1 hour ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

You're most welcome my dear. You will WIN! It's my prayer for everyone here!😊👍

Amen, may God continue to be with us.

1 hour ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

You're most welcome my dear. You will WIN! It's my prayer for everyone here!😊👍

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
4 hours ago, hopingwgrace said:

I am getting a job offer very soon and needed. Any advice on how expedite? 

Contact your local congressman/congresswoman and ask them to make an expedite request or you could also write to USCIS making the request with the supporting documents.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Cameroon
Timeline

Hi guys! I just received my new C31 EAD today. Approximately how long will it take to get VAWA approval notice and case transfer notice? My prima facie expires by Dec 15. If i don't get approval notice before Dec 15, are they going to send me another prima facie?

21 minutes ago, Kersac said:

Hi guys! I just received my new C31 EAD today. Approximately how long will it take to get VAWA approval notice and case transfer notice? My prima facie expires by Dec 15. If i don't get approval notice before Dec 15, are they going to send me another prima facie?

I dont think you will get another prima facie. I am also waiting for my approval letter.

received c31 ead on Nov 13

1 hour ago, Kersac said:

That's great! Your petition is already approved so you won't be getting further PFs! It should be updated to approved in the next 3-4weeks! 😊👍

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
15 hours ago, Kersac said:

Congrats. You deserve it after going through this whole process. Please update us with your timeline

Thank you 

November 2016 filed 

December 2016 prima facie

December 2016 biometrics 

February 2017 rfe good moral and abuse

May 2018 vawa approved 

May 2018 first ead approved 

April 2019 renewal ead 

August 2019 second ead 

August rfe medical exams 

November 2019 interview i485 

December green card approved 

Timeline
15 hours ago, Allrounder said:

My visajourney family, 20 months no rfe case still stock at fees were waved. Is my case out of processing time? Any one has ever had their case this dormant for a long time? I want to be sure b4 contacting uscis, my lawyer said i should give them more time.

They do leave you in the dark for a long long time .. but 20 months is a long time i would try to contact them 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Cindygodisgood1 said:

Thank you 

November 2016 filed 

December 2016 prima facie

December 2016 biometrics 

February 2017 rfe good moral and abuse

May 2018 vawa approved 

May 2018 first ead approved 

April 2019 renewal ead 

August 2019 second ead 

August rfe medical exams 

November 2019 interview i485 

December green card approved 

Ok. Thanks you. Atleast this gives me an idea of what to expect. So, you didn't have any case transfer to local office on your time line.

6 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

That's great! Your petition is already approved so you won't be getting further PFs! It should be updated to approved in the next 3-4weeks! 😊👍

Ok. Thanks for the head up.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Kersac said:

Ok. Thanks you. Atleast this gives me an idea of what to expect. So, you didn't have any case transfer to local office on your time line.

On May 2018 my vawa got approved and case transferred on October 2018 to my local office 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Cindygodisgood1 said:

On May 2018 my vawa got approved and case transferred on October 2018 to my local office 

Wow! It took 5 months to transfer your case. That's a long time. USCIS is really unpredictable. I had my vawa case status change to card being produce in late october. I dont even have an approval notice yet. I guess i will be waiting a very long time. To have my case transfered to local office. Thank you for the information and goodluck on your new journey towards citizenship

Timeline
Just now, Kersac said:

Wow! It took 5 months to transfer your case. That's a long time. USCIS is really unpredictable. I had my vawa case status change to card being produce in late october. I dont even have an approval notice yet. I guess i will be waiting a very long time. To have my case transfered to local office. Thank you for the information and goodluck on your new journey towards citizenship

Yes its a long journey hang in there

Timeline

Yes its a long journey hang in there

Thanks for the encouragement. I dont have a choice but to hang in here and wait. My hope is that my case will be processed faster once it arrives the local office because my I-485 priority date is Nov 29th, 2016. 

Hey 

I have a question 

I file for vawa on 01/16/208

i revive 3 prime faice

on July 2019 I receive RFE for good faith and bona fida 

uscic revive the response in the August 2019

ita already 121 days after the uscic receive the evidence.. I start to worry that them not take the time it’s almost 2years and the worst part that I wait for the approve outside of USA so it’s make it much more hard 😕 

someone here can tell me after how many days uscic send something?

thanks for everyone 

god bless Us

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.