TBoneTX

March 2019 AOS Filers -- Part 2

636 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Looks like most of us are getting interviews! Yay!

For those who already have interview schedule dates, how long did it take for you to get it in mailbox starting from online notice?

Our interview has been scheduled! Just received the NOA today. January 7th! 

Hang in there for everyone who is still waiting! 

Field Office: Houston, TX

AOS / AP / EAD sent:  03/12/2019

AOS / AP / EAD received: 03/13/019

AOS / AP / EAD payment taken: 04/02/2019

NOA1: All received by mail: 04/02/2019

Biometrics Appointment: 04/26/2019

RFE: 09/10/2019

RFE received: 09/17/2019

Expedite Request I-765: 09/24/2019 

EAD/ AP Combo approved: 10/19/2019

AOS Interview: 01/07/2020

AOS Approved: 

Card Being Produced:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Sweden
Timeline

I have my medical scheduled for December 30th. I've been doing some research because I had a panic attack over all the vaccinations... For those who had their medical recently, what kind of vaccines did you have to get apart from the childhood ones? According to uscis and cdc websites, vaccine requirements are age appropriate, meaning that different age groups require different vaccinations. 

Picture is from cdc website and highlighted for my age bracket. 

FB_IMG_1576656705968.jpg

4 hours ago, SusannZ said:

I have my medical scheduled for December 30th. I've been doing some research because I had a panic attack over all the vaccinations... For those who had their medical recently, what kind of vaccines did you have to get apart from the childhood ones? According to uscis and cdc websites, vaccine requirements are age appropriate, meaning that different age groups require different vaccinations. 

Picture is from cdc website and highlighted for my age bracket. 

FB_IMG_1576656705968.jpg

Today I'm going to call the USCIS doctors around and find the cheapest one. I"m afraid from my record as well. I'm from Hungary and I've got pretty much all the shots in my childhood but who knows?!

Edited by Gigi2017

Timeline
3 hours ago, Gigi2017 said:

Today I'm going to call the USCIS doctors around and find the cheapest one. I"m afraid from my record as well. I'm from Hungary and I've got pretty much all the shots in my childhood but who knows?!

I have to find out bc I got the mmr vaccine when I was a kid but I did blood work 3 years ago to check my antibodies (I did it to go to graduate school) and I actually don't have protection against mumps nor rubella - 2 of the diseases required to be protected against. I don't know what happened bc I was vaccinated as a kid but I'm thinking I need to redo it. Letter came today with interview date. Waiting for my husband to get home to check it. Probably won't be able to fall asleep tonight bc it's already almost 10pm lol

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline
9 hours ago, SusannZ said:

I had a panic attack over all the vaccinations... For those who had their medical recently, what kind of vaccines did you have to get apart from the childhood ones?

I had my medical in May. I had never received any of the childhood vaccinations and the DR just marked them all as not age appropriate. The only shot she would give me was chicken pox but since Id already had it she wrote that down instead. Its flu season so you will need the flu one. There are a couple other "adult" ones (dtap is every 10 years) just bring the form with you to the doc they'll know what to do

AOS thru marriage from F-1 (student) visa in Tampa, FL - 83 DAYS (No RFE, No Expedite)

Spoiler

2019-03-18 - AOS package sent; concurrent filing (I-130, I-485, I-765, I-131) (FedEx; choose regular rate! Still arrives super fast and is WAY cheaper!)

2019-03-21 - AOS package received (Day 1)

2019-03-30 - All NOA1s arrived (dated March 25) (Day 10)

2019-04-05 - Biometrics notice arrived (dated March 29) (Day 16)

2019-04-16 - Biometrics appointment (Day 27)

2019-04-17 - Online status updated to "Case is Ready to be Scheduled for an Interview" (Day 28)

2019-04-23 - Online status updated to "Interview Was Scheduled" (Day 34)

2019-05-30 - AOS Interview (Day 71) → https://tinyurl.com/yxug6acr

2019-06-04 - Online status updated to "Case Was Approved"; EAD and AP status updated to "Case Closed" (Day 76)

2019-06-11 - GC in hand (Day 83) ~ done for now!

ROC during COVID-19 pandemic, Nebraska Service Center <_< - 514 DAYS

Spoiler

2021-03-10 - ROC package sent

2021-03-15 - ROC package received (Day 1)

2021-04-09 - NOA1 arrived (dated April 06) (Day 26)

2021-04-30 - Online status updated to "Fingerprints Were Taken" (used AOS fingerprints); no biometrics fee refund (Day 47)

2021-11-01 - 24-month extension letter received (Day 232)

2022-08-08 - Combo interview (I-751 and N-400) (Day 512) → https://tinyurl.com/2aejcx4e

2022-08-10 - Approval notice in the mail; no 10-year green card for me since N-400 also approved (Day 514)

N-400 during COVID-19 pandemic in Philly, PA - 169 DAYS (No RFE)

Spoiler

2022-03-11 - Online submission

2022-03-11 - NOA1 and biometrics reuse notice uploaded to myUSCIS account (Day 1)

2022-06-30 - Interview scheduled (Day 112)

2022-08-08 - Combo interview (I-751 and N-400) (Day 151) → https://tinyurl.com/2aejcx4e

2022-08-10 - Oath ceremony scheduled (Day 153)

2022-08-26 - Oath ceremony (Day 169) ~ DONE FOREVER!

BE  K I N D → https://tinyurl.com/tev3sgl  

Timeline
9 hours ago, HSsweethearts4E said:

I had my medical in May. I had never received any of the childhood vaccinations and the DR just marked them all as not age appropriate. The only shot she would give me was chicken pox but since Id already had it she wrote that down instead. Its flu season so you will need the flu one. There are a couple other "adult" ones (dtap is every 10 years) just bring the form with you to the doc they'll know what to do

Thanks, at first I thought I'd need hep a and b and that it would run me hundreds and hundreds of dollars. But now. I have to make sure the doctor doesnt try to make money off of me. I feel like some might! 

Interview date is January 29th!

7 hours ago, SusannZ said:

Thanks, at first I thought I'd need hep a and b and that it would run me hundreds and hundreds of dollars. But now. I have to make sure the doctor doesnt try to make money off of me. I feel like some might! 

Interview date is January 29th!

I scheduled my dr appointment at December 30th 8 am. I’ll let you know if I get shot beside the flu.

I’m still waiting for the interview letter but the date probably will be close to yours since they scheduled in December 17th.

Edited by Gigi2017

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Gigi2017 said:

I scheduled my dr appointment at December 30th 8 am. I’ll let you know if I get shot beside the flu.

I’m still waiting for the interview letter but the date probably will be close to yours since they scheduled in December 17th.

I'm so nervous! I hate not being back in the US and able to already collect all our evidence (again) and make new copies and all that. I have such ocd with that stuff! Where are you located? We're in CT so our office is in Hartford CT

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.