dwheels76

NVC Filers - September 2019

879 posts in this topic

32 minutes ago, JMPM said:

I think you misunderstood what was said. :)

This is the current case creation time. AKA getting the case number.

ds3w8KC.jpg

This is the current review time for documents submitted aka You finished uploading all the stuff needed for review. 

oO4o2o1.jpg

you see I don't understand the way the review documents, the system says one thing but then reality is another .

6 minutes ago, SmarterChild said:

just got an email from the nvc. subject was "Notice regarding your Immigrant Visa Case"

logged into ceac, the status of our documents is ACCEPTED.

we submitted our nvc documents on august 7.

i guess now we just have to wait for the interview date to be scheduled.

good luck to everyone here!

Good luck to you! So basically a month a few days for everything to be reviewed they didn't reject anything for you before? 

13 minutes ago, SmarterChild said:

just got an email from the nvc. subject was "Notice regarding your Immigrant Visa Case"

logged into ceac, the status of our documents is ACCEPTED.

we submitted our nvc documents on august 7.

i guess now we just have to wait for the interview date to be scheduled.

good luck to everyone here!

Double check your messages. The same happened to me, everything was accepted but in the messages it said I should upload another document. I uploaded the document, everything still says accepted but I don’t have DQ

9 minutes ago, s.ramos510 said:

you see I don't understand the way the review documents, the system says one thing but then reality is another .

Nobody does unless they are an insider. We can only speculate here to kill time 😀

12 minutes ago, s.ramos510 said:

Good luck to you! So basically a month a few days for everything to be reviewed they didn't reject anything for you before? 

Are you touching your documents? below is an example. 

You  upload all the documents required on 8/1/2019 - Wait wait wait till the Document review date almost gets to yours. 

Let's say you're curious because you're nervous you might have missed something sooo you go oh let me look at CEAC  you start touching documents. You exit the system.. guess what? Your new date for review is 9/10/2019 

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

6 minutes ago, Weebee said:

Nobody does unless they are an insider. We can only speculate here to kill time 😀

Lol Its addicting ! 

Just now, JMPM said:

Are you touching your documents? below is an example. 

You  upload all the documents required on 8/1/2019 - Wait wait wait till the Document review date almost gets to yours. 

Let's say you're curious because you're nervous you might have missed something sooo you go oh let me look at CEAC  you start touching documents. You exit the system.. guess what? Your new date for review is 9/10/2019 

What? They go by submission date which is under the documents section it clearly says 8/14/19, I have not added or removed any documents if thats what you mean by "touching" LOL

Just now, s.ramos510 said:

Lol Its addicting ! 

What? They go by submission date which is under the documents section it clearly says 8/14/19, I have not added or removed any documents if thats what you mean by "touching" LOL

Yes that's what I meant.

Then there's nothing difficult in reading this on the NVC page. Every week on the first work day they update the page on what day they are reviewing. You're not in the timeline yet. So it's not difficult to understand. 

So this week starting on 9/9 they are working on 7/28. When this week is over, on 9/16 it might say 7/29 if they were super slow or it might say if they were making good pace 8/5. 

So you're like 2 weeks at the very least before they look at your case. Then they will decide to proceed to the next step or ask you to fix something. 

oO4o2o1.jpg&key=56c7220787e3849ced7a2857 

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

1 hour ago, s.ramos510 said:

####### they only progressed 4 days in a weeks time...😥

image.png.a76f5efe671e97e0a28d70ffd7c3238a.png

Ahhh...got ya. Thank you 

1 hour ago, s.ramos510 said:

this was our first and only submission. we haven't received any RFEs or anything like that.

1 hour ago, jojotica said:

Double check your messages. The same happened to me, everything was accepted but in the messages it said I should upload another document. I uploaded the document, everything still says accepted but I don’t have DQ

i double checked my messages, nothing new in there at all.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 minutes ago, bhasin said:

Nothing yet. Someone on FB posted they got an approval and the upload date was 8/3

Edited by Saman1103

4 minutes ago, stefanjoe said:

Resubmission!. Birth Certificate was a bit cropped😪. 6 weeks again.? Oh no... I can't handle it. Submitted on 03/08/2019

sorry to hear that ! But that is some light at the tunnel for all of us who filed in August that means they started reviewing August now..because someone else got CC and they submitted 8/7/19

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.