dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview December 2019

621 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
25 minutes ago, Nody said:

I had my interview today and visa was approved and issued 3 hours after my interview!

Good luck everybody! 

@Kartineecartoons@KartineeKartoons you are the next dear! 💃

Yay congratulations! Thank you but we are delayed again! Can you believe it? After almost 5months of wait,  Im supposed to have it on Friday Nov 8 but we received an email last week saying we have to be rescheduled because they are moving location. Lol! Guess they decided to move the whole embassy 1 week before our scheduled interview. It’s not a funny joke. Montreal is a disaster. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤓

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

Hey everyone, my interview is in a couple of weeks. So my wife kept our original marriage certificate (certified copy), and they're charging us so much to get it sent here. I was wondering if they definitely demand the original?

I would imagine so, and if that's the case we'll pay for it. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
1 hour ago, Maym said:

@Nody

How was the interview?

Hopefully you got approved and heard good news!!

@A💋A

Any news with a interview date? Ya rab soon 🙏🙏

Not yet still praying and waiting.  Inshallah they will have more interviews scheduled by November 22nd for December.  We are praying we get in the next batch 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cameroon
Timeline
1 hour ago, Nody said:

Visa was approved and issued 3 hours after the interview! Alhamdulillah 💃💃

Congratulations!

You needed that after the long wait.

Timeline
54 minutes ago, GraceJ21 said:

Hey everyone, my interview is in a couple of weeks. So my wife kept our original marriage certificate (certified copy), and they're charging us so much to get it sent here. I was wondering if they definitely demand the original?

I would imagine so, and if that's the case we'll pay for it. 

The original is a MUST.

They will view both the original and photocopy and give you back the original and remain with the copy.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Nody said:

Visa was approved and issued 3 hours after the interview! Alhamdulillah 💃💃

Yesss!! Congratulations ☺️

It's time for the next chapter in your life may it be easy and worth the time spent apart

Timeline
16 minutes ago, A💋A said:

Not yet still praying and waiting.  Inshallah they will have more interviews scheduled by November 22nd for December.  We are praying we get in the next batch 

I'm praying you hear something soon inshallah... The wait is anxiety inducing 😅

Timeline

This goes out to my Cameroon folks out there (don't know if it also applies to the other countries).

I was contacted this morning by the embassy in Yaounde with the final instructions before the interview.

One of the points they insisted on was uploading evidence of a bona fide marriage alongside the other documents

during the NVC stage.

So I call on you to do some side loading when submitting.

Helps them make a decision faster per the instructions they sent me.

Luckily, I did that without even being told.

So here we go!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
1 hour ago, Andy & Val said:

This goes out to my Cameroon folks out there (don't know if it also applies to the other countries).

I was contacted this morning by the embassy in Yaounde with the final instructions before the interview.

One of the points they insisted on was uploading evidence of a bona fide marriage alongside the other documents

during the NVC stage.

So I call on you to do some side loading when submitting.

Helps them make a decision faster per the instructions they sent me.

Luckily, I did that without even being told.

So here we go!

That's great 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.