2,997 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
17 hours ago, Cindygodisgood1 said:

Hello !!!you guys happy holidays may God bless you all !Β 

I need good vibes !! So i went to the interview and my case went to case is being reviewed but today says card is being produced?????

Can someone explain to me!!!!??? Im sooo confused!!!!!

You will receive your green card within 10 days.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
5 minutes ago, sandranj said:

You will receive your green card within 10 days.

OMG ! THANK YOU VERY MUCH SANDRA IT WAS 3 LONG YRS AND YOU ALWAYS ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS ! GOD BLESS YOU .. EVERYONE KEEP PRAYING AND BELIEVE GOD IS GOOD !!!Β 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Cameroon
Timeline
1 hour ago, Cindygodisgood1 said:

OMG ! THANK YOU VERY MUCH SANDRA IT WAS 3 LONG YRS AND YOU ALWAYS ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS ! GOD BLESS YOU .. EVERYONE KEEP PRAYING AND BELIEVE GOD IS GOOD !!!Β 

Congrats. You deserve it after going through this whole process. Please update us with your timeline

6 minutes ago, Allrounder said:

My visajourney family, 20 months no rfe case still stock at fees were waved. Is my case out of processing time? Any one has ever had their case this dormant for a long time? I want to be sure b4 contacting uscis, my lawyer said i should give them more time.

The date they have on the processing time isΒ December 27, 2017 you can only make an inquiry if your receive date is before this date... I think is a massive delay.Β 

8 minutes ago, Allrounder said:

My visajourney family, 20 months no rfe case still stock at fees were waved. Is my case out of processing time? Any one has ever had their case this dormant for a long time? I want to be sure b4 contacting uscis, my lawyer said i should give them more time.

Some of us here had our cases stuck at fees were waived at 18months (speaking for myself) and others confirmed they had same experience..and more! It's good to get proactive if you can...no RFE is not necessarily a bad sign..it can go straight to approved if they are satisfied! So yeah get proactive about it!πŸ‘

2 hours ago, sandranj said:

They are transferring some form I765 to be adjudicate in other fields.

Dear Sandranj hope you ad an amazing holiday and also i want to say thank you for everything you do for us you are like a bacon of hope, can you please share with us how can we find out if the I-485 is going to be transferred, can we just call them and ask them,Β Β or because of the sensitivityΒ of the case they wont be able to provide any informationΒ Β for example my I-360 got approved a few months a go and still no update on my previously filed I-485 it was put on hold because i filed I-360?

Β 

Thank you so much.

Edited by Apolo

@Apolo this is just to set your mind at rest before other ideas are given..I got approved in April and my i485 wasn't transferred until June 17th..so I believe it will still be transferred! Also some people here mentioned they didn't get any update of i485 just straight to interview..this is just to give you an idea about the dynamics of USCIS case processing!☺

30 minutes ago, FeDaniela said:

The date they have on the processing time isΒ December 27, 2017 you can only make an inquiry if your receive date is before this date... I think is a massive delay.Β 

Ok honey thanks very much, am in school paying out of pocket. Just wanna have a cool head and focus on studies b4 depression sets in. God bless sis

Β 

32 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Some of us here had our cases stuck at fees were waived at 18months (speaking for myself) and others confirmed they had same experience..and more! It's good to get proactive if you can...no RFE is not necessarily a bad sign..it can go straight to approved if they are satisfied! So yeah get proactive about it!πŸ‘

Thanks darling, keep being inspirational, God alone knows why you are in this forum. I am tapping into this positive energy.Β 

Β 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.