dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview December 2019

621 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, dwheels76 said:

Congratulations. You are added to the spreadsheet. Thank you for filling out the form. Saves me so much time.

You’re welcome!!!! ☺️

Edited by inneedofmyhb

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
22 minutes ago, mam521 said:

Long time lurker here, but just finally updated everything and filled out the form to be added to the spreadsheet.  PD: 2018/05/14.  DQ: 2019/10/11.  My kiddos were DQ: 2019/10/01.  Assuming I'm looking at Feb at the earliest for an interview since Montreal is super speedy...

Ya no doubt, they recently just moved locations, so here's to us hoping that means bigger facility and more people to conduct interviews (I highly doubt it)

On 11/5/2019 at 8:30 AM, Nody said:

I had my interview today and visa was approved and issued 3 hours after my interview!

Good luck everybody! 

@Kartineecartoons@KartineeKartoons you are the next dear! 💃

Congratulations! So happy for you , And So happy that Egypt finally started To move faster than before.

Did they ask you about Health insurance ( i have heard that they will start to ask about it ) or any other unusual Question they usually ask during the interview?! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Jm1980 said:

Friends, Case completed and Documenterily Qualified are same?

If its coming from NVC, yes, they are used pretty interchangeably around here.   

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, Jaret&Rachael said:

Ya no doubt, they recently just moved locations, so here's to us hoping that means bigger facility and more people to conduct interviews (I highly doubt it)

It's rather disheartening that Montreal is so backed up.  I get it - summer is beautiful in Canada and no one wants to work, but 4-5 months behind?  Moving in Nov when American Thanksgiving basically shuts everything down and then again over Christmas...I feel like we'll never get to go home!  (I lived in the US on an L1 for over 5 years. I own a house and the kids went to school there - my son started Kindy in the US)

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
4 hours ago, Ginwill said:

Any clue when  Mumbai Embassy will  start scheduling interviews for december?

My CC august 22

CR1

Week of the 10th and 17th. They will probably give out IL to remainder of July and around the 21st Nov will start processing for August. That has been the trend of the last two months

Mumbai Visa Timeline Telegram Group:

please PM me for link!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Parcaran said:

Week of the 10th and 17th. They will probably give out IL to remainder of July and around the 21st Nov will start processing for August. That has been the trend of the last two months

thank you for the information👍🏻

Filed: IR-2 Country: Ghana
Timeline
20 hours ago, Letter said:

Dollars or Cedis? 

Also has anyone heard anything with IL for December?

Dollars

Im still waiting for IL, praying to get it soon🙏

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
On 11/5/2019 at 4:59 PM, Kartineecartoons said:

Yay congratulations! Thank you but we are delayed again! Can you believe it? After almost 5months of wait,  Im supposed to have it on Friday Nov 8 but we received an email last week saying we have to be rescheduled because they are moving location. Lol! Guess they decided to move the whole embassy 1 week before our scheduled interview. It’s not a funny joke. Montreal is a disaster. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤓

Oh no! :(

sorry to hear that, but I'm sure that you will have another appointment soon and this stress will be over soon dear!

Timeline
On 11/5/2019 at 6:00 PM, Maym said:

Yesss!! Congratulations ☺️

It's time for the next chapter in your life may it be easy and worth the time spent apart

Thank you so much!

Same for you inshAllah.. :)

Timeline
15 hours ago, PrincessCRV said:

Congratulations!! This is great news and I am so happy for you!

Thank you so much! 

Yeah the feeling of finally you got to the end of this frustrating process is awesome! 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Mikepeter said:

Congratulations! So happy for you , And So happy that Egypt finally started To move faster than before.

Did they ask you about Health insurance ( i have heard that they will start to ask about it ) or any other unusual Question they usually ask during the interview?! 

Thank you! :)

no! Nothing at all about the health insurance!

all the questions were normal, they also want to make sure that you won't be a public charge by asking what you are going to do there!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.