2,997 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, FridayGirl@69 said:

As soon as you get your GC get you SS# Card updated 1st than go to get you Real DL and ID after you get all these documents you can apply for Global Entry too! Best!!!

What is global entery 

1 hour ago, Nadou said:

Happy holidays VAWA family 

i was a passive reader for long time. Thanks to everyone  the one who shared the information they got and the one who shared their Timeline. Many stories are inspiring here. I wanted to share my experience hoping it will relieves me if someone got the same with a happy end. I came to The Us on 2008 I overstayed my tourist visa. In  jan2017 got married to a usc he was nice and caring few months later he changed became controlling and abusif he kicked me out of the house many times I had to spend the night in the car,  hit me, took my saving and messed up my credit. We filed i131 on March 2 weeks before the interview he withdrew his petition. I filed i360 on March with lawyers help she is pro bono. As today I m on my 3rd prima facie. 18 months I received RFE they were asking for the divorce decree back home from my first husband to be translated. I remembered  my lawyer already filed it the first time anyway i sent it again translated and certified. They received it on October 17th. Since then didn’t hear anything from them. Does anyone got a RFE after 18 months and do you think they may send another RFE I already lost my father without getting the chance to see him and my mom is getting older all I want now having more time with her I am really exhausted and depressed i feel my life has been on hold for long long time so desperate 

Yes getting RFEs after 18 month is very common. I received rfe after 18th month.. but your approval is on its way 🙂 

1 hour ago, i-need-help-pls said:

Hello Everyone,  Do we have any June and July 2018 Approval  ? 

Yes. I saw August 2018 approval as well

On 11/23/2019 at 11:22 AM, hopingwgrace said:

Hi everyone.

Something unexpected happened this week. I filed a replaced EAD back in Oct 2018. This app went silent for a long time. In may of 2019 I submitted  another app to  renew my lost EAD. Just few days ago I received a notice about the Replacement EAD that is been transferred to another office and my renewal app is still pending. 

Everything is based on I-360 and I-485 that is still pending from original filing. 

kind of confusing. Any ideas what might be happening

@sandraj   Any insights? Much appreciated 

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline

GOD  IS MY SAVIOR ! Apparently my abuser move from the address that my lawyer put on Vawa form, the postal office didn't deliver the notice and return it to USCIS. My lawyer sent them a letter about his mistakes and updated the correct address!!! I will probably will get anytime soon the receipt notice. I was so afraid! But now I'm relaxed. I told my lawyer about his mistakes and ask money back, after some argument  he agreed to return 50% of my money and apologized on his mistakes. 

Sandra- thank you for reply me and helped me. 

Guys thank you for your help! I will keep praying 🙏🏼 

8 hours ago, Nadou said:

Happy holidays VAWA family 

i was a passive reader for long time. Thanks to everyone  the one who shared the information they got and the one who shared their Timeline. Many stories are inspiring here. I wanted to share my experience hoping it will relieves me if someone got the same with a happy end. I came to The Us on 2008 I overstayed my tourist visa. In  jan2017 got married to a usc he was nice and caring few months later he changed became controlling and abusif he kicked me out of the house many times I had to spend the night in the car,  hit me, took my saving and messed up my credit. We filed i131 on March 2 weeks before the interview he withdrew his petition. I filed i360 on March with lawyers help she is pro bono. As today I m on my 3rd prima facie. 18 months I received RFE they were asking for the divorce decree back home from my first husband to be translated. I remembered  my lawyer already filed it the first time anyway i sent it again translated and certified. They received it on October 17th. Since then didn’t hear anything from them. Does anyone got a RFE after 18 months and do you think they may send another RFE I already lost my father without getting the chance to see him and my mom is getting older all I want now having more time with her I am really exhausted and depressed i feel my life has been on hold for long long time so desperate 

Sorry about all you've been through! hopefully everything ends beautifully for you!🙏 anyway USCIS can send RFE at any time during the whole process! I received RFE 18months after filing. Some people receive RFE more than once...depends..so yes it's a very normal occurrence! It helps to respond to your RFE on time to be on the safe side. Good luck dear!😊👍

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
8 hours ago, Nadou said:

Congratulations for your approval hopefully mine will be soon . Believe me I was very patient for more than 10 years now I can’t handle it anymore became paranoid of loosing my mom without seeing her especially after my father passed away to be honest I don’t care anymore about what more could happen to me 

Also it took so long and want get another RFE

I have similar family events, I never went to see my Dad passing away last February 2019  and my Mom I was able to see her just 2 weeks ago to say good bye! Hang in there, be a water that once you I360 gets approved it will go into Local Office for another review, it is up to the Officer who performs the interview to approve or not, majority gets approve.

This is something no body says butI learned it in my interview date.

You will get approve!!! Best Luck!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
9 hours ago, FridayGirl@69 said:

Global Entry is a program of the U.S. Customs and Border Protection service that allows pre-approved, low-risk travelers to receive expedited clearance upon arrival into the United States. 
It keeps track of all your exits and entries so when you apply for USC will be easier to fill all that information.

Very nice to kno thank you so much!!

10 hours ago, Nadou said:

Congratulations for your approval hopefully mine will be soon . Believe me I was very patient for more than 10 years now I can’t handle it anymore became paranoid of loosing my mom without seeing her especially after my father passed away to be honest I don’t care anymore about what more could happen to me 

Also it took so long and want get another RFE

Hey God bless you, just want to say if you  have waited 10 years few more months of wait will not make any difference, please see the positive side of your process, Call your mom on face time, talked to her as much as you can thru phone, text... make her and your self present, finish your process with your head up, after your received your Green card you can encourage other to do so the way you did it.. have faith in God, your approval coming soon, don't loose now that you are more closer than ever. 

Edited by FeDaniela

11 hours ago, FridayGirl@69 said:

I got RFE for my 1st divorce decree even tough I had already sent it, after 4 weeks I got my I360 Approval so hang in there, it is coming!

9/7/18 RFE

9/27/18 I answered RFE to USCIS

10/29/18 I360 Approval 

7/17/19 Interview Notice 

8/14/19 Interview Date

8/22/19 I485 Approved

Best wishes!!!

congrats no you can look forward to you new life and enjoy it from is point on 

4 hours ago, FridayGirl@69 said:

I have similar family events, I never went to see my Dad passing away last February 2019  and my Mom I was able to see her just 2 weeks ago to say good bye! Hang in there, be a water that once you I360 gets approved it will go into Local Office for another review, it is up to the Officer who performs the interview to approve or not, majority gets approve.

This is something no body says butI learned it in my interview date.

You will get approve!!! Best Luck!!!

It is well my dear FridayGirl!💞 God is your strength! Happy for you always..I believe everyone here will get their success stories!🙏 God is KING forever! His promises are YES and AMEN!!! 😁

4 hours ago, Dreamgirl94 said:

GOD  IS MY SAVIOR ! Apparently my abuser move from the address that my lawyer put on Vawa form, the postal office didn't deliver the notice and return it to USCIS. My lawyer sent them a letter about his mistakes and updated the correct address!!! I will probably will get anytime soon the receipt notice. I was so afraid! But now I'm relaxed. I told my lawyer about his mistakes and ask money back, after some argument  he agreed to return 50% of my money and apologized on his mistakes. 

Sandra- thank you for reply me and helped me. 

Guys thank you for your help! I will keep praying 🙏🏼 

that is amazing.. look for experience vawa attorney. Your attorney should have provided you with full refund,. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.