dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview December 2019

621 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cameroon
Timeline
1 minute ago, Saci Singh said:

Can anyone please tell me, for an embassy change.. do they keep the same case number.

The embassy here PTSIV Trinidad,

Said my case number will remain the same (bmb, Bombay)

Tricky

If they are to change your case number, that means you will have to start the process all over from scratch.

And you don't want non of that...Lol

So my wife’s interview is scheduled for tomorrow in Dublin. On September 18 we were DQd and all was well. On the way to Dublin today, the day before the interview, they sent us an email saying the police certificate was no longer accepted because it only has her married name on it and lacks her maiden name. 

Our lawyer advised we go to the interview and bring all the evidence we have indicating her legal name changed and are going to hope for the best. 

anyone experience this before? Why would they accept everything only to say

never mind the day before?  What are our odds the visa is fully approved tomorrow?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
25 minutes ago, Andy & Val said:

If they are to change your case number, that means you will have to start the process all over from scratch.

And you don't want non of that...Lol

Oh my.. no I don't want that..

I didn't know.

NVC said they didn't receive anything yet

Embassy said they will do.  But won't change case number.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
9 hours ago, Riadhora said:

Thanks a zillion to Almighty God. My wife's visa has been approved today for Dhaka, Bangladesh. 

No question about medical insurance. They kept all original civil documents and said that they would return them after 15 days. 

Interview wait time was longer. Everything went well. Good luck to everyone else who are waiting for DQ, IL and interview. 

Congratulations!! Your wait is almost over! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
12 hours ago, melindaabdullah said:

Idk if anyone's left on here from August but just an update

Husband arrived in America finally!

POE: OCT 22, BOSTON .. WAS  very easy and no trouble at all. His SSN card arrived about 8 days later.  

HIS only complaint is it's so cold IN PENNSYLVANIA! LOL

Yay!! So happy you are finally together and the landing process was easy. Best of luck to you both in your new life together!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belgium
Timeline
12 hours ago, melindaabdullah said:

Idk if anyone's left on here from August but just an update

Husband arrived in America finally!

POE: OCT 22, BOSTON .. WAS  very easy and no trouble at all. His SSN card arrived about 8 days later.  

HIS only complaint is it's so cold IN PENNSYLVANIA! LOL

Amazing news! Have an amazing life together over there! 😄 I'll be in Virginia myself in less than 3 weeks where it already can get ice cold at this time of the year so I fully understand him complaining about it being so cold over in Pennsylvania haha. 

Thanks a zillion to Almighty God. My wife's visa has been approved today for Dhaka, Bangladesh. 

No question about medical insurance. They kept all original civil documents and said that they would return them after 15 days. 

Interview wait time was longer. Everything went well. Good luck to everyone else who are waiting for DQ, IL and interview. 

Congratulations!

Filed: IR-2 Country: Ghana
Timeline

Does the embassy always keep the original civil documents after the interview?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belgium
Timeline
1 hour ago, Ella-ella said:

I received mine back right after the interview ended.

4 hours ago, Ella-ella said:

no, kept all photocopies. My wife thought all original docs were kept. i reconfirmed with her. they kept photocopy

3 hours ago, Megadreams said:

I received mine back right after the interview ended.

ya. same thing happened. 

Filed: IR-2 Country: Ghana
Timeline
6 hours ago, Riadhora said:

no, kept all photocopies. My wife thought all original docs were kept. i reconfirmed with her. they kept photocopy

ya. same thing happened. 

Oh ok...Thank you for the info

Congratulations😊😊😊..im soo happy for you both

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.