2,997 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Ranran27 said:

Hey 

I have a question 

I file for vawa on 01/16/208

i revive 3 prime faice

on July 2019 I receive RFE for good faith and bona fida 

uscic revive the response in the August 2019

ita already 121 days after the uscic receive the evidence.. I start to worry that them not take the time it’s almost 2years and the worst part that I wait for the approve outside of USA so it’s make it much more hard 😕 

someone here can tell me after how many days uscic send something?

thanks for everyone 

god bless Us

Hi. After RFE, they usually send approvals within 3 months so hang on, it is coming 

15 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

@Apolo this is just to set your mind at rest before other ideas are given..I got approved in April and my i485 wasn't transferred until June 17th..so I believe it will still be transferred! Also some people here mentioned they didn't get any update of i485 just straight to interview..this is just to give you an idea about the dynamics of USCIS case processing!☺

Thank you for your advice and support it is just tat it has been a really long and difficult journey and i ope it wont take them a year or 2 to final make a decision, i just want to have a piece of min and to know what my future holds form me. Thank you :

27 minutes ago, Ranran27 said:

I hope ! Bc it’s already 4 months after them receive the evidence 

also keep in mind that there are holidays that are coming and that passed maybe tats why, but at the end it will come  soon tat positive update (L)

43 minutes ago, Apolo said:

for mine RFE it toke the around 90 days to make a decision after reviving the RFE

Yes.. usually 3 months. Mine comes within 3 months as well

33 minutes ago, Ranran27 said:

I hope ! Bc it’s already 4 months after them receive the evidence 

Sometimes, it gets delay because of background security check but you will get it very soon

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
17 hours ago, Apolo said:

Dear Sandranj hope you ad an amazing holiday and also i want to say thank you for everything you do for us you are like a bacon of hope, can you please share with us how can we find out if the I-485 is going to be transferred, can we just call them and ask them,  or because of the sensitivity of the case they wont be able to provide any information  for example my I-360 got approved a few months a go and still no update on my previously filed I-485 it was put on hold because i filed I-360?

Thank you so much.

Thank you for your kind words..You can’t call them , and there is no way to know when they will transfer the case but usually VSC takes 15/30 days to ship the file to NVC

To know if your l485 is still  pending  just check your case status,if it’s still pending then the l485 will be transferred along with the l360 to NVC.

Good morning everyone. My I-360 this morning got the status "new card has been produced". What card is meant? It can't be a green card?

We sent documents after the request for additional evidences end of October and today this is the update.

Who knows what card? And what generally does this mean? The case approved or what?

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! 

PS: I was thinking what if this is an EAC, but I got my EAC in August. They can send the second one? But this is too early.. I'm confused.

3 minutes ago, banana02 said:

Good morning everyone. My I-360 this morning got the status "new card has been produced". What card is meant? It can't be a green card?

We sent documents after the request for additional evidences end of October and today this is the update.

Who knows what card? And what generally does this mean? The case approved or what?

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! 

PS: I was thinking what if this is an EAC, but I got my EAC in August. They can send the second one? But this is too early.. I'm confused.

Congrats dear!😁 you have been APPROVED!👍 your VAWA petition has been approved!

2 minutes ago, banana02 said:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! 

This means your VAWA case is approved!!!!! you will received an employment card C31 category, The one in August probably is your EAD C9 category... EAC letter is Vermont Service Center receipt number... 

21 minutes ago, banana02 said:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! 

Congratulations :-) Its an approval.. your I360 has been approved. You will get another EAD c31 category and don't worry most of us are having 2 EADs c09 and c31 and both are valid for work 

2 hours ago, Apolo said:

Thank you for your advice and support it is just tat it has been a really long and difficult journey and i ope it wont take them a year or 2 to final make a decision, i just want to have a piece of min and to know what my future holds form me. Thank you :

You're very welcome my dear. I don't think it will take as long as you mentioned LOL😁 it's only NYC that I've seen such long wait times...you should be fine..where are you located?

40 minutes ago, sandranj said:

Thank you for your kind words..You can’t call them , and there is no way to know when they will transfer the case but usually VSC takes 15/30 days to ship the file to NVC

To know if your l485 is still  pending  just check your case status,if it’s still pending then the l485 will be transferred along with the l360 to NVC.

my last update was scheduled for a interview but that was in 2015 ( FYI i filed my VAWA petition before i went to my interview the reason was the abuse and and that i was hit with our car by my abuser , and to my knowledge my I485 petition was put on hold until my VAWA case gets approved)  so in this case once my VAWA petition gets approve will it get automatically reopen and transfer an hopefully scheduled for a interview or i need to do something ?

As always thank you you are amazing sandranj with all your help 

Edited by Apolo

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.