065 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
On 9/2/2021 at 11:33 AM, TWISTIE said:

What was the size of pics so that 4 of them could fit to a page? Also, did you label each of those pics to mention location and who are in those pics? How to label them? Is there any online app to label pics?

I used powerpoint and saved as a pdf.  I hate word.  

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I understand that the maximum size of a file must be up to 6mb to upload on USCIS website for online filing for I-130. 6mb is really a big size if you ask me. And I think people are allowed to upload as many documents as they wish so long a file stays up to 6mb...that means multiple files are allowed, with no limit. Then why some people try to compress their documents especially photos and even documents?? For documents, 6mb is a very big size. I mean, why unlimited files are allowed of 6mb then isn’t one phone on one page can look good with high size or is it no good to submit 500 pages of pictures as one photo on one page? And how about the photo (2x2)? What’s the best way to upload that so that its quality won’t compromised and still stays within the guidelines? Tnx

Timeline
On 7/8/2020 at 1:05 PM, Paul & Mary said:

That is all good.  We included copies of our Mexican Driver's Licenses (to show we lived together) and I was able to add her to Capital One credit card and a few checking accounts and added her as beneficiary on my life insurance.

Does Capital One credit card allow to add her without her having SS#? Do you know other banks that allow adding a person as an authorized user without SS#? Tnx

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
5 minutes ago, TWISTIE said:

Does Capital One credit card allow to add her without her having SS#? Do you know other banks that allow adding a person as an authorized user without SS#? Tnx

i don't have SSN but my husband add me to his credit card.just use my passport

It's a long long journey till i find my way home to you

I-751 Timeline

1/3 Filled I-751 and Sent on 1/10

1/17 Got USCIS IOE#.Case was received and a receipt notice was sent.

1/23 Check cashed

1/26 Case Tracker update :Biometrics appointment was scheduled.

2/2 Received Bio appointment in mail and rescheduled the bio appointment online

2/6 Received  NOA and extension letter in mail

2/7 Done Bio in person and status changed to "Actively reviewed"

5 hours ago, TWISTIE said:

Yes for Capital One - if you do it online you enter 000-00-0001 for the SSN.   Otherwise you can call in.  AMEX, Chase and Fidelity do not allow it.  My other regional bank and credit union also allowed it.

March 2, 2018  Married In Hong Kong

April 30, 2018  Mary moves from the Philippines to Mexico, Husband has MX Permanent Residency

June 13, 2018 Mary receives Mexican Residency Card

June 15, 2018  I-130 DCF Appointment in Juarez  -  June 18, 2018  Approval E-Mail

August 2, 2018 Case Complete At Consulate

September 25, 2018 Interview in CDJ and Approved!

October 7, 2018 In the USA

October 27, 2018 Green Card received 

October 29, 2018 Applied for Social Security Card - November 5, 2018 Social Security Card received

November 6th, 2018 State ID Card Received, Applied for Global Entry - Feb 8,2019 Approved.

July 14, 2020 Removal of Conditions submitted by mail  July 12, 2021 Biometrics Completed

August 6, 2021 N-400 submitted by mail

September 7, 2021 I-751 Interview, Sept 8 Approved and Card Being Produced

October 21, 2021 N-400 Biometrics Completed  

November 30,2021  Interview, Approval and Oath

December 10, 2021 US Passport Issued

August 12, 2022 PHL Dual Nationality Re-established & Passport Approved 

April 6,2023 Legally Separated - Oh well

12 hours ago, Paul & Mary said:

Yes for Capital One - if you do it online you enter 000-00-0001 for the SSN.   Otherwise you can call in.  AMEX, Chase and Fidelity do not allow it.  My other regional bank and credit union also allowed it.

Chase and Citi both allow you to add anyone as an authorized user to a credit card account with nothing more than a name and a birth date.  It can be done online if logged into your account.

Wife and Stepdaughter                                                                            

• December 17, 2020:  Married in Costa Rica
  • March 08, 2021: Filed l-130s Online
  • March 09, 2021: NOA1
  • April 26, 2021: NOA2, I-130s Approved
  • April 30, 2021: NVC Received
  • May 01, 2021: Pay AOS and IV Bills
  • May 06, 2021: Submit AOS, Financial Docs and DS-260s
  • May 14, 2021: Submit Civil Docs for Stepdaughter
  • May 21, 2021: Submit Civil Docs for Wife
  • June 25, 2021: NVC review for Stepdaughter, RFE submit additional Doc
  • July 08, 2021: Wife Documentarily Qualified by NVC
  • August 31, 2021: Stepdaughter Documentarily Qualified by NVC
  • September 15, 2021: Received Interview Date from NVC, October 05, 2021
  • September 22, 2021: Passed physicals at Saint Luke's Extension Clinic
  • October 05, 2021: Interview at US Embassy Manila. Verbally approved by US Consul. Positive interview experience.
  • October 05, 2021: CEAC status changed to "Issued"
  • October 07, 2021: Passports tracking for delivery on 2GO Courier website
  • October 08, 2021: Passports with visas delivered.  "Visas on hand"
  • October 08, 2021: Paid Immigrant Fee
  • October 12, 2021: Temporary CFO Certificates Received
  • October 26, 2021 POE arrival at LAX
  • November 02, 2021 Social Security Cards arrive in mail
  • January 31, 2022: USCIS Status changed to "Card Is Being Produced"
  • February 04, 2022: USCIS Status changed to "Card Was Mailed To Me"
  • February 07, 2022: Green cards received. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, top_secret said:

Chase and Citi both allow you to add anyone as an authorized user to a credit card account with nothing more than a name and a birth date.  It can be done online if logged into your account.

At least for Chase, if you need to add a non-US address, they instruct you to call the number on the back of your card to add the authorized user.

21 minutes ago, Troy B said:

At least for Chase, if you need to add a non-US address, they instruct you to call the number on the back of your card to add the authorized user.

I added my wife as an authorized user on Chase online with just her name, but I had the card sent to my US address.

Wife and Stepdaughter                                                                            

• December 17, 2020:  Married in Costa Rica
  • March 08, 2021: Filed l-130s Online
  • March 09, 2021: NOA1
  • April 26, 2021: NOA2, I-130s Approved
  • April 30, 2021: NVC Received
  • May 01, 2021: Pay AOS and IV Bills
  • May 06, 2021: Submit AOS, Financial Docs and DS-260s
  • May 14, 2021: Submit Civil Docs for Stepdaughter
  • May 21, 2021: Submit Civil Docs for Wife
  • June 25, 2021: NVC review for Stepdaughter, RFE submit additional Doc
  • July 08, 2021: Wife Documentarily Qualified by NVC
  • August 31, 2021: Stepdaughter Documentarily Qualified by NVC
  • September 15, 2021: Received Interview Date from NVC, October 05, 2021
  • September 22, 2021: Passed physicals at Saint Luke's Extension Clinic
  • October 05, 2021: Interview at US Embassy Manila. Verbally approved by US Consul. Positive interview experience.
  • October 05, 2021: CEAC status changed to "Issued"
  • October 07, 2021: Passports tracking for delivery on 2GO Courier website
  • October 08, 2021: Passports with visas delivered.  "Visas on hand"
  • October 08, 2021: Paid Immigrant Fee
  • October 12, 2021: Temporary CFO Certificates Received
  • October 26, 2021 POE arrival at LAX
  • November 02, 2021 Social Security Cards arrive in mail
  • January 31, 2022: USCIS Status changed to "Card Is Being Produced"
  • February 04, 2022: USCIS Status changed to "Card Was Mailed To Me"
  • February 07, 2022: Green cards received. 

Timeline
19 hours ago, top_secret said:

Are you sure? I have 3 accounts with Chase, but they require SSN for authorized user to be added on the account...

Timeline
34 minutes ago, TWISTIE said:

Are you sure? I have 3 accounts with Chase, but they require SSN for authorized user to be added on the account...

At least for Chase credit cards, it seems to be asking for 

First Name

Middle name (optional)

Last Name

Suffix (optional)

date of birth

street address

suite/apt/other (optional)

Zip code

so no SSN.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
On 9/3/2021 at 6:47 PM, TWISTIE said:

Is it easy to use/navigate?

Powerpoint?  Yes.  Significantly easier than Word.  

You should fill out our timeline.  It will help people answer your questions more easily.  

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

I'm filing an I-130 and I-130A online for my husband who is from the Dominican Republic. I wanted to send my responses to a lawyer for review so I selected "view draft case snapshot" on the Review and Submit section. When I do this, it leaves items 13a and 13b on page 2 empty, and does not select box 1a on page 9. I'm not sure why this is happening because I filled out every response that is prompted. I list my current address in the About you-your contact information section and when asked if I live at my mailing address, I select yes (I'm assuming this is the equivalent of selecting the yes box on page 2 item 11). However, when I download the pdf created by "view my draft case snapshot" it prefills my current address both in boxes 10a through 10i AND 12a through 12h, and then leaves items 13a and 13b blank. I thought about entering my current address again but under the address history section, but for that you have to enter an end date and I'm not sure if it's better to not enter my current address at all, or to put the day that I file as the end date. As for box 1a on page 9, there is no prompt related to this section, besides the very first question at the beginning which asks "Is someone assisting you with completing this petition?" which I say no to. 

Do I need to be concerned that these fields (13a and 13b on page 2 and box 1a on page 9) are empty, even though there is no way to address them via the online process?

Timeline
3 hours ago, Kailey0904 said:

I'm filing an I-130 and I-130A online for my husband who is from the Dominican Republic. I wanted to send my responses to a lawyer for review so I selected "view draft case snapshot" on the Review and Submit section. When I do this, it leaves items 13a and 13b on page 2 empty, and does not select box 1a on page 9. I'm not sure why this is happening because I filled out every response that is prompted. I list my current address in the About you-your contact information section and when asked if I live at my mailing address, I select yes (I'm assuming this is the equivalent of selecting the yes box on page 2 item 11). However, when I download the pdf created by "view my draft case snapshot" it prefills my current address both in boxes 10a through 10i AND 12a through 12h, and then leaves items 13a and 13b blank. I thought about entering my current address again but under the address history section, but for that you have to enter an end date and I'm not sure if it's better to not enter my current address at all, or to put the day that I file as the end date. As for box 1a on page 9, there is no prompt related to this section, besides the very first question at the beginning which asks "Is someone assisting you with completing this petition?" which I say no to. 

Do I need to be concerned that these fields (13a and 13b on page 2 and box 1a on page 9) are empty, even though there is no way to address them via the online process?

13a and b along with box 1a on page 9, are empty on my snapshot too.   I remember entering stuff there though,  just another bug with the online system.   And why some members still recommend mailing in the application.

Hi all,

I hope you’re all well.

this is possibly going to sound really silly but we filed online back in June of this year and as yet we have not seen any movement.

My husband filed the form along with affidavits of support and also our sons birth certificate etc. 
We don’t have joint bank accounts (we tried to do so after we were married at Chase but they said no go as I don’t have a US address)

My question is, do we need to attach proof of relationship, online it doesn’t seem to ask for this. And we didn’t attach anything like photos etc. Just our official documents as it asked for on the form.

apologies if this seems like a silly question but we are now worried if we should have added more.

thanks 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.